Casual reminder that if you aren't a virgin you're not a robot

casual reminder that if you aren't a virgin you're not a robot
casual reminder that if you post in drug feels and are a heavy drug user you aren't a robot
casual reminder if you're not a vegan you're not a robot
casual reminder you have to be a heterosexual male to be a robot
casual reminder if you're a fag, a mtf tranny or a female you're NOT a robot
casual reminder female orbiting threads, gay threads, cocklust threads, tranny threads, are all for normies
casual reminder female "robots" dont exist

these are true robot traits:
- prefers being NEET
- reclusive
- virgin
- vegan
- doesn't do drugs
- autistic/aspergers as all hell
- bad hygiene/piss bottle use history

that is all, stay mad you fucking normies

Attached: 1518226299961.jpg (409x409, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0H48wIvlBLH
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko&t=824s
vocaroo.com/i/s1FNuEZ8KQ4b
vocaroo.com/i/s1cQpJWpWDnO
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52250653/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52417028
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52372168
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51014858/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50885363
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50971645
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why couldn't a robot be neet reclusive autistic virgin with piss bottles who also smokes crack

It's the be all end all act for isolation and will ruined your life faster than anything else
Don't see why that would preclude one from being a bot

>vegan

Go fuck yourself, you cum guzzling faggot. Hidden.

>vegan
everything else is fine, but what the fuck is this horseshit OP? saged because eat a dick you dumb faggot

I'm not a virgin but women are fucked and I will never get married or have children or a gf ever again so stfu OP I'm not a normie and NEET alone

hard drugs ruin your soul and are usually used by normies. i can understand the desire to use because they help you cope with life, but hard drugs are not the way. maybe i am a bit of a hypocrite because i take mushroom maybe once every 3 months because it statistically is amazing for depression, but i should probably quit because my depression went away

quit that shit f@m, its killing your soul. mushrooms are natural but they are also a drug, ill quit them probably

LOL stay mad you animal abusing meatcuck. why dont you go around kicking dogs to death and claim your robot status then, huh? because thats literally what you are doing when you pay for meat

if killing animals like dogs for FUN and only for amusement disqualifies you from being a robot, so does eating meat. because thats all meat eating is; killing for your amusement and fun. its mindless hedonistic pelasure

Attached: 1509353666925.jpg (640x640, 95K)

btw, animal abuse disqualifies you from being a robot. so for example, if you enjoy torturing and killing sentient animals like dogs and cats for fun like those evil psycho kids, you arent a robot

enjoying torturing and murdering dogs disqualifies you from being a robot

and if that disqualifies you from being a robot, then literally so does torturing and killing any animal. thats why a real robot is vegan

Attached: dog abuse.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

>vegan?
why does this matter you fucking dumbass

fuck off normalfag if you can get pussy YOURE NOT A ROBOT

Sorry nigga KYS

piss off faggot stop using the term robot to fit your moralshit i dont care about animals well being just like i dont give a fuck about other humans (school shooting are the most entertaining shit on tv) plus animals are tasty

fuck off nigger
vocaroo.com/i/s0H48wIvlBLH

because torturing and abusing others is not a robot trait. robots dont enjoy hurting the weak. robots never have bullied anyone and dont enjoy doing such things. a real robot could never kick a dog for fun until its dead

and thats what eating meat amounts to; torturing and killing animals for your mindless pleasure. its literally on the same level as kicking dogs for fun for your amusement. thats why real robots are vegan, just that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko&t=824s

Attached: bullying and depression.png (1806x936, 1.2M)

Or what fat pussy boi? Cry moar cunt

One mad little bitch leaf muncher doesn't represent all of robots.

Being vegan was always a normie movement, even before the internet. FUCKING PUSSY NORMIE FUCK OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off Morrissey, go break up another band or some shit

leave now or you'll regret it!
vocaroo.com/i/s1FNuEZ8KQ4b

vocaroo.com/i/s1cQpJWpWDnO

ur not a robot my sicc dude, believe whatever you want to believe, but you HAVE to be a virgin to be a robot just that simple

not an argument. torturing animals like dogs for your amusement disqualifies you from being a robot, and therefor so do all other animals like pigs. i went vegan at 26 because i realized the the truth. there are not arguments against veganism besides "i dont care and i enjoy torturing and killing animals for my amusement"

veganism is simply a philosophy that seeks to end as much as needless animal suffering as possible, its 100% robot tier

even the HARDEST robot philosopher to ever live, arthur sophie, argues for veganism

Attached: 5abc62f5cad0cd849173b99106dde398.jpg (640x813, 172K)

animals who are bred to being eaten are not the same as dogs who are bred to be pets you retard

casual reminder that willing labeling yourself as a "robot" is only reinforcing the concepts of self-pity and self-loathing in ones character.

kill yo self.

