Big traps destroy aesthetics

>not skipping shruggs and doing twice as much lateral raises instead
Ngmi

Attached: vince-gironda.jpg (943x537, 134K)

Further proof

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (299x168, 5K)

And now look at this kek.

Attached: alexmain.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>doing both because you're not a low T pussy looking for any excuse to skip part of your workout

That image is a little bit less candid but i think he looks great. I love a big trap

Based and redpilled

I started training traps again because I hadn't for two years, but after two weeks I think I'm done.

Big traps make you look dopey and thuggish. Yeah they should be trained, but you simply don't need to hit them that much beyond a noob.

>what are aesthetics
Are you retarded? Why would i train my side abs destroying my waist

i wanna look like shia in the hot ones episode. he fills out that shirt so well no homo

>destroying my waist
wanna know how i know you're a woman?

Hey I know this is gonna come as a shock but people like different things. You might want to sit down for this one - some people prefer the look of big traps.

Spotted the bloatmaxxed incel

They're both flexing their lats which pulls your traps out of position you fucking brainlet.

Attached: 2014SummerCover[1].jpg (435x676, 50K)

Okay, Alex.

The the fact his pecs look like tits because of his shit insertion doesn't help

Attached: source.gif (245x200, 1.85M)

Congratulations. You just learned how posing works. If you weren't a no-lifting dyel, you'd know this already.

Fuck off Alex

Do people here know that your trapezius muscle literally runs all the way to the back, and if you are doing back exercises they are getting hit no matter what?

High inserting traps is god mode. Makes you look slimmer and overall more aesthetic

Attached: 1564930905728.jpg (302x646, 30K)

Zyzz is literally the only exception.

Is it just me, or does Zyzz not even look that big any more?
I mean, great body fat, but not big.
Does this mean I made it?

Zyzz was never big user. He just had perfect insertions and symmetry. One in a million. Anybody can be big with enough gear but not everyone has a small waist

He used to look big to me.

Lower traps are the antagonists for upper traps, you won't hit upper trap with an exercise that works lower traps

zyzz looks ok and thats it. the only reason people worship him is because he was an incel who basically said fuck that and starting exposing women for being shallow while fucking lady bois in thailand. Dudes shallow as fuck

you were 12 years old

Zyzz looks better then 99 percent of people, with a better personality then 99 percent as well.
his proportions are perfect along with his low bodyfat he looks extremely aeshetic, keep in mind he died at 22.
2-3 years of gear tops, try it yourself before you hate on good physiques like his, unless you can do better.

I'm sure you do, Alex

>better personality
>dies from a known heart condition while strung out on drugs in a gay sauna

Attached: 1559262006836.jpg (924x976, 129K)

big traps and shoulders look aesthetic as fuck, look at olympic lifters

I feel that man, body dismorphia is real. When I first started lifting I weighed 120lbs @ 5’11” Zyzz looked massive. Now @ 185lbs he still looks big but no longer this unobtainable Superman physique.

“You never get bigger, everybody else just gets smaller”

Sorry, I love my farmer walks

Little traps are gay as fuck. You want neck strength or you’ll be much easier to knock out. No worthwhile girl wants a necklet who could get easily choked unconscious. Rack pulls and heavy shrugs every few days lads.

can i just shrug one side at a time? i only have one weight right now dont ask

lmao

That's true, but it's well attested that the golden era lifters minimized upper trap work because they felt tall traps made you look narrow, ruining your V taper.

Fucking lol

>lifting for aesthetic
all the wrong reasons, user.

Tbh there is really no "wrong" reason to lift, some are just better than others. Aesthetics is certainly not a bad one it's a good thing

is that todd howard

i guess that's true. arguing over meaningless reasons doesn't get any of us further in life. enjoy your lifts user, but i do suggest farmer carries in the near future.

Attached: good.png (720x644, 39K)

mfw traps are overdeveloped and take over all of my lifts and just keep growing and growing and growing

>farmer carries
Why do you suggest these? I'm not OP btw.
Thanks though I'm at the gym rn finishing up my push day

>posts guys with big traps to invalidate his own argument

all traps look smaller stretched out when shoulders are back and lats flared, retard

trap size correlates to neck size, which can be the biggest factors to make or break aesthetics

They destroy the lean aesthetics but magnify the bloatlord aesthetic

traps are gay, Alex.

Training traps is gymcelling unironically

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Stop coping traplets.

Attached: thicc.jpg (620x387, 68K)

Take an insanely heavy dumbell and just walk a certain distance there and back. Keep your shoulders square when you walk. It works your grip and your traps

Can't get an aesthetic neck without thick traps

Attached: 333.jpg (500x716, 47K)

You might be right from a purely bodybuilding standpoint, but whenever i see someone in real life with no traps they just look weak. Large traps and legs are essential to actually being and looking strong, which people care about just as much as, if not more than, being "aesthetic."

Attached: 1561741470388.jpg (490x676, 75K)

Interesting I knew about it for grip but not for traps. Will try

Assuming you are being sincere; this is honestly one of the most subjectively retarded things I have ever read on Jow Forums

This, and the angle.
First pic unironically looks terrible in the neck area.

Just build your shoulders bro

Attached: Tom-Hardy-Body.jpg (600x696, 36K)

>muh neck training to not get knocked out
is a faggot that read at the greyskull forum back in the day
>rack pulls
shitty meme ego lift that ruins bars

no traps is the surest sign of someone who lifts, but isn't really strong or athletic, because if they were, they'd have traps, but because they don't, you know they just brotard all day in the gym.

i hate copedestiny but big traps high-test as fuck

It's his sloped shoulders and overall shit genetics that are at fault.
And natties have to pick between looking good naked and not disappearing in clothing

I legit JUST worked my traps, but to be fair I usually never do.

Gains is a zero sum game
Buy Skyrim or else

You don't deadlift?

Working your traps directly is as much incel-tier as working your neck.

What happens if I train neck but not trap, however I deadlift and do rows which get traps?

but I want to be big not gay

It means your mind is poisoned by the thousand roided insta dudes who are on 5 times the compound Zyzz took