Mfw I literally type "desu" instead of desu desu

>mfw I literally type "desu" instead of desu desu

Attached: 1421606762328.jpg (229x231, 44K)

です

literally

I don't know how to feel about this

2bh

I do the same.

specifically literally

What's Tunisia like?

Very tunisian

derp

it's pretty tolerable and irrelevant.
we also got very nice beaches .

srry

Not a lot of problems with terrorism and such?

there used to be isis problems down south a couple of years back, not so much now

Cool. Hopefully the dumbass in my country don't decide to interfere with your peace.

*dumbasses
we have a couple hundred million of them

Tunisia is a mostly berber country, right?

no it's the dumbasses in my country that are basically asking for you to fuck us over, by importing too much shit we could have made on our, signing pretty one sided contracts with westerners in an attempt to suck up to them, lots of theft from the big boys at the government, etc. only thing keeping us afloat really is our olive oil and dates (fruit). things are sort of ok for now, but 20 years of this and we'll probably look like your average 3rd world shithole. which is to be expected in the capitalist world we live in, the rich get richer, the poor gets poorer, and the slighly poor is made sure to get extremely poor eventually.

we like to pretend we are lol, theresyou definitely agood amount of berber blood in us, but there are no real verified percentages, we have had too much mixing between arabs, berbers, turks, and western Europeans.
most berbers are from algeria

>desu
fk it better not become desu

cute!

i do that too

I see.
What's the most dominant group culturally?

ugh.. muslims I guess?. liberal musilms. culturally that is, I dunno about ethnically, we're all over the place

desu

t b h ugh

onions

s o y ugh

Epic