Visit United States

>visit United States
>go to ice cream parlor
>order soft serve ice cream cone (there was no choice in size)
>it's so large, I can't believe I'm getting this much ice cream for just $4
>eat about half, feeling full, decide it's too much calorie, and I shouldn't ruin my appetite for dinner more than I already have
>throw it in the trash
>everybody in the parlor looks at me
>one old woman says to who I presume were her grandchildren that they shouldn't waste food like that

In the United States, is it normal to get publicly rebuked for not finishing food even when one was surprised with the massive serving size?

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

That looks delicious. Why did you make up this story, to make me hungry? Fuck you, OP, you everloving faggot.

Attached: angery.jpg (360x426, 21K)

>$4 for something thats 50% air

u got robbed

go back to Jow Forums you fucking loser

>no mention of clapping anywhere
2/10 apply yourself.

Mate I’m more concernedthat you didn’t applaud the ice cream man or tip him. When I was on holiday in America I forgot to clap someone and got 8 warning shots in the back

Who eats ice cream before dinner anyways? Low culture piece of shit

I used to work in a Baskin Robbins and we served ice cream shakes. We started with what was a pretty regular sized large cup. Fatties would order it and I would internally sigh but it's not my problem. I just work there.

Then we upgraded to this huge fucking cup, it's the kind where the bottom is deliberately smaller so it will fit into a car's cupholder. Probably 50% more volume. And this was for ICE CREAM, which has to be more calorically dense than soda. And fat people were always ordering this larger sized portion. Now my internal sighing was internal gagging. I had to quit shortly after, I couldn't do it anymore. It was so perverse watching people obviously out of control and enabling their depravity.

Attached: usa-v-japan.jpg (630x245, 159K)

>no one got shot

doubt.png

Soft serve is basically air dumbass

Japanese are literally just smaller people.

Personally, I would have shot you. But that's just me, I can't speak for everyone else.

Attached: Beretta-92-Compact-10.jpg (1200x900, 187K)

By volume probably, but the average American appetite can’t be measured my modern science

Don’t we throw out more food in a day than yurop gets in a decade?

did you ask for straight vanilla and they forced you to have a swirl of chocolate too?

don't waste food, skip dinner next time.

Attached: world cups.jpg (636x382, 59K)

>tfw binged on Ben and Jerry's tubs (and other junk food) almost every other day for 3 years

>I can't believe I'm getting this much ice cream for just $4
Sorry about that. Our money is valuable on account of us being the most powerful nation on the planet.

imagine waking up in the morning and hopping on your PC so you can obsess over some other country

inferiority complex knows no bounds

Why would you get ice cream before dinner you lying faggot.

See in america the land of plentiful you get a shit ton more for a lower price and you eat or drink as much as you want. You don't get left feeling cucked and wanting more

>nobody got a tip
>nobody clapped
>nobody got shot
Doubt.jpg

>be american
>get discount prescription prices only at kmart
You'll be glad you did

>be tiny island person
>never have to travel more than half a state's distance
>cap at medium

>be American
>get large soda for long truck drive
>gook tries to give you a medium
>shoot him

Yes but do they jew you by filling the cup full of ice like they do in the US?

>buy softserve from ice cream truck
>get violently ill

t. fatty bom bom

the original macdonald's serving size is smaller/equal than today's S size for both drink and fries.

Attached: 3213.png (838x437, 379K)

What are some movies about ordering "no ice" and them repeating "no ice" back to you and then showing up with a glass full of ice?

>ice cream
>food

>implying I bother with fries anywhere

>literally just water and corn syrup and chemical shit

great

Continued increase of portion size and subsequent rise in obesity has been a well-known public health concern in the U.S. since at least the 1950s.

