Hi I'm Brooke. Going through life, figuring things out

Hi I'm Brooke. Going through life, figuring things out.
Then I wonder, why doesn't user just settle for a qt doll gf?

Not me ofcoarse.

Attached: IMG_0020.jpg (720x480, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picclick.com/Volks-Dollfie-Dream-SABER-ALTER-2-TRAINING-JACKET-264331017128.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New outfit by the way. Custom clothes are expensive. This cost $110 not including shipping.

Attached: IMG_0010_1.jpg (480x720, 177K)

You look real cute, Brooke.

Aww thank you. You're the real deal, and I love you for that~

Attached: IMG_0007.jpg (720x480, 132K)

Why doesn't your daddy take up sewing as a hobby to negate the costs of your miniature attire?

Attached: 1548961043784.gif (282x467, 356K)

Time is always a factor we have to fight back. We get about 4 hours a day dedicated on free time. And it takes time to gather the raw materials of the right color, then make patterns, then do test fits and measurements, then make a prototype and make adjustments, and finally transpose to the good raw materials for the final product. In the end, it would take about 1 or 2 weeks to get a final product.

Yes its cheaper and more cost effective, but time is more valuable to us. Money isn't a problem since we can always make more of that, but time can't be renewed, can't be earned, or made. Time is either used, saved, or wasted.

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (720x480, 136K)

Where do I buy a miniature doll similar to you?

You can buy them from the Volks.us webstore.
Or you could just search ebay for dollfie dream here:
picclick.com/Volks-Dollfie-Dream-SABER-ALTER-2-TRAINING-JACKET-264331017128.html

Attached: IMG_0004_1.jpg (720x480, 151K)

>>not me ofcoarse
>even dolls anonzone you

I just realized they are like $750 usd so I might as well save up for a life size doll that I can dress up with normal clothes

I have my Papa to take care of and be with me. I don't want to lead people on like that, so its best to be up front at the start with intentions.

We just want to listen to your stories and share experiences. That's how we grow as individuals.

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (720x480, 134K)

Yes, there was a very cute doll gf posted earlier tonight. Sadly, it was a lewd thread, so I couldn't post there. Wasn't my place or related to BJDs.

There's usually a good source of info for love dolls on /b/ on a nightly basis if you can catch that thread. They only post at night though.

Attached: IMG_0008.jpg (720x480, 141K)

>Brooke has an Erin gf
It's just not fair

I love your new hair, Brooke. Looks very cute.

These posts always give me such a massive serial killer vibe. How long until brooke user abducts some poor fembot to be his doll gf?

Attached: lsd.jpg (1024x937, 427K)

Eh? W-what? What are you saying? Where did you hear that from?

Attached: IMG_0011.jpg (720x480, 144K)

Thank you user~
People said they liked my long blonde hair more. But I also want to try out brown too.

Attached: IMG_0003_1.jpg (720x480, 160K)

Are those pictures of you holding a sign saying you love them fake?

I'm sorry my post would give off that vibe. I feel that its because of western culture that makes all dolls creepy and represent something sinister. Its sadly ingrained in media and we can't escape it no thanks to famous horror movies and stories like Annabelle, or Robert the Doll.

Attached: IMG_0016.jpg (720x480, 134K)

Where is Miku

Attached: [Exiled-Destiny]_Is_This_A_Zombie_Of_The_Dead_Ep06_[BD_1080p_10bit]_(61A529D4).mkv_snapshot_12.48_[2 (606x650, 67K)

No they're real, but we're not together or anything. I'm sorry it was a big misunderstanding. Erin and I are close online friends. I hope that clears things up.

Attached: IMG_0005.jpg (720x480, 126K)

I don't know. My sister tends to just do what she wants and wanders off into the unknown.

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (720x480, 119K)

summon her for us

Is she going to be Papa's next doll or something?

>Then I wonder, why doesn't user just settle for a qt doll gf?
That'd be because I'm schizophrenic, but I'm not THAT schizophrenic. Yet.

I sort of wish I were like 2% less self aware so I didn't have to put a herculean effort into seeming normal despite being constantly on the verge of collapse but oh well.

