Im so sick of this. People are literally honking at me for no reason. Idk why this is happening to me. I drive good...

im so sick of this. People are literally honking at me for no reason. Idk why this is happening to me. I drive good, signal way before i turn or brake to turn. I dont tail gate people, I dont cut people off. The other day someone honked at me just before the light turned green. I just hit the gas but as soon they honked I stopped and waited see if they would honk again. I wouldve sat there. Today someone got behind me in the slow lane I signaled literally 300 feet before my turn. They had a chance to move over but no. When I breaked to turn they were laying on the horn. I just checked my lights. They work.

I live in a semi big city. Maybe everyone here is a cunt. My parents dont get honked at. Why me? I wish I could chase them down and ask them what the fuck there problem is. Then kill them and their children. I drive fast so that cant be the problem.

Attached: 9_52846153_1003831199805925_8891006006901155199_n.jpg (652x652, 50K)

Might be your car

You are probably paranoid.

>People are literally honking at me for no reason.
*Honk honk
Just honk back user.

Attached: honk honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

There is a long road outside my accommodation on the way to uni and I get honked at every time I walk along it (on the pavement obviously). It's fucking annoying and scary.

Attached: 1555292628623.png (382x395, 35K)

I fucking hate retards who either do that or shout at you from their cars for fucking no reason. Scares the shit out of me,

What city specifically? Usually the more urban you go, the more people act like assholes on the road.

same here whenever I walk on in public (irvine) people honk at me but maybe because im too white in this multicultural shithole wheres everyones hostile to each other.
irvine

This happens to me all the time in Atlanta. I have a perfect driving record yet I get honked at at least 2-3 times a week.
Do these idiots not understand that you have to slow down to make a 90 degree turn? It's not magic, my SUV can't take the corner going 50mph.

I think they're just angry tired people who have very little control of their own actions and thoughts.

Yeah California drivers are notorious for being pricks.

I cut someone off once and they honked at me. I've been too embarrassed to drive again since it was entirely my fault. It's been 3 years since it happened

Lmao OC drivers are pissy as fuck, you need to stop letting little things like this get to you man. Irvine in particular has some terrible drivers, and yes it's because they're Asian. The shopping center with the 99 Ranch Market off Jeffery is especially bad, seen multiple accidents at that unprotected left hand turn.

Keep being a speed-E boy and don't let some vindictive cunt soccer mom that lost 3 seconds on you needing to turn right ruin your day. *honk honk*

Attached: IMG_0876.gif (607x609, 821K)

You have your own horn as well as your middle fingers. Make good use of them.

can you stop with this normalfag pjw meme? clownworld is for normalfags by normalfags

>be cruising, usually 5-10mph over the limit
>being tailgated by some prick
>slow down to let them pass
>they pass, get in front of me and stand on their brakes

Wtf is wrong with people? First they're in a hurry then they have all the time in the world to fuck with me

Are you sure you don't have a bumper sticker on your car that says "Honk if ______" or something?

It happens to me so fucking often that I don't even get scared just pissed off because I'm always expecting it. Why is this a thing? It's not just like a rare occurrence, it's something that every single person seems to do every once in a while. For what purpose?

driving slowly to bottle up heavy-footed tailgaters is one of my favorite things about driving.

I have no idea what this post is saying but I can tell that you'd benefit from this one incredible piece of advice, fren: have sex

it's called gangstalking

You should check your car for burned out bulbs or something wrong in the back. I had a muffler almost dragging once and a few people honked at me until a guy drove up to me and motioned for me to roll down my window to let me know.

when somebody honk at me it makes me feel good (even when i do something wrong). Because some fucker is furious as fuck, screaming at the traffic like stupid cunt, his kids are sitting in the back, his wife gets angry, etc.

It's like Reversed Pay It Forward desu.

YES. Its always when making a 90 degree turn somewhere. These dumbasses dont understand that i have to slow down to make the turn perfectly. I hate that shit so much