Why does his weight keep fluctuating?

Attached: jonah-hill-loss-main-1280.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MZKiRRYNn1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Different roles, different drugs, mental instability

cico

Sometimes he eats a lot, sometimes he doesn't eat a lot.

Attached: 1566437938895.jpg (961x816, 239K)

hollywood liked typecasting him in comedic roles as the fat comedic relief character, which makes it hard for movie producers to see him as any other role, and so he wouldn't get gigs, i think he's only really recently made an impact in playing more serious roles.

Based and thermodynamicpilled.

fat cells stay forever

Well obviously but it's crazy how he loses AND gains so much weight over and over again. I bet he's a fad dieter.

Anybody else want him to make it? If only for the novelty. Watching him fail is just too boringly predictable.

y he so sad?

Ornella

He legit looked like he was gonna make it but ended up gaining a lot of it back. Not all of it but a fair amount.

Attached: kek.jpg (1367x1921, 258K)

Everytime he's gets skinny, he has flashbacks to when that french tv host roasted him and his binge eats

based

he's very mentally ill

Deep down he's a fatty he will always have that compulsion, but nobody thinks the funny fat guy is cool or sexy, so he desperately tries to change his image, and get his weight down. He will probably continue to fight his nature, but ultimately lose i say good for him for the time being

>mental instability

youtu.be/MZKiRRYNn1s

He has severe depression and basically goes on food benders with drugs.

t.i use to walk his moms dogs and would overhear conversations

p.s. he dated a male cast member from one of his movies he starred twice with

Attached: eggs.jpg (970x1139, 210K)

Tell mas!

"his" tranny metabolism is fucked up due to hormone shit...
Friendly reminder that ALL Hollywood actors have undergone sex change surgery

Did you guys ever see that video where he's talking about sneakers and he's hugging on that kid who looks about 13?

Not this autistic schizo shit again. Keep this contained to /x/ at least you retards.

YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ONCE CREATED FAT CELLS.
YOU CAN ONLY SHRINK THEM BY CUTTING DOWN.
IF YOU START OVEREATING THEY WILL FILL UP QUICK SINCE THEY ARE ALREADY THERE.

>schizo
t. hollywood tranny

No, hollywood is a cesspool. May most of those involved suffer in this life and the next.

literally my physique/style though i roll up my short sleeves to show off my biceps

Bowl of eggs are great. Some people don't know what's hospitality anymore.

shit bros. should i stop my cut?