High meat general

What is your favorite type of high meat?

Attached: highmeat.png (776x1084, 1.01M)

hey i wanna try high liver, but i live in a student dorm with shared fridges, do you think its doable without making all my dormmates hate me?
how "disgusting" do the jars get?
also based sv3rige

This nigger is so desperate for attention, it's actually pathetic

The smell is awful within a week of starting the process. The good news is that you shouldn't even keep it in a fridge, just keep it room temperature in your own room and air it once per day.

Don't expect to eat it like he eats it the first time. It's an acquired taste.

mmm spicy

bird

I've been eating mostly carnivore plus a minimal ammount of low carb and low fiber fruits and vegetables as needed to fill what few nutritional gaps remain and It's been working great. I eat eggs, salmon, sardines, beef, beef liver, beef heart, beef kidneys, chicken liver, hick n heart, goose liver, all kinds of dairy, then add some wild blueberries for manganese, spinach for vitamin k, and red bell peppers for vitamin c. It's literally the perfect diet. Fight me.
>vegans btfo
>carnivores btfo
>paleo btfo
>keto btfo
>snake diet btfo

Spinach has vitamin K1 we utilize K2. We convert it at low conversion rates with diminishing returns as intake increases and with saturated fat in the meal the conversion is lowered even further. Spinach also has oxalates that will damage the gut and bind to minerals in the body making them unaccessible. Fiber is also unnecessary

Do you mean high meat consumption or something else?

Started eat 1lb+ steak or salmon daily with spinach/broccoli/kale and rice/potatoes for dinner (OMAD) in addition to whey post-workout 2 weeks ago. I've lost a ton of fat and my strength has kept increasing.

Tried beef liver for the first time today and I felt great immediately but I could only eat ~300g before feeling full.

I didn't realize how fucking massive his six-head was until the picture loaded and two of the four image sections that loaded were the top and bottom of it. And he's even got acne where the hairline should be.

>Spinach also has oxalates that will damage the gut and bind to minerals in the body making them unaccessible.
Spinach has enough of those minerals (calcium, potassium, etc) to offset that effect in practice.
>Fiber is also unnecessary
Fiber is required for a healthy gut biome

I favor New York strip but I got some prime rib eye on sale for $11 a lb. got my gf cooking it with some sweet potato and broc.

You still have nothing to refute that K1 is the beta carotene of vitamin K. Completely useless to humans.

>but if I eat 2lbs of spinach it simulates steroids!
Report back to us after eating 2lbs of raw spinach.

>You still have nothing to refute that K1 is the beta carotene of vitamin K. Completely useless to humans.
Don't need to, there are other beneficial compounds in it

>we need something indigestible

Attached: fiber.png (1877x1043, 758K)

high liver is the best
high swordfish wasn't bad either but more of an aquired taste

Dr. Paul Mason was it? He's the guy who has that research specialization on plants and gut track issues?

This is the weirdest type of balding I’ve ever seen. No horseshoe or island of hair. Literally just an ever growing forehead. Well at least we know the carnivore diet doesn’t do shit for mpb.

I'm interested in high meat but there are no studies about the bacteria species present

yeah although not his research study

any good recipes for curing meat bros?

Those minerals are bound to oxalates you can’t absorb them. Fiber is unnecessary

its the high fantasy styled balding

What would happen to me if I did something absolutely retarded for this next cut and only ate my required amount of protein per day with chicken/fish/steak and nothing else?

what should I do to prevent mold growth on liver last time having tried room temperature?

curing meat damages nutrition
dry aging isn't so bad and can result in some really nice flavors

don't know how long you do your cuts but those are meats have good nutrition and you should be fine especially if you eat them raw
I would also include something like liver for more diverse micronutrients

make sure it's stored in plastic for as little amount of time as possible
the dioxin in the plastic leeches into the meat killing the endogenous bacterias, then allowing for undesirable microorganisms to take their place

One of my roomates has this exact style of balding, sucks because I think he thinks he therefore isn't balding even though his hair has for sure receded. Not as badly as meatman's but bad. Idk why in some rare people this is the pattern.