Hi. I am a very mentally ill fembot, and I am really lonely. Robots will say "just get a bf" but bfs will judge me...

Hi. I am a very mentally ill fembot, and I am really lonely. Robots will say "just get a bf" but bfs will judge me, and not love me in a true love way, so I can't handle that. Would it be sane to make a husbando type projection in my head so they can love me truly and I'd 'date' them? Like, those tulpa waifus. Is that considered weird, or insane? How would I get to making such a projection to love me unconditionally?
Yes I am serious, and before you ask, no I don't want a consciously independent bf because you won't truly love me.

Attached: 5SwOfxM.jpg (800x1025, 92K)

>you won't truly love me.
The only one that can love you the way that you want is God.

If you don't fuck up the tulpa, it won't love you unconditionally, either. Might as well go with user's suggestion and pretend that at least sky papa loves you.

I can't date God, and I'd like to feel as if I have someone on my level of importance, not a divine figure.

>bfs will judge me
About what?
>you won't truly love me.
Only men can love, that's why they're more reluctant.

fuck it just go for it at least until youre more mentally stable
invest in some toys you can enjoy with your new tulpa bf

used to be in your boat but im on a shitload of medication wheeee also having a real bf is hard work its like a pet that talks back

Seen even girls with real bf do that, so it should be okay for you. Off to /a/ or /y/ you go, enjoy your choice.

Just do not wonder if you end up believing he is around the corner or living in your pantydrawer or such shit. Mentally ill +too involved tulpa screams ouch to me

go to church this Sunday then OP
if He can't help you, I don't have any other idea.

Attached: He.jpg (800x7200, 717K)

Stop ur whining and be my gf, I'll love you

Thank you anons. Your suggestion is very wholesome and made me happy.
From my experience and seeing them on this board/irl, they are very judgemental and terrify me.

Just get a lonely robot bf who will always love you and be loyal to you no matter what

You can't date a mental projection either, you can only cope. I know plenty of mentally ill girls with bfs who accept them, problems and all. You'll find yours.

>I don't want a consciously independent bf because you won't truly love me.
Also, many girls report robot bfs cheat and lie and are generally horrible bfs. No thank you, I'm sure youd be disappointed with me anyway.

>i love you unconditionally, but if you don't love me back i'll torture you for eternity
Yep, God seems like a pretty loving guy.

It wasn't meant to be a wholesome suggestion as much as a pointer that you might want to reconsider your desire for unconditional love. You should want to improve yourself for your significant other, not just dwell in mediocrity because whatever, they love me anyway.

>many girls report robot bfs cheat and lie and are generally horrible bfs
It's review bias, someone with a faulty product is much more likely to leave an angry review than someone with a working, good product is to leave a good review. Though I'm sure it's a tossup with robots either way, a good chunk of the contactfagging ones tend to look like tards and normalfags from /soc/.

Be my efriend psycho femnon. All I want is a gf who's mentally scarred like me

This is how I feel about women.
God is good. Of course separation from good is bad.
Can you define good without using God or moral relativism?

>sky papa
fifth dimension "up"

What are your mental issues, user?

how hot are you? The bettwr looking you are, the more they'll want you.

Why would you even think about defining good using God?
You could approach it several ways, but in this context I'd define it as actions or events that reduce the overall suffering/increase overall happiness of conscious beings.

>tfw no mentally ill graf zeppelin gf
Truly a unique feel

>reduce/increase
I said without using relativism

op would you consider dating another femanon with mental health issues
we can be fucked up gfs

im a huge schizo ill ramble to you about the shit i hallucinate

I dont want them to want me I want love goddamnit
I dont know about that. Females are equally if not more terrifying

Those are Chads masquerading as bots.

also >Why would you even think about defining good using God?
Because only God is good.

"good" is not an absolute. It is a concept conceived by humans, and is ultimately dependent on the cultural values of those humans.

Do you think there are any absolutes?

I think that you need to find a healthy way to deal with your issues, and having an imaginary boyfriend isn't a healthy way to do so. You obviously have some sort of issue with trust, as you want a boyfriend who cannot possibly ever betray you or be independent of you. Even when you don't factor in the insanity of a tulpa or you somehow miraculously find a boyfriend who fits your criteria, it's not going to change the root cause of your insecurity and you'll probably feel like shit anyway.

