This isn't a person, it's a thing

This isn't a person, it's a thing.

Attached: 1558302954561.jpg (1080x1654, 805K)

not sure if abomination or fertility goddess.

I wish I could date her.

>tfw no lovely qt fattie to date me

I'm genuinely attracted to girls like in the top pic, albeit with thicc'er thighs. Shame they so often end up like that. One of you fatty femnons be my chubby gf and I can make you go hiking and exercise with me so you never balloon

Reverse the roles.
Very fat guy becomes obese.
Then posts "tfw no gf".
Literally no girl texted him then.
Literally no girl texts him now.

Did she do it on purpose?
Did she intend to become a pile of shit?

There's nothing cute about that. She has the same stomach as a fat overweight manchild on r9k.

wtf none of my fat anime girls looks like that?

>be self-improvement fag
>leave his fat gf behind because she isn't fast enough
>jokes about being gay all the time
lol isn't that funny haha

They poison the food to make us fat.
I will give you the solution that worked for me after years and years of trying to lose my ugly fat belly.

- Take walks, at least 30 minute everyday and make sure it's in the day so you can get plenty of vitamin D (it helps you get healthier and thinner)
- Remove all sugar, junk food (you can eat it later if you want, when you lost all your undesired weight)
- Only eat one meal a day (make sure it's filling, I would eat 3000 callories in one sitting, that's like 4 meals in one).
- Don't eat ANYTHING else not even coffee, soda or snacks after or before your one meal a day. It's is REALLY important otherwise your body won't burn the fat.
- Make sure you have WHOLE meat, vegetables, fruits. These are the most important things. If you are rich I would recommend avocado, salmon and berries only. You could only eat that and be super healthy, but you are probably poor like 99% of us on this shit earth so just make sure to add any fruit or whole meat to your meals and that will be fine.
- weight yourself everyday otherwise you will never notice progress

Other way to lose weight super fast but way harder but faster is to water fast one week, you can easily lose 10-20 lbs.

Bottom is fucking sexy

>walks, at least 30 minute everyday

at least 60 minutes, faggot.
because the first 30 to 40 actually feed off glucose and muscular tissues, not fat.

US food is gud

Attached: z.jpg (400x400, 255K)

>I'm genuinely attracted to girls like in the top pic, albeit with thicc'er thighs
okay where do you live user

just eat few/no carbs and eat less you bakas

Attached: 1493634112076.jpg (810x810, 111K)

Just eat less lol
what you eat is secondary

>how to lose weight
>eat 3000 kcal in a single meal
all my what
unless you exercise every day you won't need even 2000
you must be some kind of muttican monstrosity to lose weight on a 3000 kcal diet

Attached: 1557908829890.jpg (600x623, 66K)

>not knowing about intermittent fasting and its various benefits including weight loss

>the current state of women

hahahaha thank god I when MGTOW.

what??!?
you went mgtow because SOME girls are fat?

Not him, but in America most people are fat, men and women. Shit sucks for 'em.

>a fetus isn't a human life but this is

Attached: 1558418982133.jpg (497x225, 48K)

>Dying to be fat
It is a shame that people will give up having a healthy slim body for fetish bullshit. Sex fixation was a mistake.