Brother buys a 2000€ electric bike

>Brother buys a 2000€ electric bike
>"Hey user, come try it out"
>"Nah, you won't get any exercise out of it"
>Brother keeps cycling on it while i use a regular bike
2 months later
>brother ripped as fuck, thunder thighs the size of boulders.
what the fuck
Pic related, its the bike he bought.

Attached: 4ever_ekolo1.jpg (500x333, 88K)

That’s electric? It has pedals lol

Maybe he was squatting behind your back to trick you into thinking the bike got him gains

Is it an assisted scooter or some shit and which my-soviet republic are you living in?

>hardtail
You could probably get a fantastic carbon full suspension for that money

>pic of the bike he bought
i don't see any motors
faggot

Why wouldn't you try something out that is offered to you. You made yourself look like an arrogant cunt. Have fun you faggot
Your brother is probably doing things besides cycling. And it's possible that he's riding more and just useing the motor to beat hills.
Why don't you ask him? Or does he not want to talk to a grumpy shit like you?

Attached: 1568858642506.gif (469x317, 938K)

This wtf bad investment.

It's because your brother goes daily and eats well and you go once per two weeks.

This is a good investment bois, it's as exhausting as walking but you move at 40km/h an hour. Use it to my gym every day and it's nice.

Looks like a faggot mobile

Pic related, my bad boy

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x958, 240K)

Nice!

>2 door'd suv
literally the basedboy #1 choice car

Pretty obvious shill

I could beat this soicar with my impressive sedan.

Its legit. They're so much fun to use you end up riding around all the time instead once in a while. I literally use mine almost every day.

pic

Attached: guideforbrainlets.jpg (500x333, 76K)

>Looks like a faggot mobile
[Reddit space]
>Pic related, my faggot mobile

Fuck them e bikes...I know they are peddle assist but there is no way he is getting stronger than you unless he is riding way more than you are....and, fuck them e bikes

Its a 2.0 litre petrol and weighs 1300kg. You're going down bro.

I fucking love my bad boy car, ive fucked loads of slags in it. Im 32.

Oh man, that’s ugly

Attached: B5E5B6E0-1016-4CF9-B9C7-1A8A45A16A49.jpg (724x708, 360K)

>They're so much fun to use you end up riding around all the time instead once in a while.
Fucking 100%. I slagged the shit outta them until I tried one recently. Now I totally get it. It takes the suck out of riding so there's no reason NOT to. If you use the cheat button 50% of the time but you're riding 3 times as much as you did before, you're winning like a muhfuhh

this