Would you let your mother find you a girlfriend?

Would you let your mother find you a girlfriend?

Attached: F55DCD96-7358-4B93-9F2D-188A656BAE2B.jpg (737x904, 460K)

I feel like if i cant get one myself i dont deserve one. Feels so gay and stupid asking people for help.

No. My mom has this way of having very bad judgement of character and ends up including some of the worst people in her life.

It'd be fucking humiliating, and despite being a complete loser I still have a healthy ego so it's a no-go for me

That monkey already looks like he's in great shame.

>mooooom the biologists are looking.

If it worked I'd be fine with it. In reality no girl would want this so it would just make things worse.

Yes but I would need to warn her of how picky I am and of my standards.

I'd take all the help I can get but I also wouldn't ask my mom for help. Nothing wrong with using your social connections to meet new people.

>shut up chad or my mom will kick your ass

I would not complain but she'd probably bring back a landwhale

Bonobos will go extinct as soon as human intervention fucks something up. They don't have the resilience of a patriarchal species and can only survive in optimal conditions. Hey, kinda like western civilization, amirite?

No. And she never would. My mom has never mentioned the gf topic. Neither has my father. They know I will be an eternal virgin.

yeah im a fucking loser and brown so i probably will get my parents to arrange a marriage for me

My mother doesn't even know how to find me a friend, let alone a gf

I did but she set me up with her friend.

I'm pretty sure they think you're gay

What makes you say that? Can you please elaborate

Well, i already know woman and she is helping me to get gf, she is in same age group as my mom so pretty much the same except that she isn't my mom.

I already tried, but the furthest she got was showing the woman a picture of me, after which they suddenly get bfs or reconnect with old high school sweethearts or some other bullshit..... Or just flat out say no.

Women are shallow fucking whores and as much as I hate them for that I hate them even more for constantly lying about that shit and projecting their shallow bullshit onto men. Women truly we're god's greatest mistake.

Fuck no, my mother had bad taste in men, and my father had poor taste in women.

Chimpanzees are better

If u lived in a culture where that was the norm, I'd be down with it. You grow up to resemble your parents in some respect, so if my parents found me a girl whom they thought I would like, I'd give her a shot.

But realistically, given that I am an american, I probably wouldn't go along with it. The girl would probably be creeped out by the fact that my mom is trying to hook her up with someone she doesnt know.

More like find the bastard that did this to me

Attached: 15584664228881024095990.jpg (4160x2336, 1.84M)

Nah women don't care about that as long as you don't live with your parents. They are just as shallow though, so it still won't work unless you are a Chad.

wtf is that meant to be