Today I beat up a guy who tried to mug me. It was some high Test shit, I wish I had video of it...

Today I beat up a guy who tried to mug me. It was some high Test shit, I wish I had video of it. He pulled a knife on me so I just attacked before he was ready. I grabbed him by the throat and pushed against a pile of trash. He dropped the knife into the trash, so I just started laying into him. I just swung as hard and as fast as I could. He was helpless, he couldnt even raise his hands to cover his head because I came at him so fast.

And yet here I am, a no gf virgin fucking loser who works at Carl's Jr. I'm clearly a strong and dominant man. What happened to women liking alpha males, incels? I am basically Chad, even if I'm not pretty. I have big bones and big muscles! Where are my females?

No, thats not women like. I dont even know what they want. I'm not that socially autistic, I can have a conversation. I am hygenic and groomed. I work out. WHAT DO WOMEN WANT FROM ME?!

Attached: big_1529791454_image.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAdgpYgerjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit. bro was that you? you fucked me up, jerk

You have to talk to them

god i want to look like sig curtis so bad

>shit. bro was that you? you fucked me up, jerk
t.

Attached: 1504282564-greyworm.jpg (1070x535, 46K)

I saw it all from the building across the street.

Damn OP, you're a maniac. You almost killed the poor guy.

I do talk to them! They are polite and talk to me, but they never want to add me on social media or go on a date or even hang out as friends.

Nice digits guys. Really exceptional work.

Attached: Masoninter.png (1077x800, 228K)

>I am basically Chad, even if I'm not pretty. I have big bones and big muscles!
post body pls

No self posting and I wouldnt show you anyway. I am 5'11" 200 lbs. I am a little chubby, so not I'm not defined. I look kind of like pic related, but hairy.

Attached: 20190521_200129.jpg (375x485, 113K)

>following rules all the time
>chad

Fuck all you can do man why do you. Think this site is majority men?
It is not. Your fault, but. Most. Women aren't interested. In men today hence 50% of millennials are single. Its. Women themselves, mad with power since betas put them on a pedestal, so their standards skyrocket. People are more psychopathic today
Empathy all but gone. The shortage of good women is real. There really is nothing you can do.. Accept. That you won't get a woman. And if you do. Get. One accept that the relationship will be temporary. Maybe once women get older and are ready to settle down you'll get lucky. But truth is In Japan 60% of men are Incel. USA is catching up. Not your fault. Nothing you can do. Get over it

Whats with all the punctuation? You a schizocel?

I dont want you faggots jerking off to me.

how can you tell if you have good bones op?

>tfw to much of a chad for anyone to try to mug me

If you arent a manlet.

Attached: tumblr_o0eq55CPNz1v44xpbo4_1280.png (1280x1600, 430K)

Good job user. I carry a 6 inch knife with me everyday because I work until nights. I have so much pent up violence i don't know what id do.

Phone
Original
Original again
But no nice try trying to blame me for inceldom whenever it affects so many today.
Not strictly an Incel, I am decent looking but I'd be a fool to say I have remotely the same dating options as I did ten years ago before social media. Also girls will. Make the first move if they like you. The world elites watched a play called the Cremation of care a few years ago. The illuminati celebrates this environment of psychopathic men and women they created through TV and social media. Aka social. Conditioning. Women. Just have the most power. Today so in general that power corrupts them. But if the roles were reversed men would be just as bad. People have been engineered to lack care today. A few. Aren't affected by the conditioning but vast majority are.
Op has to ask... Are 30% of. Western men and 60% of Japanese men at fault or is it a rigged game.

tall bois can be bonelets to user kun

>5'11
>not a manlet
shiggy diggy

Attached: laughing satan.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

did you get in any trouble op?

No. I didnt call the police, I just left. I doubt I will get in trouble, I dont think I have a legal obligation to call the police.

where can i go and beat up muggers with no repressions?
i'm surprised you didn't get hurt i guess the guy was retarded
all he had to do was flail wildly with the knife to at least hurt you

Save up for a gun user, you gotta be prepared for these things

all anyone needs is an unbendable will of steel

anyone else want to be a warrior?

>anyone else want to be a warrior?
bump

Attached: 155842130111399 aot reiner.png (683x585, 375K)

Based phoenix.
youtube.com/watch?v=mAdgpYgerjc

how big was the guy op?

Attached: 1558489585132 got cia.jpg (805x638, 47K)

You're genetic trash, bro, throwing sissy fits won't fix you

You should have grabbed his knife and cut his balls off. Then at least when you meet a woman, she'll know there's something about you. She won't know exactly what it is, but you'll know. And that's all that matters. Any man who uses his testosterone to the detriment of society doesn't deserve it.

was expecting sig curtis but okay