Attached: 124124142412.jpg (500x598, 78K)

>god
>good
yeah no

Attached: 96c074984d9a5377c87c9ffb6c8a65c8ed7b0e87a3e35b895677eeac2c42e11c.jpg (464x598, 57K)

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
Mark 10:18

based and chirstpilled
hope we meet in heaven bro

Only in the realm of things like mathematics or pure logic. For example, something cannot both be X and NOT X at the same time.

There are no absolute concepts. Concepts exist in the minds of conscious beings. Good doesn't exist without a conscious mind to evaluate something. An effect of nature has no moral content, but the effect of a mind has moral content because it has the capacity for moral thought.

Sure you did, but why? The only reason I can see people getting butthurt about it is when they don't understand the scope of better and worse.
When you say something like , it's actually a statement totally void of meaning.
>only God is good
>>what is good?
>God and God's will
>>how do we know it's good?
>Because it's God's will
You're not even talking about "good" in the common sense, you just put a commonly used word and assigned it some meaningless definition that sounds good.

>There are no absolute concepts.
Is that absolute?

Why not become a slutty fucktoy if you can't get a bf?

God is also love. Love is not meaningless.
HASHEM is my Ro'eh.

Except Jesus is God, and therefore he's good. Which means Jesus lied here about being good. Which means he isn't good.

At what point does math and logic stop describing our universe?

He didn't say he wasn't good. He asked why he was called good. Maybe the guy had a demon, and the demon told him that Jesus was the Son of God. Maybe the man was a prophet. Jesus was just asking the question.

No, the meaning in my statement doesn't exist in the statement itself but rather in my intention and your interpretation. While it's possible to interpret my intention and find some commonality between the two, the meaning is still absent from the words by themselves.

This is why we now have ZF set theory, to avoid Russel's Paradox. The ability to define sets using arbitrary language inevitably results in contradictions.

Math and logic can be used to build models of our universe, but the models themselves are not reality. They are just our best attempt at describing reality using formal tools. Every mathematical model of physical reality depends on assumptions which cannot be proven, but must be determined empirically. No matter how thorough our physical tests, there is always the possibility that we used incorrect assumptions, and therefore the mathematical model that we built does not accurately describe the universe.

What's your opinion about discussing the nature of good and evil, knowledge, absolutes, and set theory OP? Sorry we kinda derailed your thread, but it's lead to some interesting discussions.

I love it when a bunch of guys hop in a thread to orbit a roastie and end up having a better time of interacting with each other than they do talking to the roastie. It's a microcosm of how life should be.

Listen OP. I speak as someone who has had a run of absolutely shitty dating experiences. I have been used, objectified, manipulated and lied to by women. I never held it against them or the gender, but it has given me some serious trust issues. In the end I've learned to be a more careful and wiser person.

You can always create yourself a make-believe boyfriend if you want, I'm not judging and maybe that would be enough for you, but make sure to know what it is and to never lie to yourself about your situation. He will not actually physically be there for you and maybe that could be a problem in certain circumstances.
That being said, never say that someone could never love you truthfully or that every man will judge you harshly. In every of my previous relationships I have had tons of pressure to be someone I am not and not a single one of them ever respected me and my issues, but eventually I met someone who does. Someone with trust issues similar to mine who wants to take things slowly and without pressure and it does an amazing ammount of good to me. I had lost hope completely before I met her and I am with someone who allows me my private space, who talks and understand and who respect me and my struggles.

Just know that there is always a chance that you meet someone like that, but always be honest with yourself and others if you want to meet honest and caring people. Never live with your head in the sand.

Ultimately, your perception is just a model too, albeit created by your subconscious and presented to you in a way that doesn't make you insane. However, you can use transcendent absolute truths to make insights into the nature behind reality. Absolutes such as truth and falsehood exist. I pressed a key, and it shows up on screen. Key press equals true, robot.

robots don't date you dumb fuck. robots will never be loved and they will never have a gf.

