/britfeel/

Waiting for HHL's ban to expire so that he can regale us with more tales of his delicious takeaways edition

Attached: britfeel may 2.jpg (2000x1456, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rYXcmVSeBU
youtu.be/2Oy6DwHAi70
twitter.com/TPointUK/status/1130888821434986497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5rYXcmVSeBU

Attached: 1514246222856.jpg (1920x1082, 124K)

>HHL banned
>Arguing
>Faces posted
>Hatred
>Bitterness
>Anger

youtu.be/2Oy6DwHAi70

The age of the fren is over.
The age of the Sulk is now.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 277K)

>Rent free kiddos.

Attached: soy.png (514x511, 451K)

Might get a burgery wurgery though I've already have spagy bolly and 4 packys of crispy wispys

look it's the epic PEDOfile poster

since its a new thread ill ask again, best s.k.a.t.e gamr for PS3? no sex offenders shall answer me this time please

HHL is doomed.

Delete your thread faggot asshoIe nigger

I've ordered a large anchovy, black olive, jalapeno and red onion pizza wizza in remembrance of HHL.

>4 packys

Attached: 1553885079912.jpg (630x808, 382K)

im off to go look at getting a pizza wizza or a sandwich wandsich lads. Not feeling too hungry so might just get a large sugar free carbonated drinky winky.

>Not feeling too hungry
should have been hungry wungry desufamalam

a burger wurger is a kind of sandwich
pepsi wepsi is good too.

I wish trannies would stop being sex offenders

Stop talking like pre-schoolers, you fucking filth.

Say as you please yet know my being creates you distress when i am not even present.
i win

>spag bol
>pasta
>crisps
is that the only food you can find at the hussein household?

uurgghhhh mummy wummy gippy tummy
pizza wizza feeling funny endless squirting out my bummy

>pre-schoolers
the mutt detection plan has come up with result lads

I wish I was rich or had a 12-inch dong

get your priorities straight

Attached: Garth Salute.gif (400x300, 845K)

SOMEONE's having a sulky wulky!

>pre-schoolers
F U C K O F F Y A N K
U
C
K

O
F
F

Y
A
N
K

my catty watty is giving me a cuddle wuddle

Never ever call me an Amerimutt again, you beady-eyed Anglo turd.

i saw my cat licking her fanny earlier today
dirty fucking slag

Off down the gymmy wymmy lids.

>Never ever call me an Amerimutt again
Don't use Amerimutt terms then

Attached: 1513459168543.gif (203x172, 1.71M)

I've literally told you how much of an ego boost I get from seeing my pic and you keep posting it. Guess I should be saying thanks.

if you talk like a mutt you're either a mutt or a crypto mutt

>he hasn't been to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish lowlands, the Norf, the Midlands and the Souf all in one day

Attached: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (640x425, 64K)

imagine getting an erection from seeing lads taking the piss out of you on Jow Forums

>his pic gets posted
>seethes and replies to it giving the lad free (you)'s and not ignoring it like a normal person

>Guess I should be saying thanks.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Can't see why anyone would like yasin, poley is definitely the lesser of two evils

twitter.com/TPointUK/status/1130888821434986497

Attached: 1554146898900.png (258x544, 130K)

Edgebaston my lad, do you watch any anime? Just got done with AOT and need some recommends

They post more pics of me and give me you's back about how much I'm "seething" I said I wanted some attention so I let them think they've baited me and sit back farming you's. Childish but the truth, I've got a you addiction.

Best x-files episodes
S01E07 Ghost in the Machine
S03E19 Hell Money chinks gambling body parts
S03E20 Jose Chung's From Outer Space
S04E07 Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man
S07E21 Je Souhaite bravo vince
S09E15 Jump the Shark bravo vince
S10E03 Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-monster 10/10 GOAT
S11E04 The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat Reggie
S11E07 Rm9sbG93ZXJz pure kino

hot pizza wizza
and cold pepsi wepsi
Burgers and wurgers all tasty and messy
playing fortnite, dodging nonce hunting stings
these are a few of his favourite things

I'll use whatever terms I please.
I'm Slovenian, you retard. And preschool is how you would literally translate the word (predsolska (pred - pre, solska - school adj.) in Slovenian. It's not my fault your Britspeak is becoming irrelevant just like your country.

Name a personality that is more autistic than yasin

>And preschool is how you would literally translate the word (predsolska (pred - pre, solska - school adj.) in Slovenian.
sorry mate, i don't speak subhuman

I've not seen AOT I mainly watch slice of life rom coms. I love sakurasou no pet na kanojo. Steins gate is good if you like thrillers.

t. his grugspeak doesn't even have grammatical cases
Absolutely disgusting. You should be quiet and never criticize other languages again, Angloid.

>Name a personality that is more autistic than yasin
this lad

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Here in my car
I can only receive
I can listen to you
It keeps me stable for days
In cars

Attached: 1530826489448.gif (354x286, 53K)

does it make you seethe that learning english is absolute ESSENTIAL to take part in the global community?

What do you think of Timothy James Byrne?

You should unironically thank the mutts for that. Besides, I don't use English that much in my daily life.

