Im really confused. Do women like skinny guys or not...

Im really confused. Do women like skinny guys or not? I thought they got wet over Channing Tatum and Calum von Moger but turns out being a twink is the sexiest to women.

What the hell should i do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-212042_Chrome.jpg (1064x1384, 510K)

stop working out for women asap

guys in that pic? ofc girls like them lol

all women are worthless whores and it doesn't matter what they want

kill yourself that way you will turn into a skeleton. women will be drooling over your corpse

>letting CNN tell you what you should look like

are you retarded user?

Women generally love metrosexual men, but a new breed of extremely fat american women love thicker brappier american hog-shaped men

No one but a straight-up faggot would ever sleep with anything that looks like your pic. It looks like Michael Scofield survived Auschwitz. And was an FTM.

Just be rich and pussy will come at you without any effort from your part, also

Women don't know what they want

>thinking every woman likes the same type of dude
>thinking women actually know what they want to begin with

Just go be you.

if you have to ask what women like they don't like you user.
women are like puppets, you can learn to control them and you don't need a physique to do it.
I fucked some of the most cutie girls when i was skinny fat

Dont worry about what women want, worry about being better than other men, then the women will come.

When women describe guys they want to someone else, they describe guys who they think are in their league. "Handsome, thin but not too skinny, taller than me" and yet they end up cucking guys like that with fit confident guys because women don't know jack shit about what the fuck they want and they automatically spread their legs before the embodiment of god knows how many generations of evolutionary success.

>Working out for women
Never gonna make it

Yeah this. Weren't they pushing the whole 'women love dad bods' thing last year?

Women are all whores, bro. Literally any one of them will fuck any guy if he figures out the right thing to say to them

Just stop being a fat fuck and women will like you

Flexible, agile, yet strong. Aim for Ancient Greek statues

>CNN BUSINESS
"Well actually, this is like, it matters like, if that's just okay now, ...right..."

What a pathetic level of writing talent, I could deliver most straight forward, informative writing with a head injury

you could be the hottest guy in the world, with the best physique in the world
say the wrong thing to a girl and her pussy will dry up faster then a bag of jack links beef jerky.
then she'll remember that chubby guy she dated and how he made her feel.
she'll remember why hot guys aren't worth the trouble.
take a man, it doesn't matter usually what a girl says to us, we are still going to be down to fuck them every time we get horny
this is the difference in hormones between us, and why being male is superior because we aren't sensitive.
just fuck it and move on, male mentality

women are retarded
they don't know what they want
who cares what they want

Attached: 1568732494574.png (497x372, 88K)

>thinking you can generalize “what women want” and not accounting for the incredibly wide variety of preferences they have
>letting some news Jew tell you what you should look like
>giving a fuck what women want you to do
>thinking that women know what they want
>living your life for others
>thinking if only you could do/change/fix that ONE thing, then finally problem X would go away

Stop doing all of these things.

Thats because the vast majority of people are either skinny or fat, theres actually very few fit people so theyre statistically irrelevant. If the options are skinny guys or fat guys of course women are gonna prefer skinny guys

Attached: jetstream_chad.png (382x357, 201K)

>Commie news network

if you tell a girl you want to get big and strong they'll tell you yu're good the way you are and mire big guys from a distance
say nothing to her though, and workout, and they'll mire you as long as they don't know how hard you are working.

if you ever looked at any study about it, bf% was always the number one attractiveness indicator for them. At best there's no difference between natty limit and like ezra miller mode to them as long as you're 10%.

Don't forget that most skinny men are skinnyfat as well, so having any muscle tone is a big plus. Plus a skinny guy with abs is more attractive than a bloatmaxxer who thinks his manboobs are pecs. Quality vs quantity

who cares what women want they stupid

That was probably 6 years ago bro

Being lean is the most important thing. Some women like big guys, some women like skinny guys, just like some people like math and others like history. But lean will always look good.

There is a weird thing happening in my mind where i can't remember which trend is in vogue and when it started.
Aaron Carter is definitely not popular anymore right?

everybody likes what they like. guys and girls are no different in the sense that we all have things that turn us on and things that turn us off. the more things you improve about yourself to turn them on the better and also try to reduce the things that turn them off. you could be a 10/10 in the looks department but if your personality is autistic and creepy or douchy you're fked

Reminder: The moment one starts to wonder "what women want" is the moment they lose their path to greatness.

>Yes goyim, women hate muscles! Turn yourself into a weakling, the fittest never reproduce!

Honestly every CNN article is written so kike globalists can exploit regular people with propaganda for their own gain.

>Based Aaron Carter is definitely not popular anymore right?
not with the kids, no
unfortunately

>women
baka desu senpai

Kek

what is ezra miller mode?

Women aren't a monolith

There are different types who are into different qualities

Just like there are dudes who think fat chicks are human garbage, and dudes who exclusively fuck them by choice

>Apparently This Matters
>CNN
I can't wait until journalists are replaced by AI, but those will probably still be annoying as fuck if they copy the effeminate clickbait writing style.

>Im really confused. Do women like skinny guys or not? I thought they got wet over Channing Tatum and Calum von Moger but turns out being a twink is the sexiest to women.
No, it depends on face and social status
>t. skelly who fucked 90% of his classmates in one highschool but just one in another

/thread

by "skinny" they mean decent muscle mass with low bf. Auschwitz mode is not attractive, and skinnyfat is disgusting

this just in women like attractive guys

a body like ezra miller presumably.

