Big Dick Thread

>7" dick
>Average penis is 5.5"
We've all felt insecure about our penis size. Its a source of ridicule and shame to have a small penis. Our manhood is one of the first things people attack in a verbal fight. I was lead to believe that having a big dick would mean that I was attractive, confident, masculine. But it doesnt mean shit, no one at all cares if you have a big dick. Men dont care, women dont care.

WELL, I DID IT! I HAVE A BIG DICK! WHERE ARE MY FUCKING FEMALES? WHERE IS MY RESPECT? MY ADMIRATION? WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THIS FUCKING MEAT HOSE IF IT BRINGS ME NOTHING?

I want all of you to compliment my dick NOW! Tell me I did a good job. Tell me I'm cool and macho!

Also, if you have a big dick, post your size.

Attached: 50024447_333214170865584_1523647034360361626_n.jpg (720x720, 46K)

So many people claim 7 inches that it doesn't impress girls even though they'd be impressed if they saw it in person
And almost all roasties think they've had way bigger cocks than they did, which fucking sucks

summary:
>muh dick

So I should claim 8"?

Might as well, most women's conception of penis size is completely fucked anyways
An 8 inch dick is like 1 in 1000, a 9 inch is off the fucking charts it's so rare. Yet it seems like most women have stories about guys this big or bigger, it's bullshit.

Everything you learn from the internet is wrong. Girls only care about dick siz3 if it's really small. They don't care if you're tall. They don't care if you have muscles. They don't care if you're funny. You could be better than some other guy, in every criteria that Internet communities list, and you can still lose. Attraction irl isn't logical. It just happens. Yes, you can handsome, and a girl will notice, but it doesn't mean she'll want you. I wish being handsome, tall, well dressed, funny, etc., was all that mattered. But it's not. Only connexion matters. And you can't control it. It either happens or it doesn't.

feels good that i have an 8" thanks to the partial giga chad genes that run from my mom's father
dude was slaying pussy left and right with a massive dick, went out to hunt solo with nothing but a shotgun and a bowie knife, etc etc
thankfully they've overrun my dads pathetic weak genes of being a dicklet, manlet, and wristlet.

I honestly feel like I'm small at 7.2 length and 5.1 girth. I mean stats say otherwise but still

Attached: 35CCF4B1-EC1F-4DCB-A53F-007A8ED24B6D.png (500x399, 109K)

Yeah, yeah. I'm aware of that at this point.

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 396K)

This is the blue pill. Not even worth arguing with these people

same but wrap your dick with the inside of a sock from base to tip and then remove it to see how long it is.
i was fucking shocked and couldn't believe it when i did this the first time.

Hahaha your grandpa told everyone he's hung?

It doesn't need to be argued. Go outside and you'll see the truth.

Lol what's the point of doing that?

no the women he has slept with told other women about it throughout the town, at least that was what my mom told me.
dude was very aggressive and always an asshole/dickhead. i guess that just comes with high test

You're an idiot that will believe whatever blue pill a woman tells you.

just for you to see how big your dick really is at the palm of your hand. it looks small if your either tall or have big hands like myself. when you have a reference like a sock you can put it close to your face to understand how big it really is.
or you could wipe it out in front of a mirror near a sink to see how close to the sinkhole your dick can get.

Wish I could trade places with you OP.
I get hit on all the time at school and especially work, but I have to steer away from flirting because I have a small dick.

The vast majority women are satisfied with their man's penis. Dick size doesnt matter unless you are too small to penetrate.

That doesn't help me when I'm barely 5 inches

satisfied until they meet a dick long enough to rub against the cervix and thick enough to spread her vagina lips. a big dick to women alerts them with a sense of urgency to get impregnated by it from creaming heavily and contracting the vaginal walls to scoop in and reduce the amount of harmful acid in the vagina to accept his sperm to travel through the cervix.
a small/average dick (below 7-7.5") is not enough to compete in the sexual market considering that his or her sperm can get scooped out easily by a bigger dick.

>me
>7.7inch dick
>bros start laughing and woohing when I whip it out during hangouts if I have a random boner
>some friends are lowkey jealous so I absolutely never boast about it nor try to compare it with anyone else's and generally keep it as a joke between us
>1/3 of my friends have lost their virginities
>I remain 5'9" and eyecontactless
>I would trade for a 3 inch dick if it meant I could just be a 6' white guy

how about YOU go outside and see the truth.
The hardest exposure to the blackpill for me is not sad online forums like this one but simply walking around on my college campus. I don't even get eye contact, let alone attracted vibes. I'm basically invisible to girls but I would say that I don't catch girls giving more attention to good looking guys unless they already know each other or he approached her.

I say you stop listening to what the girls tell you and look around at who they date.
Almost every guy I see with a girlfriend on my campus and school are tall, white, and have some distinctive masculine feature. No average males or betas as some would call.

have you seen your dad's dick? fkdoakf

Consider nudism

connexion = facial features and yes it is logical