He didn't have a prime high school athlete gf that he fucked on the reg

>he didn't have a prime high school athlete gf that he fucked on the reg
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1561576710202.webm (480x600, 838K)

>Implying your 30s aren't the best time for this

Damn she cute

who is this jizz wiz?

>those jealous bitches all around her
kek best part of it all

She'd probably fuck a nigger if she hasn't already. I'd like to see her head chopped off and put on a pike while her body gets set on fire.

Kill em all.

>tfw will never have any kind of girlfriedn with emotional attachment to

>make up
Into the trash it goes

Islam is right about women

Im a black guy and i fucked a few 17yr olds like that
how does that make you feel white boy?

based nigger kek

>incel projection
Why won’t r9k just leave us alone? SAGE

nope

But I did. 2 of them were on dance line and the other was a softball player. The latter was easily the best sex of my high school career

most guys who 'make it in highschool' are the ones who peak way to early and then up going massively downhill and become total losers by mid 20's

i hate this feel

It's true.

Cope

I know you’re some white cuck, probably a hapa but none the less you’ll hang like a nigger when you get caught

You're not telling me if I'm gonna make it or not, faggot.

Attached: 1567241732446.png (1043x1397, 711K)

>he browses Jow Forums
Never gonna make it

They're also fucking the youngest, hottest pussy of any group of men. Why try for some 30 year old when you've already made it

Lmao incel

I peaked in hs but i have a college degree and i work in IT earning very decent pay and i live comofortably cant say im happy . I wanna go back to hs though

Becoming a loser by mid 20s as opposed to what? A loser his whole life?

Damn bro, don't do him like that.

When you see this I want you to remember all those pearl clutching retards telling you pounding 16 year old is pedo.

How is it going John Betterdorf, havent killed yourself yet?

>They're also fucking the youngest, hottest pussy of any group of men. Why try for some 30 year old when you've already made it
Whats the point of fucking young women if you arent having kids? For 10 minutes of pleasure and temporary social status?

>imagine being this assblasted
sorry HS was the only time you mattered loser

not cope. I'm an older guy and have watched every person I knew who was 'cool' in high school become the biggest losers a few years out of high school. guys who peak early end up with miserable lives always coping trying to re live their hs glory days

Yes

>he peaked in high school, in his 20's still living in the past
Never gonna make it

Death to niggers
Death to race traitors
Death to jews

Based af

This is what brings me the closest to an hero

Why don’t mods and Jannies do their jobs, Why do they say “you’ve violated the us law” and not even tell you what you did wrong and why is this r9k shit still up?
This is why we hate you, janny

Attached: D0180E17-6AF7-47A6-8F5E-E1C0403F001A.png (272x204, 52K)

She most definitely fuck black dudes only, her entire team is made up of black chicks and 2 or 3 latina, white boys is coping hard rn that this snow bunny had a black dick balls deep in her prime pink pussy

How can I get a high school gf now that I'm in my 30s?

Stop referring to teenage girls as "prime". It's unironically creepy and pedo as fuck.

>Yes
You people are pathetic and/or have a really low IQ

>imagine not having sex in high school
>imagine not at least having a slay count of 3 before graduation
>imagine not having that feeling of teenage love that you know won't last
>imagine never sneaking girls into your house so you and your boys can drink and get laid
>imagine never making memories that you will cherish until old age
>imagine sitting inside your entire high school life playing vidya

literally not me

>t. post wall seething roastoid

>t post gender seething cuck

To bad nigger scum, when Islam takes over Europe, women will be forced out of schools and jobs and be married off to rich arabs and white converts. I would convert if it meant free wives and land and an ak-47.

this picture always gets me and I unironically use it as a motivation for working out, even though it's completely unrealistic.
>tfw memes are how I justify my actions

Ouch. Let me just kill myself real quick

>wasting even an ounce of your being on thots.
NGMI

Attached: 1567109166023.png (1205x1233, 540K)

Most people end up losers. Even the losers. It's just a lottery game

wait... fuck

>sip

what a massive cope you have going on here mate, i had 2 gfs in highschool, amazing times discovering our bodies and fucking almost daily, im now 23 and things only got better, more experience and more freedom helps me a lot in the pussy department, so keep coping, faggot.

>imagine caring about superficial things that serve no purpose.
>imagine judging your entire life on things you did in high school.
You're like the boomer who talks about how he lifted big in high school.

haha my post got to you, my job is done here

>Whats the point of fucking young women
>pleasure
yes? what is your problem retard, are you unironically one of those "muh missionary position with the lights on for the sole purpose of procreation" faggots? sex is fun, what other reason should i need to have it?

shut the fuck up retard incel

>t.

Attached: 1567029986569s.jpg (164x174, 4K)

Based and redpilled

>believing peaking is a real thing
you probably are really into self development and convince yourself life is gonna get better a few years from now haha

kek, based.

Not in the slightest. I'm just saying how stupid your way of thinking is.

Right in the feels.

Cope harder faggot. Being successful in HS only prepares you to get out to the real world and make it your bitch.

>discovering our bodies

Attached: 1560631908523.jpg (2048x1841, 1.06M)

>h-haha no man, y-you probably got cucked!
fucking kek, but don't worry mate, maybe try an hero and pray to not be born an autistic loser next life so you can get laid in your teenager years.

Attached: 1450149090839.png (640x480, 338K)

>Everyone I knew in HS that "Slayed" pussy during that time either peaked right after and/or had kids relatively soon after

I'm not saying that im living a grand fulfilled life compared to them but hearing them say that used to fuck so many chicks in high school say that they can't get a GF anymore while they swipe on tinder and get no matches, can't just be a coincidence.

you're a faggot who wasted time discovering some thots body when you should have done the old coom n zoom like the rest of us

>muh first time WAS SPESHUL
you're a woman on all levels but physical

Is this what secondary- sorry "HIGHSKOOL!" is like in Muttland. In Ireland our schools were gender segregated. So instead of thots twerking their asses, we had big fat fuck coaches screaming to get your shit together on the rugby. People acted like men. Our schools didn't have your retarded archetypes (jock, nerd, emo). Men were reasonable intelligent, while at the same time fit.

>all girls around are smiling at her
>incel claims something about jealousy
why are incels so out of touch with reality?

I'm sorry that you lost your virginity to some landwhale at a party when you were 21.

Attached: (you).png (300x300, 21K)

>you're a faggot who wasted time discovering some thots body
kek, i didn't waste any time.
>you should have done the old coom n zoom
mmmhhh yeah, maybe, but at that time as a teenager, love and daily sex was worth more than a quick fuck and forget, mind you i was young and sex was a gift from heaven at the time so i clinged onto it for as long as i could or as long as it was fun, i didn't had a relationship that lasted more than 7 months until my early 20's
>muh first time WAS SPESHUL
where did i write that? you're fucking retarded mate, it sure hurted your brain that an user wasn't a loser like yourself, just keep posting cope, retard.

>not cope
>ive been monitoring all the chads of high school
sounds like cope to me. And no, you can't tell how a person is living just by looking at their facebook incel.

>what the fuck? you guys had women and sex in highschool? fucking gay.
this is why you potato niggers like flat asses, faggot.

>taking the bants this personally
sorry bro, i didnt mean to strike so many nerves, i hope you feel better soon :(

ITT: Bunch of incels saying some shit about women they never met and talks shit about others who had a normal life during grade school

Its time to get off Jow Forums and actually start living a life if you complain about other people's lives

Attached: 1445280669569.gif (206x196, 480K)

Jesus fucking Christ half the catalog is just off topic incel shit and jannies and mods are being useless faggots as usual