God I'm so lonely. This solitude is literally killing me inside...

>God I'm so lonely. This solitude is literally killing me inside. I seriously cannot handle much more of this solitary existence. I NEED someone to love and to love me
>Won't settle for a fat girl tho lmao

Why do robots do this?

Attached: 1532786161336.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/a-solution-for-loneliness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah yeah yeah whatever more of pic related

I WANT A CHUBBY BLACK GIRL AAAAA

Attached: 8B7A8BEA-68EE-4949-B719-D373BA84DED2.png (300x303, 91K)

Just go talk to her bro, you're a great dude she's got no reason to say no

Attached: 1511150103535.jpg (640x640, 105K)

I refuse to date a white bitch. She does looknoergect but damn you'ld have to force me at gun point to do so.

Most look more like this pic, also with butterface and hygiene issues.

Attached: fatwoman_3267110b.jpg (620x387, 218K)

As someone who has dated fat girls they have some major drawbacks to a relationship no matter how much you can overlook their looks.

>The sex sucks. Hope you enjoy doing all the work while she lays there.
>If you like being active and outdoors be prepared to be alone a lot.
>Hygiene issues since just walking to a car makes her sweat.
>Snoring. Fat presses on her throat and make it harder to breath laying down.
>Comments and looks while out in public. It becomes tiring.
>Her terrible eating habits will rub off on you and you'll probably gain weight yourself.

I wouldn't recommend it no matter how desperate but I don't judge.

fat is definitely a drawback, but it's not a deal breaker for me. The best relationships I've had are with fat girls. It's just that my enjoyment of their person has to outweigh their adipose tissue.

I get lonely, but I'm also low key embracing the possibility that i'll be a bachelor for life, and a girl has to be notably better than the plans i have for my confirmed bachelor existence.

Fat people disgust me. Its so easy to change, but they wont excersize even the smallest amount of discipline. Fat people lack character, they are just mentally weak degenerates who indulge in any meaningless pleasure and wont make any sacrifice for anyone. They are selfish, greedy, lazy, ugly, and smelly.

Attached: s3gMO0kT7588kGio5Hi4YeBLRBomwJFNf5nrOPOjUaA.png (627x767, 88K)

Fats are insufferable cunts usually. Rarely anything redeeming about them.

Attached: Fat Genetics.jpg (580x819, 260K)

My dick is too fucking small to even get inside a fat girl..

I wouldn't even consider it "settling", I'd be extremely fucking happy to have a fat girlfriend. It's just that no female has ever shown any signs of interest in me in my entire life, not even the most ugly or obese.

>I'm also low key embracing the possibility that i'll be a bachelor for life,

How old are you to already be embracing this?

Not that guy but I'm coming to the same conclusion at 26

26. I've already paid off my student debt and purchased my first home as a single guy, and settled into a pretty nice lifestyle that I'm happy with. A lot of the big milestones that my parents did as a young couple, and my sister did with her husband, I did alone.

Gonna need a source on that pic, champ

Attached: 1531443098966.jpg (604x604, 52K)

also to be clear, i haven't given up on looking, and i've been on a bunch of first dates over the past couple of years, but if my future dates are like the past ones, i'll probably remain a bachelor.

>Are you still grilling user?
>Two burgers isn't enough for a girl like me

Attached: 48789666-fat-white-woman-having-choice-between-hamburger-and-salad-emotional.jpg (1300x978, 150K)

Nibba that chick ain't that fat, chubby and fat are quite different.

