Why do you need to workout when cutting?

Why do you need to workout when cutting?

I thought the body only starts eating muscle after there's no more fat left anyway

Attached: 1515123462371.png (724x724, 791K)

wtf is that

That's my wife's boyfriend, you prick

Shoo gains goblin

How many of these would you be able to take down by yourself?

A ftm.

>Why do you need to workout when cutting?
GAINS

On a side note how the fuck do you even achieve that body type? How is 90% of his body fat stored in his neck and face?

How would you fix him? My thoughts were
>lose the glasses
>get an actual haircut
>shave that facial hair
>put on some muscle
>stop making thar face and fix posture
But then I saw his fatty face, what the fuck?

Depends. Will their Ricks join in too?

Unlimited

>his

>Basically
Muscles take more energy to maintain than fat so you need to keep a certain level of activity to convince your body to keep them instead of eating them.

Best post of the day.

At once? Unarmed probably 5
One after another? At least 15

Based but soipilled

Is this photoshopped ?
The head looks too big and "his" proportions are very uncanny

Botched ftm

HIV positive

Check out the big brain on Brett

>Muscles require more energy than fat
>Lifting tells the body to create more muscle, or at least work to retain the muscle already there.
>Energy gets taken away from fat to maintain muscle mass, especially when on a cut where the body has limited energy sources to choose from.

I unironically know a guy who looks like this, only difference is he has an attractive face

pretty good

Based and confidentinyourreddithoodpilled

Dumb answer. Part of the meds for HIV in men involves steroids so if anything the dude should at the very least looks average.

Wow thank you one person for answering the question

fucking based

"We're reddit post-BURRRRRP-posters now Morty!"

>I thought the body only starts eating muscle after there's no more fat left anyway

No you're wrong and should feel dumb. You think anyone can just get a little bit muscular, not eat for three weeks and then be 5% bodyfat? Obviously wrong from even casual observation.

Preserving muscle mass becomes an increasingly uphill battle as body fat declines.

Attached: pre-competition-bodybuilding.gif (490x379, 32K)

kek

makes sense now

More like your gfs husband

The body starts discarding muscle once it's not in use and the caloric deficit depending on how drastic it is helps with that. Also genetics probably play a role.

It still doesn't make much sense. Ftm's can absolutely blow up from having some test in their bodies for the first time. I can only imagine she is eating literally nothing which seems unintuitive if you want to look more masculine

>>Energy gets taken away from fat to maintain muscle mass
It's just a better partioning ratio, lifting helps but fat doesn't keep your muscles, it's training that tells your body not to fuck with your gainz.