Is this book a scam or is the coffee jew really a jew to be avoided?

Is this book a scam or is the coffee jew really a jew to be avoided?

Attached: 61kAmpegKbL.jpg (893x1360, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/News/cpu.html
healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/109/3/635/5369497
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
newsroom.wiley.com/press-release/journal-internal-medicine/coffee-may-protect-against-gallstones
kutv.com/news/offbeat/drinking-coffee-before-bed-does-not-affect-sleep-quality-study-finds
academic.oup.com/sleep/advance-article/doi/10.1093/sleep/zsz136/5535848?guestAccessKey=1e963f6c-fe9f-4524-8cbf-47dc0ceb68cc
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The dude that wrote this is a nutter.

Not an argument

What's wrong with coffee? This book seems like some dumb boomer alarmism.

I should add though, coffee is one of the things that is worth buying organic. Coffee is one of the most pesticide-sprayed crops around the world.

Coffee fucks up your sleep and prevents the upkeep of adenosine. This literally prevents you from recovering faster because you have less adenosine to bind to tri-phosphate and make atp (the energy source humans use). cut out the addictions and quit making excuses to drink coffee

quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/News/cpu.html

In December 1999, the Marin County Superior Court ordered Columbia Pacific University (CPU), of Novato, California, to cease operations within the State [1,2]. On February 21, 2001, the judge denied further appeals and entered a final judgment ordering CPU to:

Pay a civil penalty of $10,000 to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education for violating Sections 17200 et seq. and Sections 17500 et seq. of the California Business and Professions Code
Permanently stop operating or offering any educational programs in California.
Notify all students enrolled from June 25, 1997 to December 1, 2000 of the injunction and of their right to a refund.
Provide refunds to all students within 30 days of their request.
Provide a status report to the Court by June 30, 2001.

Failure to comply with the above order in California would constitute contempt of court, which is punishable by a fine and/or imprisonment [3]. CPU moved to Montana but closed about a year later.
Background History

CPU, founded in 1978, was a private, nonaccredited correspondence school that offered programs leading to bachelors, masters, and doctorate-level "degrees" in various subjects.

CPU alumni with health-related "degrees" include: ...
- Stephen Cherniske, who obtained a masters degree in nutrition in 1982. and represents himself as a "renowned health educator" and nutrition consultant. He cofounded the Oasis Wellness Network, a multilevel company that sells "The Ultimate Anti-Aging System" and other supplement products.

Having provided useful information, this thread will now be killed faster than it would be if 6,000,000 COOMers started spamming it ...

The main issue is that caffeine's effect on the body is mainly a stress response.
I like coffee and I like tea, & I like caffeine, but I already have more than enough stress.

This book looks like boomer alarmism for sure, but I still support avoiding the caffeine jew.

Just look at all the retards that are half-functioning every morning before they get their "cuppa joe". It's peak performance to be able to maintain physical and mental alterness without needing a stimulant every morning, and aren't we all just striving to be the best we can?

There's nothing wrong with coffee. It's stupid Boomer shit.

Derp idk maybe you could use your brain to pull up the supposed fatality rates of all these coffee drinkers...oh wait people drinking sane amounts of coffee live longer than non-drinkers.

Where are the people supposedly dying of coffee intake?

>drug addicts defending their favorite drug
Try not drinking coffee for a week and then come back and tell us how you're most definitely not feeling every withdrawal symptom in the book.

Attached: 1545945681949.jpg (746x500, 62K)

what does this relate to exactly?

This
Nicotine also

This.
I jumped on the /fast/ train a few months back and after 30 hours I had a horrible headache, fever and was vomitting. Thought I had to eat so I did but it didn't help. I had a coffee afterward because I'd heard of caffeine withdrawal and literally within half an hour my headache was gone and so were my other symptoms.

Since then I tapered off and have stood away from the coffee Jew, except for the OCCASIONAL cup while eating out.

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/tips-coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>mealpreponfleek.com/5-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-caffeine/
>thrillist.com/drink/nation/coffee-facts-things-you-didn-t-know-about-coffee
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/109/3/635/5369497
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
>newsroom.wiley.com/press-release/journal-internal-medicine/coffee-may-protect-against-gallstones
>kutv.com/news/offbeat/drinking-coffee-before-bed-does-not-affect-sleep-quality-study-finds
>academic.oup.com/sleep/advance-article/doi/10.1093/sleep/zsz136/5535848?guestAccessKey=1e963f6c-fe9f-4524-8cbf-47dc0ceb68cc
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: 1538527557254.jpg (736x736, 103K)

Cope.

Cortisol has been linked to memory problems
Chronic use of caffeine isn't good
Can't be bothered with links

>kutv.com/news/offbeat/drinking-coffee-before-bed-does-not-affect-sleep-quality-study-finds
Based stroke posting retard

I can go a while without drinking coffee and not feel any bad effects despite drinking multiple cups every day.
As a matter of fact any time I tried to remove coffee/caffeine from my routine it yielded no positive results (and I’d go without it for a few weeks).
What did, however, happen was that my appetite went out of control and my productivity tanked. No thanks.
Some people just don’t handle stimulants as well as others.

Smokers usually admit they're addicted and doing it for pleasure rather than make up shit on how tobacco is good for you. Coffee is basically promoted because it makes you work harder while not (usually) tweaking you out as much as meth or adderall.

The organic coffee crops still are as bad as they just don't spray directly on the plant but the paths between them lol

Cope you junkie