Which disorders do you have,OP?

Define what true love is to you, and then define how a figment of your imagination can provide that whereas a real human being cant

Attached: 1556188601052.jpg (540x720, 37K)

>expecting someone to logically defend an idea she felt out

>they'll judge me
oh, so you've fucked tons of guys. cool, you deserve to be alone. don't forget your sages

I find such talk to be stupid, or wasteful. Maybe when Im feeling particularly odd and want to entertain my mind with thinking via jumping through hoops and logical loopholes and what not, but Ive found that dwelling on such matters just leaves me feeling...void. Id rather focus on the present, and on things I can directly influence, rather than thinking of everything I have no way of knowing and all the different ways I dont know.

No. Good job at jumping to the conclusion that you thought was the most offensive tho.
Because a figment of my mind isnt real, much how finding true, unjudgemental lover is. :)
They do.
I am so glad you found that for yourself. I can only hope someday I share the same experience, but as you know, life isn't very nice sometimes.

Attached: graf.jpg (558x698, 54K)

Anyone can do philosophy, provided they're not stupid. And if you can figure out some basic pointers, you'll have an easier time judging events in your life and making decisions. Or you can be a pleb and read books and borrow ideas from there.

Why are you animeposting if you don't want to pick up orbiters anyway? Are you a tranny?

I know I can do it, I just personally find it a waste of energy. I feel worse after pondering such things vs doing anything else. Therefore, why should I?
>because it enlightens you
Okay, sure, I sort out some things but I'm left feeling empty and hollow and more confused than when I began. The risk-reward isnt worth it, in my humble opinion.
Because I like anime. really, that simple. :P

Attached: duu.jpg (736x1283, 121K)

If you end up more confused than when you began, you're probably doing something wrong.

Actually I think if you end more confused than at the start youre doing something right because it exposes more questions as you move forward.

Exposing more questions is fine and all, but you're also supposed to be finding answers, since that's the entire point of thinking about it, and the new questions are obstacles. Of course, some things don't have answers or have answers that would just take way too much time to devise, but things regarding morality, spirituality and human behavior shouldn't be too hard to conclude.

>spirituality and human behavior shouldn't be too hard to conclude.
Yes, I guess I should have been more concise. I already have sorted out my feelings or thoughts about those general things. Topics that come up and that I am directly involved in as I live my life, and thus make choices that tap into those subjects, I think about daily. However, dwelling on far future things or what logical loops impede other loops, or the whole reality vs perception thing to a super deep level that isnt useful in everyday living is wasted energy to me because it leads to unanswerable questions and a headache.

Attached: yes.png (1016x986, 699K)

Right, as a proponent of practicality, I can understand that. Anyway, tulpa guides are over at tulpa.info, enjoy getting headaches from visualization.

Thanks user. It was a nice chat, good day to ya

I want a fembot to unconditionally love who will unconditionally love me back ;_;

Attached: image0.jpg (828x680, 445K)

Yeah I know life is not always nice, but sometimes it is. I felt the same way a mere 2 months ago before I met her. Keep in mind we are not a couple and I am not in love with her. We are dating and befriending eachother. As I've said, we take things real slow. We both have trouble trusting the opposite sex so, in the end, this is how things should naturally occur. Regardless, this is teaching me a lot about what a natural relationship should be like and what kind of pressure to let go on because before I met her I was all about that settling down ideal with the love of your life and I'm slowly learning that it's not natural for me.

All I can say is when it comes to romantic attachment, never take your preconceptions for granted because once you engage in IRL romantic adventures, a LOT of what you always dreamed about or expected goes out the window fast. I never thought I would end up in an open romantic friendship with a girl who respects and care for me and allow me to do the same for her while leaving eachother the space that we both need to breathe and see other people if we need to. I was scared of that before, but now it's the one kind of relationship that I thought would destroy me that is healing me while every serious relationships I've had in the past killed me because of the pressure and expectations I could't meet.

I understand mental illness, it's something you gonna have to deal with, but out there someone most provably need you as much as you need them.

>Fembot
Stopped reading there. Fuck off with your larping, faggot