/reconquista/ general

How many robots are there still left here? This place has long stopped being the home of friendless socially inept autists, but our numbers must still be high. We can still retake this place if we defeat the main enemy, faggots.

Attached: 3825B37B-7F52-42A5-B1F5-D20E775F65BA.jpg (499x499, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4Emt7uzxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We cant ban them so we can not defeat them. Gore doesnt work anymore so what weapons have we left except for insulting?

Attached: 1557255398245.jpg (421x421, 67K)

Checking in. Fuck jannies, trannies and normalniggers.

Gays and trannies have been part of this board for years. What makes you think you'll kick us out this time?

What do normals fear most?

We can derail their threads by sheer volume of shitposts. We still have that weapon

No you havent. Faggots came here from tumblr ss revenge for the Jow Forums raid. You have to go back

Attached: 6046A0D5-642A-45FF-AA73-1F0E1181B41E.jpg (277x568, 34K)

Let's trigger some normies

Attached: 1527666498_1524170769_1496022994811.gif (1023x728, 114K)

fuck trannies and fuck fembots. It's probably the same group making those threads

I think you'd right at home at s4s

We can derail any thread on this board with one fagpost. Sends half the board into a blind rage every time. Good luck outgunning us.
You actually think we came from that otherkin commie shithole? Do you really think this cesspool of outcast failures didn't have a few closeted fags and queens back in the day? Anyone who didn't come from within Jow Forums was gone shortly after the war was over.

It is. There are women on this site but they all larp as men. Fembot posters are all men larping as women for attention.

Can we also stop people from using the word incel on this board? Its a shitty reddit word that just proves from where they come from for le ebic mehmehs

>le based tranny meme xD
You have to go back

Sure we can. We used to succesfully self police on Jow Forums back in the day, and that was done by mocking things we dont like and showing hostility to the people posting them. Jow Forums retained its culture for years even under invasion from various websites by simply doing this. The problem is we have stopped doing this, and the result is the current absolute state of the site.

>you have to go back
Keep telling yourself /r9gay/ isn't filled with anons who were 100% repressed back in 2013. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>The problem is we have stopped doing this
Guess who did't stop doing it. The invaders.

Faggots have always been hated on this site. Even today anyone outside of the vocal minority that is faggots hates your guts. You even admit it yourself here

>We can derail any thread on this board with one fagpost. Sends half the board into a blind rage every time. Good luck outgunning us.

So go back and hang yourself there.

>faggot worse than normies
nah, I wouldn't care if it was like obe /r9gay/ thread
I'm more pissed about people who literally post about having a gf

>implying you cant hate both
Cryptofaggot detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4Emt7uzxo
I made a video about this
please like and share

Correct. Instead of us shitting on the invading pieces of shit they have started acting like this is their site and pushing us out. The roles have been reversed, thats why we are getting replaced.

School shootings
oreganom

>so go back and hang yourself there
And what if I don't? What if I keep replying to your transparent raid threads? /r9gay/ is not new, and if you were actually from this board you'd realize you have no hope of removing us.

That'll just bring more sjws here.

Nobody cares about r9gay idiot.

A c c e l e r a t I o n I s m
oreo

Attached: 1555256634495.jpg (600x900, 282K)

At any given time, /r9gay/ is the 2nd or 3rd most active thread on the board. Keep trying friendo.

Attached: metrics.png (169x232, 47K)

Almost wizard khhv reporting in.

Fuck normies/NPCs.

Its the same 5 people replying to eachother 6 million times

I have no idea if I qualify as a robot anymore
How important is my past?

Absolutely basado and reddopilled

If you have friends or if you are socially adept you are not a robot

Then i will not give a shit and hope you get hit by a bus on your way to your boyfriends house. End yourself subhuman faggot.

I can say for a fact that /britfeel/ and /mbti/ are the same way.

>Its the same 5 people replying to eachother 6 million times
Looks like there's a lot of gays here.

Attached: 1.jpg (610x196, 32K)

Doesnt matter. They reset their routers to make it seem like there are a lot of people there.

>creates desperate raid thread to get rid of gay bots
>praying every day that they kill themselves
>"i don't give a shit"

Attached: 977.jpg (800x450, 76K)

>typing something for 30 seconds and then clicking post is "desperate"
This is your brain on cum

>raiding with the same threads for literal weeks isn't desperate
How are the bedsores user?

What the fuck are you even talking about retard. What is "raiding with a thread" even supposed to mean? The cum has rotted your brain, you need immediate medical treatment in the form of euthanasia.

>implying it's the same user
>implying people don't do it for fun

Currently I dont have friends (I used to have) and the people I have to group with in uni usually dont even say hi back because interacting with me is too awkward
BUT I've had sex, actually thats kind of the reason Im friendless now, I should say it was almost pity sex, wasnt by no means my gf, was really slutty, and the only reason I didnt spaghetti was that she was my only close friend for years, so there was trust. Things went wrong and she wont speak to me ever again, also the few "friends" (people I occasionally play vidya with) I had liked her more than me so they took her side and now I havent really talked to anyone outside family for 3 months and I dont ser it changing anytime soon

Your a cyborg

bumpinn dis threadd

let's do an independence day invasion of tumblr scale raid

Please do. That means there will be less of you incels here shitting up the board.

Yes but we should raid the faggot threads, thats our biggest ememy right now.

>larping this hard
not gonna lie chief this is pretty fuckin' gay

khhv here, I only lurk every now and then. And this place is /soc/2 now.

Makes sense, thank you for your diagnosis doc

Larping about whatt?

>muh meme war
>muh raids
get a life bruh, stop acting like some 14 year old r/Jow Forums migrant. nobody but newfags who wanna fit in care about 'board culture'