Do you have anything you want to tell you father

do you have anything you want to tell you father

Attached: 1532105646008.png (714x544, 257K)

sorry pops

I wish you weren't a ghost and that whatever happened between you and my mother is settled once and for all. I'm sick of this bullshit.

I resent him for not teaching me a trade, preferably his, and insisting that I take it up
Or insisting that I do something else
I had no guidance

I'm sorry for all the nightmares I put you through

I love you; you are my hero

I wish I spent more time with you when we were younger

I hope he dies. He is a waste of human life.

I'm not irresponsible, Dad. I just experienced a lull in my job, a time where they weren't getting me on the schedule as much. I understand that I need to make money, and I understand that you want me in this business but you have to understand: I have a life back home and I can't just uproot that for SIX FUCKING MONTHS. I'm having enough trouble leaving for a month and a half. Please, just understand that I don't see this shit as a permanent thing. He's literally right next to me but I'm not gonna say anything because I'm scared he'll yell at me for wanting a low paying job when this pays so much more.

*glances over phone*

Attached: 1556927842361.png (1365x568, 720K)

I wanna fucking die. Depression really hitting hard and my grades are crap. I have like 4 finals left and 10 projects. I can't do this anymore

Honestly, I love you. I'm thankful for all the good things you have done for me and the family , but you were you a douche then, and you're douche now.
I hate that you had to beat me with a belt every fucking time you were angry.
I hate how you never played sports with me but got mad that I sucked at soccer when I was in the little league.
I learned my temper tantrums from you. I even watched you beat my mom.
Speaking of her, it didn't take me until now how many years she had to put up with your shit. You made her raise children that wasn't her blood children. And one of them hates her.
All you made me to was help you with your construction job. I hated it. I never went to parties or had alot of fun when I was a kid. Just watched TV and played video games. I was just so bored and uninspired in elementary school, but you made me believe I was literally stupid and beat me if I couldn't understand something. It sucks growing up never knowing how to express how I feel, especially as a man today. Literally feels like I can never grow.

Hope your happy from the other side of the world. With all that nice hot weather and shit. All I do is work my fingers to the bone. Just work hard to just provide for myself. Isn't that what you wanted me to do? Does it really upset you that I don't call you once in a while?

That I hate his guts for abusing me as a child and the only reason I didn't run away was so I could suck him dry financially and use it to fund my future

>only reason I didn't run away was so I could suck him dry

Attached: 1554418863791.jpg (231x218, 8K)

how many drugs ive done. i already told him how much of a shitty human being he is

yes fuck you for being an alcoholic , I'm waiting for you to die since ur fucking old already and I can fuck off away and never see you again, you gave my older brothers everything while I crawl my fucking road to pass highschool and find a fucking job.
I hope I forget everything about you and I can start a new life, I don't even care if I die alone, I just want to fucking be free.

i wish you were more honest with your feelings instead of bottling them up

I think he knows deep down that he's a piece of shit for promising to be in me and my sister's lives before basically leaving us in poverty after our mom died. We were both still teenagers and we had to figure out our own living situation by ourselves. Things have definitely changed for the better for all of us, and I stay in contact with him, but he still doesn't care to help either of us out financially despite him having so much more than us. I don't care to keep him in my life. My sister is the only family I need.

So when are you introducing yourself to me for the first? Many years has passed already.

I would like to tell him that's just a plain old dumb asshole and that's why his life is shitty, but I know he can't ever change because he simply doesn't have the level of self-awareness to do so.

But I won't because that would be cruel.

I steal meds from you. You have no backbone and are the opposite of what I want to be when I'm older.

Stop fucking leeching on me you fucking parasite, do you honestly fucking think that I will make your life better? Fuck off.

You're a dead beat father, I haven't had a single meaningful interaction with you since I was like 5. I hope you're a better father to your new kids than what you ever were to me.

Yes, dear god, yes.

Dad, I know we've had our differences, and I know that you're off living your life with your new wife and kid now, but I have something I really wish I could've told you before all this- before everything that happened.

FUCK. YOU.

A dad is supposed to teach their son, encourage him, give him the faith in himself he'll need to make it in the world.

You did none of this. You made me feel HATE where I once cared deeply, not just for you, but ALL parents. You, AND that stupid bitch you fucked all those years ago deserve to burn in hell for all fucking eternity. If you didn't run off like a goddamn coward, I would've put you down my fucking self. Not quick or painless either, oh-o no, I'd reeeally make you fucking pay.

I have no sympathy for your abusive ass, or my neglectful whore of a mother. If it were currently in my power, you would both be tortured in a dark pit for the rest of your fucking worthless lives, and made to suffer one fucking thousandfold for every injustice you two brought into my young, defenseless life.

I don't give a fuck about you, or your new little faggot kid, or your disgusting landwhale cretin of a wife. I'm going to laugh at your funeral and piss on your motherfuckin grave you miserable sack of rancid shit. You're lucky I don't know where you live now, because if I did, I would come and murder you and your entire fucking family. You are lower than a rotting dog carcass in the street, and the world would be an objectively better place if you were burned to death as an infant. You had better count your fucking blessings, because if I EVER see your face again, if I EVER find where you are, you're. fucking. dead. I will hacksaw your fucking face off and shit down the bleeding mouthhole the SECOND I get the chance.

You thought you were real tough, taking on a disabled child, YOUR SON, when I needed help the most. When I couldn't defend myself from school bullies, when I couldn't defend myself from pedophile school staff, when I couldn't defend myself from my drug addict mother, when I couldn't defend myself from that lying whore Elizabeth, you beat me the fuck down. You found me when I was at my absolute weakest, and you kicked me in the fucking gut.

Whether I have the pleasure of putting you in the ground or not, your days are numbered. You're getting old now, weak, indolent, vulnerable. You'll be in the dirt soon, and guess what, I'll still be here.

Watching, waiting, eying the things you hold dearest. A moment will come you can't defend yourself, or the things you love. And when that happens, you had better fucking believe that I'll be there, to make sure you know EXACTLY what my entire life has felt like, the very life you brought into this fucked up place.

You and everyone and everything you care about are FUCKED. And the irony is, you don't even know it yet. If it even fucking exists, you're going to rot in hell for all eternity, and you deserve every single picosecond.

Fuck you Dad, you're going to pay very VERY soon you useless cunt.

Signed, your (first) son.

PS: Enjoy the time you've got left. I will personally ensure that it won't last much longer.

Please come home, we miss you.

Nice catchu on mum!

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 13K)