Attached: size of donut hole.jpg (640x750, 70K)

did you serve this too

Attached: american water.jpg (970x514, 55K)

>the virgin hoop
>the chad donut

No I got out before my franchise started offering this abomination. Is there even ice cream in there?
>onions

>135g fat
>entire daily intake of calories
>American “”””””””””cuisine””””””””

>2600 calories
>per serving

Attached: waninghope.jpg (1194x670, 92K)

i think its literally just ground up oreo cookies with milk and creamand syrup

yeah but 38g of protein

that shit will make you swole af

>I’ll have a small one, I’m watching my weight

YEAH WATCHING IT EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE FATTY

how do Americans work at B&R without feeling a shred of guilt with that fact they’re literally serving people type 2 diabetes in a cup

calling that "ice cream" should be punishable anyway

low effort but i laughed

Yeah I'll take two please, thanks. *tips service employee*

haha yeah americans only buy the extremely large sodas when they are going for a long truck drive am i rite, it's not like fatties who buy those grotesque abominations ever even leave their local area

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 141K)

2600 calories,
what, the fuck man?

Attached: drp lion.jpg (262x236, 19K)

Attached: 40C6532D-7D9B-49F2-A052-C5D43BFAF7FC.jpg (499x310, 77K)

(You)
>263 grams of sugar
>the 1770 milligrams of salt necessary to balance that out

ive eaten instant ramen noodles with less sodium than that

Attached: 4232.jpg (1000x815, 291K)

Good thing I only have their "Health Shake".

Attached: heath-shake-large-br-heath-nutrition-facts-serving-size-1-1387965.png (500x432, 51K)

4 dollars hahahah

You can get 3 cones for that here. And real ice cream too not that soft shit

i'd take a day and eat this once, i fuckin love heath bars

can i drink this on keto looks fine

You are quoting "health" but no where in there does it say it's healthy

Insert picture of a puzzle piece asking for patience here

It says Heath, murrifriend.

you realise it says heath right

>that thick layer of gooey caramel at the bottom

honestly how do people drink this thing without getting sick of it

>pay $4 to eat shit

They get addicted to overly sugary shit and never get out of that childish mode of eating

I've seen whole families chow down on giant bags of McDonalds like this is normal behavior. I have fast food maybe once or twice a month, only more if I'm travelling. And I feel fucking horrible if I get back from a trip where I ate fast food every day.

>if i explain something that makes it less delicious
kek what a loser

>266g of sugar

yeah buddy, looks great for keto

Are you aware of what a joke is? The image is plastered with the word Heath, a stylized logo of a candybar called Heath, Heath kind of looks like Health which is ironic considering how unhealthy that shit is. It's a fucking joke. God I hate the literal autists that infest this place, including myself.

had one of these but i think it was snickers when i was in clapistan
i had it at about 1 pm and didnt feel hungry until breakfast next day
how do burgers swallow this

>euros in charge of recognizing sunday newspaper cartoon tier jokes

Attached: 1524182538583.png (495x439, 232K)

pretty disgusting that you would just waste a giant amount of perfectly good ice cream cuz you're too used to s o y desu
>it's too much waaaah
>im just gonna throw it away!
>who cares if im being a wasteful piece of shit
muscle through it you faggot cuck
food is life's greatest joy and you should never throw away joy

Attached: 1477691582128.jpg (419x430, 126K)

>burgers in charge of humor
*snap*
this one's going in my cringe compilation

That might be so, but they can eat.

Attached: 4kg pork bowl.webm (500x280, 2.89M)

>user in charge of spouting facebook memes
yep

>i didn't get the joke so im just gonna pretend the joke was bad to save face

Attached: 1468901954880.png (1280x641, 598K)

No >56% flavor joke yet??

i swear shes getting thinner

theres no way she doesnt just vomit everything out afterwards off camera

Mcdonalds drinks are so disgusting that I stuggle to finish a small cup, I usually skip the sugar water all together and just get burgers & fries.

>he actually thinks the joke was "good"
*snapping intensifies*

Probably just eats once every couple days. Massive meals, to keep her stomach stretched out.

Constant vomiting fucks up your teeth and hers look fine.

Attached: 5 16oz steaks.webm (500x280, 2.92M)

she must be bulimic

MOAR of this kino

post the group ones if you have it

>doubles down on trying to pretend he isn't retarded for the simplest of puns going over his head

Attached: 1468940243506.jpg (856x704, 126K)

She's hot. I like a girl with an appetite.