Attached: 1520602055894.gif (499x367, 1.29M)

You're not a robot. You're a fucking normie, every common "snowflake" roastie bitch or basedboy pussy had that "way of life". Robots come from various different "incel" castrated from normie society, that's why some fags from here are fucking shooters. You think they cared about humans? No, they were tired of NORMIES. Even I hate vegan normies like you. If I was an active shooter, you'd be one of the few I POP!

guys im telling you, arthur schopie was the HARDEST robot philosopher to ever live. he's been shitting on women since the day he was born, he might as well have spat on his mother for giving birth to him, and he was a vegan

>every common "snowflake" roastie bitch or basedboy pussy had that "way of life"
what difference does it make how normies live their lives. normies eat food and drink water too, does that disqualify you from being a robot? there are some normies who share the same political views as robots, but does that disqualify you form being a normie?

>If I was an active shooter, you'd be one of the few I POP!
for you to advocate violence shows that you are not a robot. for you to go around and physically abuse other people just sinks you down to the level of the normies, who only understand status, looks, power and abusing the weak, and doing what they can get away with regardless of if they think its right or wrong

eating meat is SO normie tier. killing animals for your temporary AMUSEMENT is super normie tier. if i kicked a dog for fun to death, is that robot behavior or normie behavior? because if its normie behavior, so is buying meat and eating it

shhh LOL ur not a robot

i dont even know who that is, apparently its some famous musician

Attached: telm01o3yc501.jpg (1131x652, 493K)

>Even I hate vegan normies like you
so let me get this straight, you hate me because i refuse to torture and kill animals for my amusement? even though im a NEET 28 virgin?

and you have the nerve to call me a normie?
you do understand literally the only thing i did was NOTHING. i just dont buy meat and i dont eat it, thats it

if i killed dogs for fun and ate them, would you call me a robot then?
if i killed pigs for fun and tortured them with electroshocks would you call me a robot then?
if i just kicked dogs and pigs around but didnt kill them, am i a robot or not?

i dont understand the hatred towards veganism. all i do is eat beans and nuts and peas and veggie noodles, thats it. and that makes me a normie?

hmmmm..... but thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Attached: gvq1u5q5ef421.jpg (640x1401, 90K)

>REEEEEEEEEE, I HATE NORMIES! i am so unique and cool!!!!!! i am TRUE ROBOT

ngl,last 4 casual reminders are true
btw u jut described a person with hyperguardianship mom and without a father, go and cry,pathetic softie

btw -> but
quickfix

non-virgin non-vegan normie salt detected. real robots are vegan virgins just that simple my dude

more of schopie taking a fat vegan shit on roasties. its like its the only thing he knows what to do. truly a robot's philosopher

Attached: esl-resources-for-writing-son-school-of-nursing-the-george-arthur-schopenhauer-essay-women-kidakitap (850x400, 120K)

arthur schopenhauer is like the face of r9k, and he was a vegan

CAMAWN BOIS! you cant tell me veganism is for normies, seriously

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer-1.png (940x788, 164K)

Bullying is an expressions of normie insecurity, where as the robot rejects moralfaggotry out of principle

Hey man I'd prefer you not gatekeep being a robot, some poeple on here a just there to talk about their depression and if it helps them then they have a right to be here

Reminder that women can't have depression.

>vegan
wtf is wrong with you i thought this was a good thread until i saw this

Attached: 1497665453985.png (540x540, 255K)

>because torturing and abusing others is not a robot trait
That's not true at all, robots torture and abuse themselves frequently.

- vegan
tendies are essential for neet robots
a real robot should be too recluse and shy to obtain non prescription drugs

Attached: daughters.png (1304x733, 903K)

fuck thank you I'm finally not a loser

I see no reason to associate with a loser label like robot anyway, especially not the idiotic definition laid out by a fucking mentally ill 28yo loser like you, queer.

don't go shoot up youtube like that crazy Iranian bitch

man this guy was not very bright

>all these pissed off normies who enjoy tortuing animals for their amusement dont like being called out on it and take out their cognitive dissonance on me
>same emotional outburst followed by zero ability to logically justify their behavior

LOL everytime fucking time. if you arent a vegan you're not a robot. robots dont enjoy torturing animals for fun, which is what meat eating boils down to

you cant even tell me robots dont like animals like dogs, because they fucking do pic related. but you if you go around killing animals like dogs for you're amusement, in my eyes you're not a fucking robot

>arthur schopenhauer not very bright

schopie was LITERAL genius. schopie was one of einstein's favorite authors. schopie is by far the most robot philosopher to ever life, like its not even close

Attached: dogs and animals.jpg (1199x1003, 545K)

>vegan
id argue that if you're vegan, you're not a robot. you're a veggie shoveling shillnigger.