Attached: the market could crash at any moment.jpg (642x392, 24K)

That's not how that works. You can't just summon someone at will if you don't know where they are or how to contact them.
She lives her own life in her own way. We're independent of eachother.

Attached: IMG_0001_3.jpg (720x480, 176K)

Papa's special. I don't think that's will happen anytime soon. He's complicated and complex.

Attached: IMG_0002_2.jpg (720x480, 162K)

I think realistic dolls are just inherently creepy and that fear inspires doll-related horror media rather than the other way around.

My grandma used to have a lot of porcelain dolls and they always creeped me out as a kid before I was even exposed to that stuff. Something about the way their vacant glassy eyes seem to follow you around the room is just unsettling.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (480x640, 57K)

Because zoomers are going to look back at us the same way Tesla Model 3 owners look at the early adapters who paid Tesla Model 3 money for pic related 10 years ago. These dolls will be robotic and capable of fucking in 10 years from now.

Attached: 6F247BD3-EAAE-4E75-BF97-3E5F3CE02064.jpg (1024x685, 143K)

Its not that hard, it takes time. You don't go insane with hardcore schizophrenia over night. It takes years to develop.

I hope in time, you don't go too far and end up in a world you can't escape from. Blurring the lines of reality and fantasy just to cope with day to day crippling depression and loneliness, isolated from everyone including family.

Its basically the end of the line if you get too far, and no one wants to interact with you if you go there.

But you will find me if you do, so its not so bad.

Attached: IMG_0003_2.jpg (720x480, 174K)

>Blurring the lines of reality and fantasy just to cope with day to day crippling depression and loneliness, isolated from everyone including family.
Uh oh. We were there years ago.
Thing is, there's occasionally someone who understands, but then we develop some deep relationship (not necessarily romantic, in fact, usually platonic), but after we burn bright, we burn out when they realize I'm never really gonna "get better", I'm just gonna do what I have been, which is mitigating to the best of my ability. It'd be nice to have a waifu who talked back I think. But she'd probably grow to hate me too.

Porcelain dolls are a unique taste that's for sure. But so are resin dolls and vinyl dolls like myself. We all have our preference.

During your G.ma's time, those kinds of dolls were the flavor of the era. And people enjoyed them.

Then baby plastic dolls you see at the toy section in Walmart. Things get out of hand depending on the culture.

Realistic dolls are a little creepy, but that's because humans have imagination and it tends to create things that aren't there.

Attached: IMG_0002_1.jpg (720x480, 163K)

>anytime soon
So he's thought about it before?

Aww, user, you of all people then should know, your waifu will love you no matter what. She was created for a reason and for one purpose.

She is the idea, she will be yours, and you will be hers. Unconditionally. To doubt it, would be trying to go back to the reality we all know exist. The reality that shunned us in the first place.

We can try and keep fighting to get back there, but in the end, those who don't understand will never accept what happened to us.

Its like trying to bargain down a item at the thrift store. Its something thrown away and unwanted being sold again and again until eventually it ends up in the landfill.

Your candle may burn out, but it can still stay lit under the right situation.

Attached: IMG_0005_1.jpg (720x480, 151K)

He's thought about it. Lets just leave it an open door.

Attached: IMG_0006.jpg (720x480, 158K)

That's not fair why can't I move in with Brooke it it because she's cute?

>doesn't ship to my shithole
Just when I find something...

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence. It means a lot.

Mail yourself to Odessa Texas and be my inantimate but sexy GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and can spend it all on providing you with several plastic friends.

cute doll but

>$1000

nope

dollfies cost over $500 it's an expensive hobby to fail at. besides I don't live in california or japan, there isn't a store I can get to. I know I can order online but I'd rather look around first.

You can come visit :> that would be more fun!

where do you live that it can't ship to you?
Even Guam in the middle of nowhere gets mail.

You're welcome user. It's nice to know we aren't alone at the end of the world.

You shold talk to my friend Erin, she wants a daddy to spoil her. Unless youre planning something nefarious.

A loving doll is worth saving $100 a month. There's a special feeling you get when you adopt one of my sisters or cousins. It's almost magical.

Attached: IMG_0006_1.jpg (720x480, 136K)