Christcuck here. Waiting to have sex until I meet the girl who I'll get married to...

Christcuck here. Waiting to have sex until I meet the girl who I'll get married to. What makes you atheists and pagans think you have the right to repeatedly and consistently fuck my future wife to orgasm and cum deep inside of her fresh, nubile pussy? May Jesus help us.

Attached: 1558396192223s[1].jpg (186x249, 6K)

You're self projecting ;)

cmon you can do better than this user! I believe in you!

Only if catholics weren't nymphomaniacs and perverts.

>I'm a pervy without self control
>So everyone must be equally perv and have the same lack of self control

I'm pervy and lack self control. But it's not caused by too much Jesus.

Pervs in general tend to say everyone is like them, I think doing this help them coping with the guilt.

Catholics aren't real Christians. Catholicism is overrun with perversion, sexual abuse and greed. Real talk. If you want to see a real Christian look at Messianic Judaism.

>Catholics aren't real Christians
>see a real Christian look at Messianic Judaism

Attached: 1554345326336.jpg (366x361, 30K)

I don't have any guilt.

Maybe now you can hide your guilt very well, but I'm sure you have to face some ghosts when you lay down to sleep.

Hm? Most Christians, including Catholics just go to church and live a life of sin. Messianic Jews are Christians who live by the Bible and don't sin.
Also, Catholicism has idol worship which is sin too.

>Messianic Jews are Christians who live by the Bible and don't sin.
I'm sorry to say user, but your own special cult is not holy or good.

Iconoclasts are boring shit heads, and nobody likes them.

Sin is defined as breaking God's laws.

Since Messianic Jews are Christians who abide by new and old testament laws, they're simply people who don't sin.

Messianic Jews are Christians who don't sin. That's all holiness is.

The problem with Iconoclasts like is not being boring but that they believe their made up rules (no images, no alcohol, etc ) are God given Christian laws why they were mostly Muslim influence.

For one, I'm not a messianic Jew.

Second, Messianic Jews don't believe in that stuff, only Mormons do. Though they don't believe in images because that's one of the 10 Commandments.

>Sin is defined as breaking God's laws.
You know that your little cult special rules are not God's law, right?
Since you know, Christ healed a man on Saturday and eat without following old testament rules and broke OT "rules" pretty much all the time.

>Second, Messianic Jews don't believe in that stuff, only Mormons do.
There's a reason the Orthodox Iconoclast heresy receive it's name. Pro tip: It's not repleted with Mormons or any american cult.

>Though they don't believe in images because that's one of the 10 Commandments.
Don't do anything, including healing on Saturday is also in the 10 Commandments, are you saying me Jesus sinned for this?

I'm a Bible scholar so you're going to have a hard time arguing against me.

> You know that your little cult special rules are not God's law, right?

It's not my cult, I never said that retard.

Second, God's laws is all the laws that are in the bible; those are literally what Messianic Jews follow so by definition they only follow God's law.

You argue that Torah following Christians' rules are not God's law. Your premise is that Christ healed a man on Saturday and therefore Sabbath observance isn't God's law. But Jesus stated that healing on Saturday is lawful. What he meant by this was that healing on saturday does not violate Sabbath observance. Since Jesus didn't teach against Sabbath observance, there is no evidence that contradicts that Sabbath observance is God's law. Since the New Testament doesn't contradict Sabbath observance your premise
that Sabbath observance isn't God's law has no basis and is not a valid premise for your argument that Torah following Christians' rules aren't God's law. Therefore your arugment that Torah following Christians' rules aren't God's law is invalid.

A similar argument applies to when Jesus ate on the Sabbath. There is no Torah law against eating on the Sabbath. That was a man made law.

Since your other bases were false, your other premise that Jesus broke Old Testament rules is unfounded and is not a valid premise that supports that the New Testament laws contradict the Old Testament laws.

Therefore your whole argument is invalid.

>I'm a Bible scholar so you're going to have a hard time arguing against me.
>It's not my cult, I never said that retard.
>Therefore your whole argument is invalid.
You know that a bible scholar is supposed to study the bible.

Healing on Saturday wasn't work. The 10 Commandments don't say you can't do anything on Saturday. It only says you can't work on Saturday. Healing isn't work. He wasn't required to heal and didn't receive any payment for his healing. Therefore Jesus didn't sin on the Sabbath.

This proves your premise wrong that Jesus sinned on the Sabbath, therefore your argument that Messianic Jews contradict themselves is invalid.

I've read the whole Bible. I'm not a Messianic Jew. This contradicts your premise that I haven't studied the bible.

This premise was for the argument that I'm not a Bible scholar. Your premise was invalid. Therefore your argument that I'm not a Bible scholar is invalid.