>fat girl i met at work really likes me
>hang out with her so she can introduce me to other girls at work
>she has a shitty "im just as cute as all the other girls!" bitchy attitude despite being 250-300 pounds
>every skinny girl there is nice and sweet
fat people are disgusting. even if they do have a decent personality the amount of food they have to eat to keep up the ridiculous weight they carry is just gross

>nibba
>not that fat
>chubby and fat are quite different
you know what you have to do

what do your family think about you remaining a bachelor? im in the same situation and i feel an intense shame

my sister is a smug bitch who thinks she's better than everyone, so i guess it justifies her worldview. My mom is just glad that she's a part of my life, and my dad thinks I'm going to find someone great some day, and he's glad that I'm single instead of dating the kinds of girls I was dating when I still lived at home. He thinks I could get any girl I wanted if I wasn't so aloof.

what does your sister think about you being a bachelor, specifically?

she thinks all is right in the world that I am single, that no girl with self-respect would date me because I'd prefer to have a domestic woman to a career woman. I believe she think that my personal preference is a universal prescription for women.

Can you fags just admit you like fat chicks already and just go on with your day?

Attached: 3e6914b5-fashionnovacurve_59799078_430081507809751_4949172801683181976_n-906x1024.jpg (906x1024, 90K)

I don't like this one's face. I think it would be worse to wake up next to, with all the makeup removed. Nothing wrong with a body like that though, the fat is distributed well.

Have you ever tried to question the logic behind it instead of leaving your sub-conciousness to the comfortness of these arguments?

I would if she was like that, still looking feminine and not blob shaped, some fat Girls look really good some look like goblins because of their fat distribution

>the logic behind it
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to here. Care to clarify?

Time to help your people
scientificamerican.com/article/a-solution-for-loneliness/
With actions, none of this "I am now chad/did the self improvement meme AMA" crap-posting.

im lonely but im not desperate

Just using those terms I know she's right, women are not appliances.

She makes it sound like I just want to subjugate a woman and keep her in the kitchen while I come home from work and drink beer on the couch, or that I wouldn't support my woman's career ambitions. I just want a woman whose ambitions are more family/community centered than career centered. There are lots of people in both genders that work a job for money and not for the purpose of advancing a career, and instead of the work giving their life meaning, the work is a means to doing the things they want to do with their life. I want my career to be the means for her, and for the things that fulfill her to happen to make my life more pleasant. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I don't care if a girl has a muffin top or a fat body, but if her gut hangs over her cunt than I'm not interested. Why put in all the effort of getting a woman to fall in love with you just to be even more miserable.

two burgers are never enough for any upstanding member of society

Attached: ung_best_wingman.jpg (293x810, 60K)

Don't worry, the loneliness will literally kill you by the time you're 37.

I reaIly hope so user

Fat girls are mental. I have nothing against them otherwise. I can get my vessel inflated, it's not an issue. I love me a big fat ass. Gets the blood flowing as it should. However, dealing with a sociopath is a big downer. I've never met a fat girl without severe mental issues. They are pathological liars, they play victim in every situation but all of their actions are morally questionable. They are deeply frustrated because skinny girls get all the attention. They can just not give a fuck about it and I'd be more than cool with that. However, dealing with a sociopath is never easy and it would drive me mad. It would drive anyone mad. The only single fat chicks are those with severe mental issues.

I'm willing to bet she'd hate your face too.

>posts an attractive girl not a monstrosity which 99% of them are

Fat land whales aren't people and deserve suffocation

Sorry but fatties fucking stink. Not bothered about a woman having an unattractive face but she at least needs to be at a normal fucking bmi and needs to take regular showers

that girl may be fat but she has a 9/10 face, she's prob a huge hit with chad

>Its so easy to change, but they wont excersize even the smallest amount of discipline
it's not easy, far from it

I am dating a fat girl though. It's pretty cool. Pic related is fucking and I don't think most non-homo non-teens disagree

Stop being a bitch and go get one

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-081024_Instagram.jpg (1440x2045, 714K)

>The sex sucks. Hope you enjoy doing all the work while she lays there.
I have a fat gf and shes exclusively on top and smoother me with her giant tits.

Based fat shamer

>tfw no fat white gf with soft skin and squishy thighs
True suffering

Even fat girls only want chad. They're the ones that won't settle for me.

Fatties aren't human, I want human love

you literally have to do nothing to lose weight, it's EXTREMELY easy