Ok robros so this shitty thing just happened to me today

Ok robros so this shitty thing just happened to me today
>hanging out with 2 friends before school starts
>tell them about my friend's parrot and how it could talk
>one of them says "i don't want to be mean or anything but i don't care, neither does your friend N."
I think that my life has gone the lowest it could go, a few months ago they were asking my friend a fuck ton of questions about her bf but i cant even show a picture of my friend's parrot. I really don't know what to do anymore

Attached: [001307].jpg (239x211, 10K)

Holy fuck. I never could never understand the brutality of normies. They are truly savages. They will do anything to stay on top of the social hierarchy even if that means putting down their own.

you can tell us about the parrot, user. I like parrots

They aren't necessarily too normie because they don't really care about being in the hierarchy i feel like they jusg want me to stop hanging out with my friend N.

next time reply with
>do you have autism or something? usually people have more tact

That is my friend's parrot
Thank you user for being like this, jt makes me feel better

Attached: 20190520_225247.jpg (328x286, 70K)

that is a good looking parrot. does it know any funny phrases?

Yes it shouts: "The goyim know! Shut it down!

Not any that i know of, but it knows how to say my friend's cousin name

lol

that's still cool. I'm sure it'll learn some fun stuff. would you get a parrot of your own, user?

Maybe, although i would probably like to own a shiba inu more

that's a good choice too. they're very cute sassy dogs

anyway Goodnight user it's late here.
please post about parrots or anything on your mind anytime

Most likely one that looks like this one

Attached: 20190520_231927.jpg (720x897, 310K)

Thank you user for helping me, i can't believe that people on some random website actually care more about me than anyone irl would. Thank you user

Top fucking kek. Would unironically love to see a parrot say lines like this

dude no friends are better then fake friends

If you have fake friends, you'll meet new people and you can eventually make real friends. If you have no friends you'll likely stay like that forever.

This thread is full of shitheads. They're probably trying to help you, they said they weren't being mean. It's a fucking parrot, of course a pussy is much more interesting. Just look at 70% of r9k threads. Are you really going to make some parrot so central to your personality? Literally get a fucking life, bc you're boring. Or just stop wasting everyone's time. Fuck the pity party in this thread.

>her
Is one of the friends female, and the friend that shut you down male?
If that's the case, the reason is obvious you poor underaged b&.
Sorry you have to learn about sexual dynamics from the losing end.

who the heck stole your tendies? I'd unironically like to hear about pets doing cool stuff from my friends if I still had any.