How genetic are shoulders?

How genetic are shoulders?
Is clavicle length all that matters?
How to measure clavicles? Which point on either side?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-205217.jpg (1080x1920, 478K)

>18 years old
>looking like that
man humanity has receded in genetic quality

What mode is this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-205641.jpg (1080x1920, 699K)

Cum inside her and have the manliest looking sons ever

Id do it but id hate myself and tell no one

imagine the quality of turbomanlet powerlifters that thing could breed

Yeah?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-205648.jpg (1080x1920, 509K)

Its "what did you do last night? Oh nothing, just play xbox" mode

Fridgemode

Attached: Screenshot_20190809083731.png (1440x3120, 1.59M)

Id smash the fat bitch then leave whilst she showers. Fucking hell what a bulk, if she lifted she'd be a hell of a powerlifting.

Those rolls. Imagine getting your finger inbetween them, feeling her flab mooch around your hand

body type: bowling ball

dang makes me feel like pierce brosnan

is this a fat trap? what the fuck is going on? sure her legs arent thin but compared to that upper body... I feel like you could put those legs under the upper body of an average woman and it would fit better... am I retarded bros?

Attached: 1530848614620.png (1000x1000, 18K)

shoulders is more muscles than bone shape or anything. Make a strong back and neck, your posture gains will make your shoulders.

Absolute unit this one. Slam er n have the biggest litter of lads ever seen. Would be gay not to. Simple as

Man no wonder I'm fapping to traps.

They are the new standard of high quality women.

Attached: IMG_20190923_175441.jpg (2048x2048, 706K)

I'll be doing lateral shoulder work
But it can't hurt to do rib cage expansion and scapula stretching. Since the scapula is floating, if you make your rib cage wider the scapula will follow. Hence wider shoulders and back overall

You fap to traps because your dopamine receptors are burnt out, and associate pleasure with seeing dicks being pleasured.
You are straight (from what I can guess since you seem to like femininity), but have been mentally hijacked to only get hard when you see another man or man dressed as a woman getting pleasured.

Go back to playboys and penthouses and unfuck your brain

Attached: rickyfallout.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Attached: 1510183161_C-CM4nlXoAQC1xn.jpg (889x500, 46K)

Put those joints down rick, dont fall for the greasy online dopamine traps

No, it's called Sperm Competition. Your lizard brain responds to big dicks as well as big tiddies and attractive women.
And in the Weimar Republic of current year these two things can exist on one body

They’d probably end up like wingsofredemption

No father, just a fat lazy single mom to (not) raise them. Growing uglier and more reprehensible by the day.

Proper norf cunt that one eh bruv?

High test?

Attached: 1568392128668.jpg (1125x2436, 328K)

>norf
>bruv

Get it right cunt. Thats a souf thing, ya get me bruv. I dont know what norferns say cuz im middul, and middul is best, but i imagine its a lot of lad, kid and pet

She would actually be pretty if she lost weight, has a decent scturcure.

Ducking Jackie Chan.

Are you going to smash?

id swipe right ;)

she's using a filter jfc

That shit used to die off young since no medieval peasant could survive with those genes. All the aristocrats and royals have always had shit tier genes though, but now anyone can survive and breed

>ugly=many
No. And thinking this is usually a cope

i like the raised foot.. made her go from a .5/10 to a solid .6

Savagely truthpilled

That's a man baby

Attached: man.jpg (640x455, 65K)

I doubt she would look look like that if we lived in medieval times

no medieval peasant would be fat in the first place
they were eating clean and they didn't have excess

I meant the shit tier genetics- obviously no peasant could be fat, yet again that was reserved for the royals. Give low IQ scum gene humans the chance to binge on food and become fat, and they will

Overeating has nothing to do with IQ, your body is not adjusted to modern day food environment and all it’s built mechanisms like the lipostat, preference for sweet and fatty foods are turned against it. Most people are probably eating too much but some people upregulate non exercise acitvuty thermogenesis in response to eating and others don’t. That has very little to do with IQ