He has a shit body though, literally built like a Thai tranny

Attached: 1569263808712.jpg (1916x1092, 437K)

i mean, its just important to not be fat, a skinny guy is 100% better than a powershitter
if you have muscles AND abs you are great.
the flat stomach is important

just dont fall for the bulking meme and muh training for strength meme

damn he stupid thick

Guess what? If you have a nice face then girls will like you whether you’re skinny or muscular.

Women lie about what they want so they don't seem pretty.

Being lean exaggerates the v taper, jawline and glutes, all highly ranked features. Hoes gush over dancers and gymnasts.

>What the hell should I do?
Cardio. (For the health benefits, not for women)

Attached: 1568918642425.jpg (442x525, 26K)

What people say =/= what people do

Nothing at all OP. I've got some good news for you. You're not even close to looking like Channing Tatum or Calum in terms of face or height. Seemsike you've got nothing to worry about

Fpbp. Also women don't know what they want so you shouldn't care about what they think they want. Just tell them what they want and they'll go along with that. I mean this 100% unironically, that's why you're confused about all the sources that claim research has discovered women like X.

What do you call this body type?

Probably appears that way because he's a guy wearing women's clothing

Attached: 1552605188765.jpg (319x199, 6K)

He's filling out that outfit though, if he was a fridge he wouldn't have that nice sway to his waist like he does there.
Plus in the third pic it's pretty clear he has a fat ass. I bet it would feel like in your hands if you gave him a hug from behind haha.

Teen girls do because teen boys are all naturally skinny, so they are attracted to boys their age. Mature women don't like skinny men

Think about what women want, they are attracted to what they can't be, sometimes its muscles or sometimes its that lean and ripped agile muscles type thing. They are all blobby and have breasts and hips, and fat butts or flat butts. If you're skinny, you have that hard flat chest, the bulging biceps, the ripped abs, they are attracted to that stuff.

Weirdly, a really bulked guy is unattractive, they have breasts like women do, they have wide bodies, its somewhat ironically feminine.

In our modern era, women like skinny guys because they're a novelty.

Based and redpilled

All CNN wants is more likes clicks and shares.

They'll pull together whatever shit that makes you click.

"OMG dadbod attractive!!!!"
"No wut?? Muscles guuuud!!!"
"It's the thin!!!"

They don't give a shit about the truth, they just want you to keep clicking

Based haha poster

This just in...no fatties

Attached: breakingnews.jpg (480x360, 17K)

the third image made me feel better about my side profile.

I'll let you in on a secret. You ever see a girl and have an instinctive "Wow I could fuck her" thought? But then you think "Yeah, but she's not THAT attractive. I would still go for it given the opportunity"? Girls do that, too. Meaning, there is no secret formula to this shit. It's pretty much all by chance.

this.

Women like low body fat. Women also like muscles (to an extent). Therefor women like lean semi muscular men

>CNN
stopped reading there

99% of women want
>abs
>broad shoulders
>biceps w/a bicep vein
If you have those 3 things you are automatically "hot". Everything else is just a bonus.

Is that an ugly side profile? Mine kind of looks like that too, where it looks better from the front than the side.

if the only way to make a woman like you is to manipulate them, then what even is the point?

we gotta put on an act and "Sweet talk" them and basically be a total phony?

id rather not engage in such activity.

every friend of mine who got a girlfriend or married totally changed their entire personality to appease the girl. I would never change my personality for anything.

they seem like totally different people after marrying or being in serious relationships, wtf is up with that?

I guess that only leaves quick sex, but thats inhumane and i also would rather not participate in such activity.

you should generally do the opposite of what a woman says

for women it goes
ottermode > ripped > skinny > skinnyfat > fat > obese

fat > skinny > buff > athletic buff is most attractive

in that order.

It’s mostly about your face.

His side profile is fine.

Attached: playboyshoot (12).jpg (885x1106, 112K)

Incel

Caring about what women want is the least attractive to them.

>men like skinny women
>ONFG YOU SEXIST PIGS THESE BEAUTY STANDARDS ARE UNREAL I CANNOT STAND MEN THEY ARE ALL HUST SEX ADDICT PIG MORONS

>women like skinny men
>damn boi gimme dat dick

pls explain

When they say skinny they mean slim. I know this as a 120lb skeleton

Women don't want a fat SS/Powerlifter bouncing a barbell on their fat stomach. They like lean guys. If you're lean and muscular, that's even better.

Stop worrying and just cut.

written like a true redditor

>I saw an article now I have to reconsider all my life choices
I think the solution is to kill yourself immediately

based

yes

Skinny means low bodyfat anyway

You know ALPHA FUCKS - BETA BUCKS?
Well birth control pills can change a woman's taste in men. While she is on the pill her body tells her to look for a kind DYEL to pay for her and her non-existent kid.
When she is not on the pill her body tells her to get bred by a Chad with good genes.

Attached: original.jpg (1280x672, 401K)

Workout to get the body you want then find chicks who want the body you have. It ain't rocket science

Ottermode is the most universal. Latinas like chubby guys though. White women and Asian women are usually the most shallow about physiques I have found with a fucked mindset that if you're not 8% body fat you're not in shape. Black women and darker will like you regardless if you have White skin.

>All CNN wants is more likes clicks and shares.
Jews also like to combine this passion for money with the subversion of whites.

Everything you’ve said is true

t.dark woman

When I was skinny not a single woman complimented my body. 6'1 145-160 not a single peep.