At what age should you start roiding

So dont perma fuck your endocrine system or atleast reduce the risk

Attached: 블랙핑크(BlackPink)_-_마지막처럼_171001_코리아뮤직페스티벌.jpg (1691x1009, 988K)

Kek

koreans are sub-human

post body

Never

Have sex incel

post body

Post body

Post body

post body

Post body

Post bodies

Your body user, post it.

- fitness

Attached: 1569049131392.gif (390x373, 2.52M)

Post body

No u

Posted.

6'5, 230lbs
Now post yours.

Attached: 20190923_165345.jpg (214x524, 75K)

>no timestamp
>still dyel
Nice try

I dont think its really worth roiding desu. Roiding permentantly fucks your testosterone levels, so once you start roiding theres no quitting unless youre willing to be low test, and live with all the associated issues this brings

Consistent natty lifters are often on par with roiders, my natty cousin has been lifting for 7 years and he's bigger and leaner than two guys at my gym who openly admit to roiding. Gear will get you gains faster, but if you plan on lifting your whole life you might as well just stay natty and acquire your gains over a longer period of time while keeping your natty card and all the health benefits it comes with, because even with steroids you will still likely be within the natural limit unless you're training and eating like a pro athlete (which you probably arent)

Attached: starting-strength.png (500x689, 156K)

You don't lose your test levels if you cycle. You only fuck up your endocrine system if you blast and cruise and don't do pct

>Permanently fucks your test levels
No, it doesn't.
>Consistent Natty lifters on par
No, they aren't

This is such a shitpost I can almost smell it

>training and eating like a pro athlete

>two guys at my gym who openly admit to roiding.
Those guys are retards, as evidenced by openly admitting it.

He's larping

geriatric men are basically hypogonadal, whats the point of keeping your endocrine system intact when its basically dysfunctional by then anyways. Once your sub 400 ng/dl, and all your other androgens are also at the bottom of the range, just hop on the exogenous steroidspill. when im 70 i plan on keeping my youthful test levels

Started lifting at 22.
Roiding at 35.
Low doses nothing crazy i have a good base.
Recovery and mood improvement is very good. Better libido. Better pumps. Look fuller. Feel more energetic and stronger lifts.