All hail King Elliot Rodger (2 days to go)

All hail King Elliot Rodger (2 days to go)

Attached: 1556948738955.jpg (634x580, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqjqDcrruhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_My_God_(2009_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another gentleman gone.
Soon gentlemen will no longer be a thing, only a meme.
May he have an harem of angels in heaven.
any normie bellow who says something bad about him should kill himself faggot

kill myself? you first you fucking cuckhold

I would have been his friend. I could have saved him. I would have healed his soul and teached him some Chad tricks. There is some good left in everyone.

no I know these types. he would have been an angry fucking ass hole about it just telling you your ways are stupid and you're fucking wrong and just autistically rage

deal with psychos on a daily basis... theres no helping them

>INFP
Literally the most stereotypically suicidal type in the system

May he impregnate as many blondes as he sees fit

You know nothing
We and E would have been great frens, we would drink, disinhibitmaxx and slay pussy
t. another user

RIP.
He should have just become his own gf desu.

Attached: Snapchat-1959796230.jpg (951x1920, 270K)

I think I need to write something about this

y'all always say how much you would fuck/help him fuck but in the end it'd just be two lonely virgins 'til he throws a tantrum and leaves

dude was a lazy, narcissistic idiot. had a plan to shoot up a sorority, which would have seriously increased his kill count, but couldn't be bothered to case the place at all. when he encountered a locked door, he didn't try to pick it, shoot the lock, look for an unlocked back door or ground floor window, anything. he just ran off and started shooting randos who weren't even his intended targets

and i know your type. Your "guiding" would be at last only commands without truely explain any of the changes to do.

Attached: tercel.jpg (634x732, 99K)

You have a very negative vibe user, this is why nobody likes you

>blah blah blah
>me angry because me loser faggot
k

Hail
and stfu to anything else

Attached: based.jpg (399x450, 93K)

Lets take this opportunity to promote Asian Masculinity.

BETA UPRISING IN 2 DAYS

Attached: 1558423609285.png (920x720, 418K)

Elliot was pro-white. honorary aryan

All hail King Elliot Rodger, first of his name

Attached: 1450620389594.jpg (600x448, 51K)

your king was a massive pussy who couldn't even kill unarmed people.

wow you sure showed those incels big guy

are you really calling someone a loser while worshipping one of the greatest losers on Earth?
Only the dumbest of fucking robots could not parlay his wealth and location into pussy.

>mocking humor because he doesn't have a comeback.
the least you could do is celebrate a successfull killer. this guy was beta even with loaded guns and a BMW.

You're unhappy with your life, you're a sad and pathetic person who was probably beaten/ molested as a child
You have nothing going for you that actually would earn you respect in the normie world, so you actively go to online spaces to try and rile up incels and brag about getting laid (the only accomplishment you feel you have) in the only place where that might be recognised as kind of impressive

You're coping

if you read his doc it was pretty clear he was low IQ in general, despite the verbose vocabulary and unorthodox yet technically correct grammar

didn't he blow thousands of dollars on lottery tickets in a single day because he simply knew he would win that day?

He would've made a great trap.

I think Elliot was a scared and disturbed individual. But I get it because I'm like him and we are about the same age. I think he ultimately wanted to die. There was no saving the him. His mistake was thinking society would care. He should've just waited it out and got an ugly gf. Sucks to die with a nice car like that.

Friends I really really could do with some help here, can anyone tell me when his first youtube video was originally uploaded?
Becasue the original has been taken down (then allowed back up, then taken down again) I can only find reuploads and that's causing an issue here..

I think one of the reuploads has the originaal date of upload.

Here it is.
Originally uploaded on February 10, 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=yqjqDcrruhw

Much appreciated friend
It is as I suspected, this makes a lot of sense

A spoiled, overly enabled rich kid who had no real obstacles other than being raised poorly and poor mental health. His "retribution" involved killing his nerdy male roommates , a couple of emo girls, and other average normies. No Chads or Stacys were harmed in the making of this idiotic display.

May Elliott Rodger, the Killer Virgin, rest in Hell. I like to imagine that his Hell is a Sisyphean cycle of him driving six hours to and from his home and the Arizona gas station, finding out his lottery tickets flopped and he locks himself in his room, bawling his eyes out. Maybe there's even a blonde, twenty year old girl who promises to have sex with Elliott if he wins.

Hail saint Elliot the patron saint of the glorious Hapa ethnostate.

>so you actively go to online spaces to try and rile up incels and brag about getting laid
Dude, youre the only person who has mentioned sex or incels ITT

Youre boogeymanning the most famous Internet boogeyman

Elliot Rodger's greatest impact was not killing 6 normies. It was inspiring the next generation of gentlemen. We are all sheep in his flock.

He was too pure for this twisted world. He became a god

Attached: 1451278437513.jpg (665x385, 25K)

eh fuck him the guy was good looking and had a fucking bmw and had some money, enough money to go to college. idk why is he benerated so much by everyone here, he was basically a chad

>his Hell is a Sisyphean cycle of him driving six hours to and from his home and the Arizona gas station, finding out his lottery tickets flopped and he locks himself in his room, bawling his eyes out. Maybe there's even a blonde, twenty year old girl who promises to have sex with Elliott if he wins.
either that or a constant repeat of that party where he broke his ankle, the girl promises to fuck him if he can beat up all the Chads there, but each time they get stronger and find more and more ways to humiliate him

he got that from his father, Peter Rodger was also a narcissistic idiot who thought he was hot shit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_My_God_(2009_film)
dude made a vanity project as a literal nobody with his own money, quite possibly the dumbest thing a director can do

I marked it as a holiday a few years ago

Attached: 859477EC-996D-4841-82BA-18C2B40D8C4D.png (1125x2436, 228K)

As any disciple of of Elliot should know, he had multiple loser friends who were like him, and he fuckin murdered them. You would be filled with holes if you were his friend, dumbass.

I still can't believe you cunts are glorifying a ching-chong subhuman mutt.

they weren't his friends though, just his roommates and their friend

do you have a screenshot or the upload date?

Attached: e8hy4Yq.jpg (960x717, 119K)

>idealizing a complete failure of a person that murdered losers like himself despite being pissed at Chads and Stacys
I mean atleast get some standards moron. I can understand idealizing Brevik cause ultimately he ended up slaughtering would be virtue signalling liberals(like they deserved) but The Supreme Gentleman was a complete failure all over, failing to exact any sort of vengence and bringing death to clueless innocent NEETs instead of the disgusting Stacys that deserved it. What a faggot.

>2 days to go
Is national fuck an incel day

Feb/10/2014?

Attached: 1469622975479.jpg (480x640, 35K)

A self-entitled, deluded, unironically misogynistic piece of filth that decided to go out the coward's way after targeting the defenceless by surprise. I hope the cunt is being raped in hell as we speak.

reporting in for based Elliot

Attached: vxfq5kUw.jpg (583x640, 36K)

All hail Optimus-Cringe, the supreme fedora tipping narcissist without a speck of selfreflection. So glad he didn't reproduce, another one of these things shouldn't exist on this planet.