NEW PROJARED INFO

HOLLY UNKEKS JARED, HEIDI'S NO-EVIDENCE STORY BTFO.

twitter.com/HollyConrad/status/1130639423304024064

Attached: projared.jpg (399x399, 27K)

this is so childish. how old are these fuckin people

This is not videogames.

who fucking cares holy shit

yeah, and this is not /v/

do we get more dick pics?

This seems like the exact same kind of unsubstantiated line Heidi spun. It's fine as far as replies go but the truth of all this is probably somewhere in the middle and really not worth even giving a shit about. Jared stopped making the videos I liked him for, I never watched anything Holly did, and I barely even remembered Jared was married or who he was married to until all this happened.

Shit sucks, but in the grand scheme of things this is just a relationship blowing up like relationships blow up all the time, only difference is that the people involved have platforms and can blast their dirty laundry to the world and have basement dwelling CHUD's pick sides in an argument no one but those three have the full details of.

Attached: 1531618841210.jpg (384x385, 58K)

did hollys nudes leak yet?

What a surprise, fucking crazy women and engaging in non-monogamous relationships is a very bad combination. Did you guys also know that water is wet?

Attached: 1556370419699.jpg (567x339, 27K)

Shes suicidal good should have stayed with Ross stupid bitch

ProJared is a good boy who dindu nuffin

Every allegation against him is just anti-Semitism and a psyops by Storefront. If you are against Jared giving cummies to a fourteen year old girl, you are a Nazi shill. Go light yourself on fire with a tiki torch six million times.

Attached: ce58dcf8-c309-4731-bb3d-5b47b9bb7cd5.jpg (798x798, 67K)

>she was asexual until she started fucking Chad Jared
lmao, poor Ross

>"He cheated on me!"
>Screenshots of her acknowledging and encouraging it
>"They're out of context!"

Attached: 066.png (570x301, 229K)

you sound insecure, pathetic, and retarded.

I used to be so jealous of Ross being with Holly but now that I know he was little more than a protagonist of a NTR hentai those feelings can be laid to rest.

Attached: EBDEA0AE-72A4-4837-9DEF-72E2CAA126B0.jpg (698x680, 62K)

I hate to say it, but this is just more fuel to segregate men and females. The MGTOW/INCEL community can easily turn this story into evidence as to why you should not date women. Feminists can turn this story any way they want to continue to shame Jared. Having this shit storm in the public eye normalizes this kind of behavior and may lead young girls into thinking it is okay to publicly shame people online. Because as you can see from his sub count, whoever brakes the story keeps the public eye for longer. I doubt many sources will run this side of the story. And even if they do the damage has already been done.
We live in such a boring dystopia, a true clown world.

Attached: 1557680845963.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

I disagree its fun to watch the normies screech at each other. It reminds me of how great it is to be distanced from it all.

Lad has less than 1m subscribers, this is in youtubes terms a literal nobody

Yet I have seen more than 100 threads about him, grow the fuck up, it's not interesting information.

Why is she not saying anything about cheating on her own husband? Ross didn't deserve this shit

lots of people unsubbed after this. and it's more like 500,000. he's well known in certain gaming circles though. this is more about the world these people occupy then the individuals themselves.

Ross is the only smart one here. Got out early and kept his head low. Given that Holly is full roastie, the web would have believed her if he went public. It took lady drama to reveal that he was the rral victim all along.

yet another normie falls into their carnal pleasures. earth still keeps rotating, sun still shines and clocks move forward.

Attached: tracy gill is beautiful 37.jpg (821x979, 56K)

Lmao who cares about what this bitch says
Just leak her nudes

Who cares
Original shit robot

His wife is ugly as fuck. Even with 10 layers of make up and cosplay she's a 3/10 at best.

Don't spin that debate again.
The water thing could be argued on this board for centuries

the biggest issue for me was the getting nudes from under aged people. don't give a shit about all this marriage garbage! she didn't even refute that with evidence just her whore word like it matters. These three definitely deserve each other.

all these fucks are guilty of being degenerate cunts. all these weirdos are fine with polyamory and having open marriages and doing weird shit. i just assume they're all lying and the story is just a shit show of delusional sexually cofnused liberal nintendo dorks.

If you want to be poly, then don't be married. Poly is the antithesis of marriage. No one should have can surprised by this

Water isn't wet though you retarded nigger.

God I hate women so much. They lie everytime they open their mouths

Attached: 3192558_1.jpg (630x630, 87K)

>the biggest issue for me was the getting nudes from under aged people.

We all know the "underages" are roasties in training. If you feel bad for them, you are a cuck of the highest order.

>i used to be so jealous of Ross being with Holly
Goddamn how low can your standards be user everyone pretty much agree that Holly is a cow

Holy fuck the thread slows down on /b/ so you come over here? God damn OP you are either the most loyal Jared fan or Jared himself