Here we go:

Here we go:

>Be me, trans fag
>Constantly wish I'd been born a girl
>Feel pain when looking in the mirror
>Haunted by this intense hatred for myself because I'm not a woman

When did it all go wrong? Did I seriously fall for the trans meme? Am I ACTUALLY fucking retarded? Help me, robots.

Attached: EEEE20A8-E82C-40FE-B93A-FE7455E72539.jpg (1104x1104, 169K)

Lmao go become a statistic
But in all seriousness if you genuinely feel that way you didn't fall for anything. Personally i just hope you end up a good life, no one deserves to suffer psychologically for their whole life

Everyone I talk to about this calls me a fucking retarded idiot for thinking Im trans. Youre the first to say otherwise.

you should put some effort into your life instead of wanting internet attention desu senpai

trannie life is mostly internet validation that on the end of the day means nothing

It's not that bad user. Your dysphoria will get better as you get older. I'm almost 30 and things are pretty chill. Don't stress so much.

I had many dysphoric friends and that seems spot on. Feeling like a mistake for being born a man is a definite sign, and self doubt is another one. I cant 100% say you're trans, but if you 100% feel like you want to be a girl, then you can probably make your own answer

I dont see a possibility where I every feel chill or happy. Just a constant feeling of anger and anguish for being this way.

I feel the same way user.
Except I want to be a dude.

Attached: 52cb8b0d071cc530d85b29d1945b511a50eb4052a537c8c9a88c29ec5c7c3d24.png (595x592, 343K)

I just feel like my own answer is wrong, because everyone says there is no way Im trans. No way at all. I just need someone to talk to, user.

curious, why cant you just dress and act however you want to and not be worried about what a woman is? What feels wrong?

Wanna talk? I would honestly love someone to talk to who is in the same boat.

Everything. Being masculine, being male, having a penis, looking like a male, pretending to be a confident male. I hate it all.

If you're fine with talking here, then we can talk.

We can talk wherever. I would prefer discord... but whatever works best for you works best for me.

But why cant you just act the way you want to act and dress how you want to dress? why does having a masculine body interfere with that?

Because I just dont feel right. Being masculine, dressing feminine feels wrong. Masculinity, overall, feels WRONG.

>takes hrt
>cuts dick off
>kills self at 30
predicted your entire life if you succumb to being a tranny

Honestly, im fine with that. Id kill myself, anyway.

Attached: EF923AE9-6309-4264-B1FB-804FAE75B254.jpg (507x473, 24K)

Your priorities will (and should) change eventually. For lack of better word you will get over it. And honestly it's impossible to be successful when you're obsessed with the crappy hand life dealt you. I'm more concerned right now with finding a nice apartment rn than trans shit to be honest.

Come stay with me, we can suffer together. It would be better that way.

On a serious note, youre right. I just sidetrack myself to forget the pain and it works really well.

well don't do it after wasting thousands of dollars and cutting your dong off.

waste of time and makes you an embarrassment to your heritage.

Attached: laff.gif (251x284, 769K)

You should seek therapy/help. almost everyone wishes their body was different, you should just be yourself, carry yourself your own way, pursue your interests and surround yourself with people that accept you, and dont worry about your looks. just stay healthy.

Too late, already an embarrassment. Might as well just go the full mile.

Looks are everything to me, ignoring them would be ignoring my main priority. Probably why I feel so bad all the time.

send boipussy pics w timestamp or get out

Attached: BANG.jpg (446x384, 22K)

>Looks are everything to me
thats unhealthy and why you should see a therapist. You're a biological male, come to terms with it.

Are you qt? I don't usually date other trannies. Also you're probably way younger than me.