When will he take the Athlean X Pill?

When will he take the Athlean X Pill?

Attached: FAMEFLYNET-Exclusive-Maria-Shriver-Was-Spotted-With-Her-Kids-In-Beverly-Hills.jpg (615x870, 87K)

he definitely has psychological issues preventing him from wanting to be fit. i bet he hates his dad for cheating on his mom and for not being around when he was young on account of being fucking famous

probably associates working out with arnie and actively avoids it as an act of rebellion

>those hips
I know that feel. It's fucking hell. At least he has the money to fix it.

Don't forget arnold is a total sociopath that will lie cheat and steal to get ahead while pretending to be a nice guy.

>fat DYELs wearing fitness clothing
what's with this

This. His skeletor mom made him like this to piss off Arnie.
Yeah and he’s a fucking legend that will be remembered forever. Love him or hate him, Arnie is based.

proof?

God I wanna domme the fuck out of him until he cries

He’s training for sumo

There's quite a few stories about his days as a bodybuilder. He used to really fuck with people psychologically to knock them down a peg and get them off their game while pretending to be buddy buddy with them. Like he'd be hanging out with Colombo or Ferrigno and make an offhanded remark about their calves or chest or something that would trigger their body dysmorphia. Shit like:
>"What happened to your shoulder?" >"What do you mean?"
>"Oh I thought you mightve injured it. Looks a bit smaller than usual"

Sounds like bro banter to me

look at this namefag projecting his daddy issues onto someone else

If you watch pumping iron he brags about intentionally doing it to fuck with his "friends" heads

Pumping iron was an act. He was playing the "character" of Arnold the self absorbed egomaniac. The director said so himself. They wanted to make it all mire interesting and add drama. In truth they all got along really well.

fucking with friends is called banter

No it wasn't you fucking dumbass. Accept that you were wrong and got BTFO'd or leave the board and don't come back.

You know you're wrong you butthurt faggot

No it fucking isn't. arnold was a bully.

Yeah, No im fucking not. Verbally harrassing men and woman isn't banter is fucked up and has no place in this world. Arnie was a total fucking bully.

Has the hands, hips, and ankles of a woman. Arnold likely never gave him any attention

No, it's called being homo

Keep getting mad. It doesn't make you less wrong, buttboy

>those cankles

Attached: 1561029084504.png (414x375, 218K)

I'm not mad, i already proved my point and made you look like the retarded piece of shit you are. Go back to Jow Forums nazi scum

A blatantly wrong faggot and a redditor? Oh shit.

it's literally in the directors commentary version with Arnold's commentary and Lou's that they faked all that shit for pumping iron and they were all serious bros. you seem like a total faggot who can't take a ball busting because your skin is thinner than one ply tissue

Wow using reddit as an insult congrats. Does that make you feel powerful? Just like arnie when he bullied his "friends"?? Again shut the fuck up, and leave me the fuck alone. r/fitness at least can have actual conversation without resorting to ad hominem once you get BTFOd like an alt right cuck.

No it isn't. Now leave me the fuck alone, im fucking done talking to alt right pieces of shit who can't handle different POV.

>t.ass blasted to the max

Attached: 5083640+_c008fb007d69ace79a35c870b265b012.png (1214x1239, 1.02M)

Didn't even deny it. What's next? Maybe you'll admit you're a kike or a nigger too.

No im fucking not. Im sorry you're so fucking deluded you can't even have a discussion without throwing mental feces you absolute troglodyte.

>Maybe you'll admit you're a k**e or a n***r too.
Holy fuck, this place is so fucking toxic. How is this place even still up?

Attached: 1537161195535.jpg (480x696, 51K)

Crawl back to your echo chamber safe space, you fucking queer.

Watch pumping iron, he comes off as a total sociopath. He admits to fucking with people psychologically in it and he's proud of it. It's nothing too bad in that movie but it shows he's obviously willing put others down to position himself better

Do you have any friends?

Yep, do you?

Or maybe hes just rich and lazy

You're so soft.

My own Mom was like this, sans divorce. My theory is they do this because they have a hardcore neurotic-ism to control their sons. So the fucking witch fattened him up, raped him of his chances to live independently and to gains goblin him hard in life...

>I fucking hate women
>never ever let them control your life, ever
>your wife tries to control you and you let her? KYS

Attached: d48595c2de27d13a9ddef8d08be03ae0d570f2da399e535d192d6d6457cff9c5.jpg (510x553, 44K)

>14902▶
Drop the ad hominems tough guy

your mom gobbled my gains as well what a coincidence

Arnold shows more love for his fit son in hopes for this one rival against him one day, and surpass the athleticism of both arnold and his bastard son.

This is what i see

Attached: chloe.jpg (588x1000, 110K)

What an absolute disgrace

Inst his half Mexican brother more fit than him?

It's literally Jow Forums fags shitting up the place. They are so insecure they need to shit talk anyone while refusing to ever post their grotesque bodies of fatty blubber.

Yes and it drives Jow Forumstards insane. It's funny as shit.

>muh Jow Forums
you fucking dick beating losers are max cringe

Attached: 1562375626028.png (967x955, 380K)

The saddest thing is that under all that flab is a handsome face and a rigid frame. Completely wasted genetics, he could've had a very different life if he just wasn't so fucking fat

nigger

>Yes and it drives Jow Forumstards insane. It's funny as shit.
Nah, white people tend to love the underdog story. Mexican-bro hustled from nothing, while this son wasted everything away like the cuck he is.

OH LAWD HE COMIN