OP I just wanted to say that I really appreciate this meme and that your thread is very funny.

Being a robot is an ideology now? Jeez, times have changed.

>vegan
The average robot is a doomer who, at best, recognizes nothing he does for animal welfare or the environment has any effect in the grand scheme of things. At worst, the average robot plain doesn't care.

Also the average robot is poor. I'm drinking onions numilk as we speak. This shit is $2.99/liter. (I bought a stockpile when it was 50% off. Normally I just drink plain milk).

I need to take xanax to leave my house and stop me being autistic and i smoke weed and it helps me have amazing daydreams about my waifu you daft cunt, and drugs can be ordered online these days you clueless boomer

whatever loser. you don't know real sadness until the girl you love turns against you. at least you virgins can have hope that you're not the problem. you just haven't met the right one yet right? I met the right one, and fucked it up bad. but life goes on I guess.

I am trying to become vegetarian, my family eats a lot of meat, do you think I should give my share of the meat to the poor? Will poor people accept it or will they think it is a trick?

Casual reminder that you are the biggest fucking norman around. Being a robot is a feel, not a checklist of qualities, you retard cunt. The only qualities there are that a bot must have is be male and virgin. That is all.

Is your life so meaningless that you need to gatekeep an identity that is inherently worthless? What do you gain by declaring yourself to be the rightful heir of a dominion of ash and rubble?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>Vegan
That's gonna be a hard pass for me dog. YIKES!!!

im all of these except vegan
food is the cope i have left in life

>casual reminder that if you aren't a virgin you're not a robot
>casual reminder that if you post in drug feels and are a heavy drug user you aren't a robot
>casual reminder if you're not a vegan you're not a robot
>casual reminder you have to be a heterosexual male to be a robot
>casual reminder if you're a fag, a mtf tranny or a female you're NOT a robot
>casual reminder female orbiting threads, gay threads, cocklust threads, tranny threads, are all for normies
>casual reminder female "robots" dont exist
I pass

>- autistic/aspergers as all hell
schizoid and high intelligence
>- bad hygiene/piss bottle use history
not the piss bottle. not squeaky clean, yet not repulsive

fuck off redditfag why the fuck are you posting on a forum for robots only to complain about robots. Fuck yourself

>vegan
tendies aren't vegan

vegan is a normie ass fad, op if you are vegan you seriously need to get off this board.

>abusing a dog to death = shooting cattle to death to eat meat

Attached: 1546067201728.jpg (593x448, 32K)

not being vegan is the essential NPC diet

Attached: 1555646664332.gif (570x537, 48K)

>tendies aren't vegan
they can be
I eat chik'n tendies every week

>Being a robot is a feel, not a checklist of qualities, you retard cunt.
your newfag is showing

>implying its better to be robot than normie

Are you the eunuch vegan?

>vegan

lmfao

Fucking vegans are not robot's, that like saying you have to a feminist to be a robot, they are both cucks to a bullshit ideology, robots are immune to such ideological pressures because they dont interact with normies. Vegans = cucked norime

>Vegan
What the actual fuck?
This is not even 8/8
Worst b8 I've ever seen.

>>Vegan
This is why I fucking hate Robots

Attached: 22AA3DC7-17A0-466E-9325-2F4A0239D849.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>cares about pigs
>calls himself a robot
you cant make this shit up omg

I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't do drugs. I don't have pre-marital sex. I eat a balanced diet and exercise each day - cardio and strength training. I don't go to bars or night clubs. I', a debt free virgin without tattoos or piercings. I respect myself. I attend church each Sunday. I'm not afraid to be my own person and stand out from my peers. I know I am making the right choices in life.

come at me degenerates

Robot pride world wide

Attached: 234245245.jpg (640x582, 48K)

>> robots are vegan

>robots survive on tendies
>tendies are made of chicken
>chicken

REEEEE

Plz be a girl and be near me. I want a pure gf to take me to church and cook and go running with

if you're a robot you aren't making the right choices, no matter how good you feel about them.

t.normalfag tranny lover

Where the hell does vegan fit into this? I'd say your average robot eats whatever tendies his mom puts in front of him.

