How often do you mire yourself?

How often do you mire yourself?
Have you ever done it during sex?

Attached: file.png (458x451, 144K)

I fucking hate myself.
I don't have sex.

Fucked this one indian girl in the mirror of her apartment, she was tiny and my frame dwarfed her. I miss fucking that whore, she sucked my dick so good.

>mired my ass while proneboning,
>damn my cheeks are thicc asf
>she grabs them and giggles

I fapped to myself in the mirror if that counts

I've deffo mired my abs in the mirror while jerkin it.

>sex
uhhhhhh

Ah yes, the trinity of Jow Forums.
First we have the self hate fueled lifter,
then there's the kinda autistic chad,
and finally the confident autist.

>tfw love tiny girls
>tfw only get to fuck Jow Forums-tier "thicc" "high test" braphogs
I'll never date one

I used to be a fat nolife gamer, havent kissed a girl until I was 18. First sex interaction when I was 19 just after I lost 30kg. Right now I'm buffed af and see my ego rising to the point I choose which girl I wanna fuck. Feels good bro's, we all gonna make it.

It really is a different level of existence. I realized some time ago that I don't feel attraction to others. When I have sex I don't enjoy that person's body, I enjoy being observed by them, and observing myself performing. I'm quite simply, attracted to myself, and since I discovered this my life has been radically changed. It all turns into a spectacle about myself and for myself to watch.

based ladingtons
We're all going to make it damnit

Attached: 1567438020261.jpg (1171x1770, 167K)

Yes a girl actually got pissed at me for this

Is he fucking a horse?

kek

This right here. You don’t lift for others. You do it for yourself

>During sex...

Attached: 3EFFA65C-8F41-4DFF-A917-7BB17C6388DB.jpg (250x243, 60K)

anytime I finish a high rep workout and get a pump, I'll pull my sleeves back and start posing in the mirror at the gym and I'll be genuinely admiring my physique and how good I look.

Actually happened once
We were fucking in front of a mirror cause she wanted to see a bit of the action herself, but I couldn't help but gaze at my magnificient oily schlong, moving in a sort of mesmerizing rythm with my thick ass cheeks

Must've been a little bit of testosterone kicking in because other than that I fucking loathe myself

I've been lifting for like one month and I mire myself constantly

I notice every new indentation and millimeter of size

Haven't had sex since I started lifting because I started lifting after my ex broke up with me and I only had a gf because of a fluke

>meet up with what appears to be a 9/10 blonde from tinder
>good angles lighting poses and make up
>actually a 7/10
>its cool now i have the upper hand
>she takes my to her appartment
>her and her roommates have a smash room
>black lights mirrors on the ceiling drawers full of lube and condoms
>anyway she starts off on top
>about five minutes in i throw her off
>i start fucking her and looking up at the mirror
>i realize i have nice glutes
>later go back to this position to finish

All day every day to be honest. I lift so I can justifiably stroke my own ego.

Attached: all-might-my-hero-academia-two-heroes-7.54.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>How often do you mire yourself?
Everytime I take ass/hole pics.
>Have you ever done it during sex?
Kind of hard when I'm on all fours.

Attached: diamond_love.jpg (640x916, 57K)

Every morning and/or after every workout.
Yes but just a glance, to see what she'd see. I don't like seeing my face, though.

i knew i had to go on a cut when i was fuggin this bit tity jewish girl and noticed how thicc i was from the side, it wasn't even a mire i just chuckled at my thiccness and kept plowin'

Since I seriously started dieting and lifting proper decent about 7 - 8 months ago I've put on 10kg onto my 6'4" skelly frame. Luckily I was blessed with a 28" waist and a wide clavicle with nicely shaped delts that naturally pop out.
Every time I fuck a thot I literally make her mire me by posing infront of her. The most recent one said I had a very aesthetic body despite not even being big by Jow Forums standards. I still consider myself skinny af but my body does look aesthetic due to frame structure and muscle insertions.
I always mire myself now and am extremely confident, to the point I did some Bateman type self-miring shit whilst fucking a thot when I was infront of a mirror. I always make the thots kiss the vascular veins on my forearms.
Bitches ain't shit lads, at the end of the day keep improving yourself and your body and flex on the lesser gender to prove just how superior you are.

