If god forsake homosexuality why did he made man's cock so appealing ? Why not give it to women instead ?

If god forsake homosexuality why did he made man's cock so appealing ? Why not give it to women instead ?

Attached: uncut cock.webm (1078x720, 1.86M)

You like dick because it's familiar to you

You know how a dick works because you have one. So you know what works and what doesn't. This makes you more confident that you could please a male partner and enjoy an orgasm together

"Cock lust" is just alienation projected onto homo eroticism. If you had more experience with women you wouldn't romanticize men

Admittedly vaginas are pretty nasty

Attached: 99e0239c-ab27-4ba3-95b9-ffe7089a67c4.jpg (400x400, 35K)

dat gut
dat pouch
dem stick no muscle legs
dat weak erection

>weak
are you mad?

nice armchair psychology but no cocks are just nicer than alien holes

The nice cock makes all that irrelevant.

It doesn't matter when the cock is 11/10
It's not gay either. You're worshiping the cock, not the man

Attached: 1541968372831.webm (1920x1080, 574K)

I wonder how many people who talk nonstop about how great cocks look on Jow Forums have actually done anything with a cock? I've sucked cock a couple times before, and let me tell you, it's tedious and boring. It just tastes like skin and it tires your jaw out. I unironically like eating pussy better. I feel like 80% of people with cocklust would lose it if they actually had sex, no matter how much they protest it

Fuck I'm more interested in the foreksin.

Dicks are only appealing to gays. To 90% of the male population, vaginas are prettier.

Holy fuck this is reddit tier theory making. It's so bad I kind of think it belongs here.

Both are nice to me

But some women do have cocks OP

Sauce? google is giving me jack shit.

Source? oregano lol xddd fuck you bot.

Guys I have a dumb question, how do you measure your dicks? Like from where it actually starts or after the balls?

trap master race incoming

>from where it actually starts
you mean right below your asshole? are you fucking retarded? you measure from the top of the shaft.

Sucking cock while having your own sucked feels great also its fun to play around with it in your mouth and your partner has to enjoy it aswell

Lass why would we start after the balls? Everybody knows you take the measurement that gives you the bigger number without being totally inaccurate. From the base of the dick on top, to the end.

>From the base of the dick on top, to the end.
but what about the fat pad what gets squished during sex