ENTP VIRGIN

>Be me
>an entp (pretty fucking sure)
>Be a virgin
>girls laugh at my jokes but things always go wrong somehow
>Male mates like me but just as a clown and I never bond with anyone
>tfw I'd rather be an ENTJ lord commander or an ESTP jock

Attached: david_-_the_death_of_socrates_inline.jpg (290x350, 27K)

>entp
>virgin
Choose one

You are a good boi c:

fuck are you me, that girl laugh at my jokes or connect with me but something always goes wrong is to close to home

Trust me they exist. ENTPs are really not as chad as you make them out to be. Plus very few fit the fictional ENTPs' profile.

Try being INTP. Actual fucking autism and you cant even pretend to be normal.

An ENTP is useless if he's an ugly manlet.

False. I'm INTP just figure out how people work and what makes them tick. Observe them for five minutes and you gain enough information to understand anyone and, therefore, relate to them

I suppose you are right friend.

Attached: Sher.jpg (625x417, 43K)

I feel something is wrong with me but I dont know what it is while at the same time there is that entitelment that I am better than normies at the core.
I lost my compass I am losing to everyone.
The game was rigged from the start , the odds are shit, but the rate of success is still remarkable.

But Benny is an ESTP though.

im entp, my last sexual encounter was about two years ago (and despite it being effortless on my part) I haven't had a single bit of luck since but honestly I see it as only a matter of time until my (future) girlfriend makes her entrance into my life, im not worried in the slightest

How old are you OP? Most ENTPs stop being argumentative edgelords in their 20's and that helps a lot. You just gotta learn how to pick your battles so that people don't think your a dick.

I suppose. Guess i'll have to gain confidence slowly by slowly trying. But understand i feel pretty hopeless and weak right now.

Is this the new mbti thread?
>tfw intj

Think its the NTP thread. as INTP i always wondered what was going on with the extroverted bretheren.

>imagine taking the personality types bullshit seriously

Agreed. Mbti is actual pseudoscience bullshit.

I can understand them and act like them but I never feel truly like I belong.
Mainly because I'd rather be talking about autistic shit like using colours to manipulate people's emotions.

Especially nowadays, it feels like all anybody cares about is obtaining money, boring. Wish there were more interested in the theory behind it and stuff but alas.

>be me
Why can't redditors into greentext?

I know that feel. People would much rather talk about who drives what for how long and how much they payed. Its tiring.