Women are better off dating other women

Women are better off dating other women

Attached: 70e482d663d48bc1a7f15a5f2dccc777.jpg (500x676, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XMe1hk-xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that homosexuality is usually caused by childhood trauma

I agree, but I hate most other women. I have not been able to find another girl I really felt connected with besides my first gf who broke up with me 7 years ago. I dreamt about her last night

Attached: 9F74F618-E9F5-4C29-887F-81D399FF29DE.jpg (1027x1109, 216K)

i know three "lesbians of convenience" who readily talk about their bisexuality and two say they prefer men. but their standards are so high for guys that they have given up and now just date and fuck other women.
many such cases

Reminder that lesbian relationships have a higher rate of domestic abuse than relationships of any other sexual orientation.

Actually not at all, but do you have a source of decent educational value?

Reminder that lesbians just need a good dicking

Which is a fucking joke, because by almost all measures the average man is superior to the average women.

But it's all about looks with these shallow modern whores. They would rather be gay..... Fucking gay than touch a man that isn't a 6' tall male model Chad.

Women were god's worst mistake. By far.

>Which is a fucking joke, because by almost all measures the average man is superior to the average women.
By which ones?
Women make better partners because they're more educated, more empathic, and plus they are just better lovers

>more empathic
Good joke user, most women are solipsistic and treat other people like they're NPCs in their game world

Attached: 1422399913451.gif (480x228, 469K)

Unironically, my gf was "lesbian" until we had a kid.

>Unironically, my gf was "lesbian" until we had a kid.
Seems like she switched a little before that

Men should just go gay.

Good. Women can fuck off. His world belongs to my kind and mine alone.

With their skyhigh standards at least this way they'll get laid.

Tfw when incel
Tfw when asked out by only 5 women this year

>Tfw when asked out by only 5 women this year
I don't 5 women have spoken to me this year so what's your point?

Male dogs are pretty nice. That's because they are pampered. The reason men aren't as affectionate as women, is because the average man has to put up with more abuse than the average woman

Pretty ironic that you're complaining women would rather be gay than fuck men, considering most people on r9k want to fuck traps instead because they can't find a woman.

When men can't find a woman, literally no woman is willing
When women can't find a man, they can't find anyone that meets their ridiculously high standards

Your childhood

Or, you know, they are disgusting fat freaks (like a lot of r9k) and can't find anyone who would like them? Stop acting like only men are gross nasty things who can't ever find a partner, it happens (not as commonly) with women too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XMe1hk-xg

The undesirability discrepancy is far more extreme on one end.

Agreed, but it still occurs with women. Only difference is they don't usually whine about being celibate. You wont believe how many of these women exist, and how they would kill to date their own kind (fat, ugly, etc.)

I live in southern Ohio, when I go outside, I see women like this daily. I am aware of you you say

>You wont believe how many of these women exist, and how they would kill to date their own kind (fat, ugly, etc.)
The only thing restricting them from being in a relationship is themselves