Feel sorry for the bloke he needs some intervention I think. I like to think he's happy with his guitar/pianno and his teddies.

Why don't you ask them what they expect from you?
Why don't you tell them what you are gonna do?
You'll get so lonely
Maybe it's better that way
It ain't you only
You got something to say
Do anything you wanna do
Do anything you wanna do

Attached: 1532805721887.gif (466x398, 144K)

of course you don't. third world countries have little to no globalism

>tfw considering going to a meetup.com event in my area

Have I reached a new low

People were speaking English in every corner of the globe before America was even a country

Any opinions on Yasin?

What the theme of the meetup? Films? Anime?

>What the theme of the meetup?
tranny bashing

But it only became actual lingua franca after WW2 when America became the dominant world power.
79IQ post.

Why do I feel so strange?
A nuclear family and friends my own age,
I follow the rules, do what it says on the tin
But Im still on the outside, still looking in.

Why was I born with Itchy feet?
Why do I HATE all the people I meet?
People's Ideals give me the chills to the bone,
I''ve got a thousand million friends and I feel so ALONE!!!!!!

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 45K)

What did help helper do to get banned?

Why are people pretending hhl is a real person again when he admitted to being a britpol posters larp just a few days ago?

he was avatarfagging

Eh I probably won't go but the only one that is even remotely similar to me is the young professionals meetup but it looks cringe as hell

Nearly pooed my pants lads wahey

Posted with one of his joyous Apu Apustajas and regaled us with the rich tale of the fish and chip shop meal he was going to get and whether he should get curry sauce or not - alas, the spiteanons finally got to hm and mass reported his post.

He was being an annoying avatar-faggot, is that not enough?

I swear girls like me more than they used to, I guess its because in school they were turned off by my low social status.

>on holiday in Italy
>absolute unit goes past on a moped
>eating a fucking sosig rol with one hand as he goes

Bazzoli you mad laaaad

Attached: 1522243674559.png (485x443, 44K)

everyone whos ever been here was a larp, all the way back to the beginning, was poley a pole? no, was leedslad from leeds? no, did nightwalk go on nightwalks? no, was truckbot a truck driver? no, was shippy a ship? no, its part of life here

>was poley a pole?
That isn't why he is known as poley.

It was because he recorded a polish girl taking a shit and got suspended from university because of it.

Wish THAT was a larp tbqh

Autistic lad who's happy to have some friends and attention. He was polite to me at and I wish I could judge him on that alone, sadly he was pretty rude to others at the meet so I decided not to associate myself with him. I think if he didn't have the discord of mongs shilling him and hyping him up he'd be an alright lad. I think he acts up to "impress the lads" who aren't his friends at all. What about you mate?

didnt think they had sosij roles in italy desu

On holiday in Italy lads and saw some tiny faggot mince at incredibly high speed up the road, looked like he was about to shit himself

I think he's an enigma, haven't figured him out yet.

Do you like any sports? Follow any teams?

>I think he's an enigma
gay

Why don't you eat my sosig rol you fucking piece of human detritus, you waste of skin, you absolute brain-dead plebiscite

I miss him so much lads. He really was a steadfast feature of this place and furnished the thread with his love of takeaways.

Attached: 1511935973533.jpg (1240x1748, 665K)

>plebiscite
That doesn't mean what you think it means, Britcuck.

I miss that little fattie too

>I care what words mean
Go eat a hornet you fucking nosebag

I actually saw Yasin once in Birmingham completely by coincidence. Feels weird when britfeel is melding into your reality

Attached: 1514153419077.png (1000x563, 906K)

If you want friends, why not just hang with me?

>its a night where user listens to sad songs and has a cry
haven't had one of those in ages lads. just spoke to my mum for the first time in a few weeks on the phone and feeling really guilty for being a terrible son

Attached: 1527489657119.jpg (744x687, 55K)

moni have you considered a holiday in scenic Slovenia?

You should kill Poley to cheer her up

I cycle right past Aston uni down the canal path everyday for work. Always wonder if I'll see him on his bike.

Would love to buy some pizza and some beers for all you lads and just sit and have a comfy chat in real life. Some of us seem pretty lonely

I'd rip him to shreds with a chainsaw and then disolve his body in sulphuric acid if he ever came to Slovenia.

Go to that lads party then

that would be nice lad. it is really sad to say but I feel closer with a bunch of anons shitposting here than I do with most people I know irl

Attached: 1529856343287.jpg (680x309, 27K)

What are the details, where and when?

I walked past and locked eyes with him inside the uni, wish I said hi now

Only esports I watch a lot of G2 and TSM games. Wish I liked football so I had something in common with others. You?

Just went autistic and recalibrated my TV on every input for games and cinema. It's very important to have it correct and no artificial sharpening or post processing effects.

No idea, they've been talking about it in the threads

>DMs house
>saturday
>special invite only

*lets my 4 year old son mash the buttons on the remote*

It should be noted that 0 sharpness sometimes adds artificial blurriness to TVs. In fact, on my LG set, 10 is the default with no sharpening or blur. Bit stupid but it's the truth!

If someone did that to my TV I'd bash their fucking head in. I bet a lot of mongs on here have smooth motion on the wankers. Fucking idiots!