She always looks so happy when she's eating, too. Not like the competitive eaters who look like they're trying hard and forcing it down.

Attached: 18 big macs.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

>4$
wut?
It's been a long fucking time since I ate ice cream, but that seems fucking high. My last time was less than 2$ and it was about the same size.

>he thinks that was a pun

m8

303g of carbs, checks out

where i live (asia) its much more expensive to order just a macs burger and drink vs a entire meal, its ridiculous

if i just bought a burger+ drink its $5 more than than same exact combo meal with fries in it

its like macs WANTS people to get fat

Serious question... who a do you tip in the US? Is it true that you tip cabbies? And people who make the elevator work (do you guys really have people to work the elevator for you? Weird)?

she probably braps so much after this

god the aroma in that room... the smell of those couch cushions...

Attached: 1524904381984.jpg (480x542, 42K)

You don't even know what a pun is.
>doubles down on defending his cringeworthy sense of "humor" with smug anime faces
good job, keep showing those threedeepeedee lovers where it's at

Everyone. They tip everyone.

take it to Jow Forums retard

It’s easier to assume you tip literally anyone you interact with

Consider how important money is in your country, then triple it. That's how much everyone in America wants your money.

You tip everyone who does you the slightest favor no matter whether they're just doing their goddamn jobs or not. You're expected to donate vast sums to politicians for fucks sakes.

Nope. The trick is to eat large sized low calorie meals often. Puffed rice cakes and celery then when the time comes earn your youtube bucks or free 90 ounce steak and picture on the wall

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

Attached: 1403996834130.png (250x280, 129K)

serious answer, the tipping everyone thing is a meme. you tip if you got good service, generally. so shit like bartenders or waiters/waitresses who treated you well, got all your orders right, made sure you weren't forgotten on a busy night, recommended something you really loved, sure tip them, they'll appreciate it. tipping is not a requirement. now, there's other examples, specifically food delivery drivers. they make minimum wage and have to pay out of pocket for the gas they use, because companies are greedy as fuck. it's not on the customer to pay them, obviously, but if they get there fast, have all your food not fucked up from the drive over, you can tip a couple bucks if you want. tipping is also a good way to entice workers to actually do a good job, though they usually don't look inwards like that and assume the customer is just a stingy prick, which is sometimes true.

>tfw can't have any dairy
>tfw can't have any potatoes
>if I do I blow up like fucjin Bibendum
>and run a fever
>and have gas (odorless, but still anoying and painful) every 10 seconds
>for 10 to 12 hours
>no matter how much of the stuff i ate
>and I'm not exagerating, I'm actually downplaying my symptoms

not memeing here
generally everyone tips, when service is good:
>Waiter/waitress at a sit down restaurant
>bartenders
>food delivery services
Some people tip
>starbucks
>ice cream places if there's a tip jar
>uber, cabs, postmates
>maid staff at a hotel
>tow truck driver
Never tip
>fast food
>Fedex, etc

I don't know about doormen - that's a NYC thing. Elevator attendants seem like a meme from the 1930s too but maybe they're around.

i do this at work because i do not prepare a lunch before hand. i ate fried chicken 3 days in a row, i will probably do it more now that i have an hour for lunch. help.

>Had a female acquaintance who had some kind of mild food intolerance
>After eating her stomach would sometimes balloon up to many times its size
>She's slim and fit so when it happens she instantly looks very pregnant
>Showed me her bare belly once while laughing about it

hot as fuck

Attached: qDtQPyg.png (1238x1080, 1.56M)

haha what if you popped her stomach with a needle haha just as a joke lol just a prank how funny would that be ha

Harry?

this happened to me in highschool, a girl i knew would eat a chili dog and get noticeably bloated from it, every time. so one day i just start playing around saying she has a baby in her, she laughs and says im the father of her baby because i got her the chili dog that time. i put my ear to her belly and everything, which of course i did because i was turned on. much later (college) i would find out she thought i was cute and wanted to go out with me but knew i was pining for some other girl. oh well.

best imptrash ever holy shit this is worth bumping

Attached: IMG_20170717_225238.jpg (861x485, 39K)

>chicken for days

do you not get sick of the chicken taste?