>Has a dedicated smash room
Like I get fucking sluts n shit but honestly, that's fucking foul. You didn't eat her out, brah?

i like watching my dick slide in and out of my wife's pussy when fucking. or watch her suck and struggle with my thick ass knob in her mouth

congrats on making it bro. remember to always pay it back encouraging and helping other bros and always wear a fucking condom unless you want to end up like me

post body

During sex I pay attention into which muscle I'm working more (usually abs or quads).
Also, not quite mirin, but I enjoy pulling off and gazing at her gaping hole

Got any tips on posing in front of girls and making them mire your muscles? What else do you make them do besides kiss the veins on your forearms?

I've done it once during sex. Was at her house, she started getting touchy but I wasn't really feeling it and told her that I wasn't going to take it easy on her if she riles me up like i usually do (she's very petite pixy girl even my avg ass dick of 6 fucks her up) . Well she kept going and I took her ass to pound town.

My eye caught her mirror and I just started staring at myself as I was shoving her face into her pillow as i just kept pounding her ass further into the bed (prone bone) shit was weird and I don't know why but i got more aggressive with her just staring at myself and what i was doing to her.

Attached: 1012175_346188208843639_1533681675_n.jpg (720x404, 22K)

post body

was it an asian girl like pic related? if so it makes it hotter, dominate and fuck pixie chinks ftw

sadly no not many out here where I'm at other than mudshark fobs...I had to settle for a light skinned wetback girl that sorta looked asian

mudshark fobs? what are they, cambodian? lmfao rip

I always do, I'm a 2 year old advice marine on Jow Forums to help the fallen brothers. You got a kid or a ptsd?

Attached: IMG_20190924_080239_052.jpg (1080x2090, 308K)

Nice calves faggot

>imagine thinking a girl mires calves

based anime poster

Hell yeah brah. Only asslets don’t mire their cakes when riding the loCOOMotion to poundtown.

I fuck in front of the mirror

Every time

Damn bro you made it.

>thinking they don’t

Attached: 31F85C76-6533-47DD-A51F-13D7DA6A642D.jpg (208x249, 6K)

eww why?

Almost daily.
Yes. Fucked a girl in a cheap business hotel in Tokyo before and there was a full body mirror right at the side of the bed on the opposing wall, unintentionally mired myself then got back to it

Quite often.
Had (gay) sex once live on chaturbate and I couldn't stop looking at myself in the cam screen, it was hot af.

never did it during sex, seeing myself in the mirror while in the act sounds both really fun and disturbing.
Not sure how to proceed, do you fuck in the bathroom or install a mirror in the bedroom?

>working out for girls
Got my calves mired by a dude once

post tutorial pls

yes and yes.
>gf started licking my abs and biceps mid-sex
>OP's image is literally what I saw in the mirror but the girl would be against him instead of beneath him

Attached: fancy spinning.gif (334x377, 1.04M)

everytime I'm near a surface that functions like a mirror
yes, I'm a narcissist

>yes, I'm a narcissist

Attached: Achilles.jpg (236x287, 13K)

The only thing I did was thinking about a Stacy that would mire my body everytime I had difficulty to stick to my diet, training and even pushing that last rep. It's all about preparing your mind for a delicious reward you have never witnessed in your life and you damn well know you will get it if you stick to it. Fun part is, ye a good body is nice and a good bonus for thots but they all want a cocky confident guy which you will be once you get a good body. Your ego will rise to the point you know you can handle everything physical and mentally so you will even feel superior to other people in general. Obviously don't be an autist chad saying this out loud but your body language shows it (good posture, looking to somebody longer than 5 sec instead of moving away). It's not hard bro's, just take care of yourself and you will automatically gain the confidence as you know you are worth something.

fuck no she was a nasty slut i thought i caught something even though i wrapped it up

Working out for girls is a good motivation to stick to your shit. My confidence is only skyhigh when I'm physically top level, everytime I over-bulked in the past, I also saw my confidence decline. I unironically used to have big fucking calves when I was a fatass trying to play soccer as a teen but every fat lad has big calves so it doesn't count.

I have done this exact Bateman thing once, just to get it out of my system and amuse myself a bit. The girl didn't notice, or pretended to not notice.
Also, any guesses as to his height, weight and body fat in that movie?

I think he means tutorial on girls

Don't fucking use your autism in your convo's. It's that simple. I love Jow Forums but man it can fucking poison your head if you seriously think a Stacy is going to accept the fact that you like to talk about boogy and his mountain dew diet. Pretend to care, low key tell her how you got your shit together, give her advice on her bs life problems. You want her to be comfy so she will open her legs when she feels it's safe.

>anime poster
>literal faggot
no surprises here