Be me, bored one day

>be me, bored one day
>a crazy idea pops into my head: why don't i start a cult and see how many gullible idiots i can convince to do crazy shit?!
>decide to start a diet called the snake oil diet
>rayliottalaughing.jpeg
>my friend convinces me that the name is too obvious, so i shorten it to snake diet
>basically i tell people to starve themselves and drink nasty ass salt water to lose weight
>let's see what happens

>fast forward a few years
>i have accrued hundreds of thousands of followers that worship me religiously, like i'm the next buddha or jesus
>all i do is verbally abuse them, call them fat, and indoctrinate them with eating disorders
>the power is starting to get to my head
>why don't i see if i can convince some of these lemmings to literally kill themselves lol?
>design a new fasting protocol that involves extended periods of time with no food or water
>literally call it death fasting LMFAO
>thousands of my followers take it up. death fasting. fucking DEATH FASTING
>mfw

Attached: cole.jpg (450x450, 25K)

it works though

Post body

Your argument seems to be that he's selling something.

He doesn't push for any product, as a matter of fact, all he tells people is to drink 2L water with 1tsp of salt, and baking soda. That's it, that's the snake juice, now if you want an alternative mixture for that, he did make it possible for you to buy that from amazon. but he's not marketing it in any major way.

The idea is you don't eat, but rather drink this juice, and you lose body fat through autophagy and ketosis.

He's pretty based, he just want you to GET THAT FAT IN YA.

Attached: 1569166059772.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Attached: mybody.jpg (641x788, 115K)

so basically he just tells fatties to stop eating and you are mad?

well his diet is about to be put to the test
he's personally coaching a 500 lb woman that he flew in to canada from texas
let's see how it unfolds

Attached: maya.jpg (462x595, 43K)

you blew it OP, how did you make a parody post about cole and forget that he drinks piss

STOP USING MY NICKNAME FAGGOTS

YOU JUST KNOW

What are you, fucking twelve?

I would rather die of starvation and thirst before i die of a stroke or diabetic skin rotting.

the true test of a cult is if he fucks her

>t. FATTY

this

you will never make it. and i would let cole fuck my wife.

>mixed grip

Attached: 5293231.png (314x351, 118K)

Guaranteed he’s hitting that sloppy gaping hole.

wtf he's so short

What i am more fascinates by is how fucking retarded do people have to be to buy a ”diet” wich LITERALLY is just DONT EAT ANYTHING

WHAT FUCKING PROGRAM ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU QUADROON CANUCK MIDGET FUCK THERE IS NO PROGRAM YOU JUST FUCKING DONT EAT ANYTHING YOU’RE SELLING PEOPLE AIR AND THEYRE FUCKING BUYING IT HOLY FUCK PEOPLE ARE DUMB

>basically i tell people to starve themselves and drink nasty ass salt water to lose weight
>body using energy reserves called bodyfat
>starving
Are you an obese american by the way?

>design a new fasting protocol that involves extended periods of time with no food or water
>new
I mean, dry fasting was one of the first things he shared, are you new?

>man tits
Now I see why you like to shit on people that help others and get results, you're just human trash, arent you?

>buy a ”diet” wich LITERALLY is just DONT EAT ANYTHING
What do you mean buying? Fasting is free nigger
Are you butthurt that people dont follow your advice? Is that it?

No I posted body in this thread already. I'm the guy deadlifting in the Adventure Time costume.