I bet OP's a fucking vegan and this is just a stealth I'M VEGAN thread.
Oh I just scrolled down. Guess I took the bait.

Yooo, I've only seen one other post calling Schopenhauer Schopie. Have you been mentioning him here off and on for the last couple years?

is this the same faggot that keeps posting >muh if you aren't a vegan then you're not a real robot REEE

Based OP destroying meatcucks and normalniggers

Attached: 812184DE-E4B8-47E1-9F02-432C06DF5863.jpg (706x1024, 79K)

>vegan
Fuck your cunt mother.

one of the most truest testaments of our time

>vegan
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>neet
>vegan
how is that possible

>prefers being NEET
Other than going into town for some supplies since mail service is pretty shit where I live I'm pretty much alone. I have enough money to last me for another 40 years like this.
>reclusive
Refer to above
>virgin
Check
>vegan
Nice bait op, but I at least raise and kill my own meat.
>doesn't do drugs
can't afford it plus booze takes months to make
>autistic/aspergers as all hell
definitely on the spectrum
>bad hygiene/piss bottle use history
nope have to be clean otherwise animals will smell me when I hunt.

are you actually a fucking nigger? or a braindead SJW? why the fuck would i be vegan you fat retarded piece of nigger, i dont have time for your insane faggotry, please kys

Attached: vacas 4chan.jpg (251x201, 14K)

>muh no true scotsman!!!!
OP is a hige faggot, literally just took a bunch of things you don't like and said "these are le normie". fucking faggot kill yourself.

Attached: 1557933979114.jpg (697x768, 66K)

they're actually the same thing when you spend more than 2 seconds thinking about it. you dont need to eat meat even a little bit, you only do it for mindless hedonistic pleasure. the same for kicking a dog for fun; people do it because its FUN and its for mindless hedonostic pleasure

your body can easily survive on a vegan diet alone, you dont physically need to eat animal products, you only do so becaues its amusing to you, its fun. human breast milk is vegan because its devoid of animal expoitation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes"

causing suffering to animals for your amusement is peak normcattle behavior, thats why all these normies are getting so pissed off in this thread. you have to be vegan to be a robot. and real robot diets are frugal shit you buy from walmart, like tons of cans and oats and cheap stuff anyways

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x648, 1.46M)

>this is just a stealth I'M VEGAN thread.
actually im much direct in your face with my veganism, heres some threads i made. the reason why this thread, like most other threads, devolve into veganism is because people are illogical retards and get cognitive dissonance from contradicting beliefs and take it out on vegans. but they deep down know vegans are right. pretty sure ive made more but you get the idea. but this thread was not about veganism until the cognitive dissonance mass normie herd who is incapable of having rational logical thoughts made every post about veganism, not that im complaining, lel

you have to be a robot to be a vegan

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52250653/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52417028
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52372168
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51014858/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50885363
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50971645

Attached: kVOhPoO.jpg (800x800, 115K)

It's so fascinating how just being a vegan truly buttblasts SO MANY people

It's such an innocuous fucking thing and yet it literally ENRAGES people, this thread is remarkable.

I'm not even vegan myself, although I am a vegetarian and will probably be vegan in half a year or so, but it's just genuinely unironically real fucking interesting to me.

I don't much care. It's just the fact every vegan is one of those "isn't animal husbandry so gross" and try to shock people to get no reaction from me as I kill and butcher animals on the daily. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

trannies are more roboty than anyone else here

Literally this. That's why we've been here for so long.

what if im not a virgin because i met my wife in a videogame and we're both extremely autistic and rarely speak to anyone that isnt each other

i would like to be a vegetarian but i dont have the willpower

Attached: 1542380029475.jpg (720x762, 34K)

>if you're not a vegan you're not a robot
>you have to be a heterosexual male to be a robot
Contradictory. Simply put, vegans are fags.
Eat flesh you pussy.

Attached: 2019_05_15_084726.png (400x400, 22K)

>you have to be a robot to be a vegan
what
almost every normie girl i've met the past couple years is vegan
it's fashion as fuck

being vegan is the most normie thing there can be

gatekeeping is something robots wouldn't do you absolute spaz.
T.druggie khv neet with 132IQ

That is not how that fallacy works at all.

>typing out all this just to bait people with veganism
>all these (you)s

Based OP.

Daily reminder that nobody actually wants to be a robot.
I'm fucking glad that I'm not. Stay miserable, OP.

>casual reminder if you're not a vegan you're not a robot
was with you till u said this dumb shit you vegan shilling faggit