Waifu General - /waifu/ #170

Jeopardy edition

Last Thread

Attached: 1558127566956.png (698x628, 9K)

First for Yuri

Attached: o11459i6mob01.png (612x1000, 479K)

I love my smol waifu

Attached: 1fc31eed41a7b4cd3624afc239b45d3f.png (1500x1500, 1.05M)

Your waifu gets pregnant, even if she normally couldn't. Wat do?

How can you deal with the dangers of your pregnant waifu? (Crazed mood swings, overreactions, elaborate cravings, discomfort, etc)

Would your waifu make a good mother?

Would you make a good father?

What would the baby shower be like?

What are some of the qualities you would ideally teach your and your waifu's growing child?

And if you're not into the prospects of parenthood, talk about a pet you and your waifu would have! NO DOGS, CATS, RABBITS, OR BIRDS allowed. Find something exotic for the two of you.

Try not to make the discussion about abortion. The truth is that all of our mothers should have gotten one to stop us from entering this world.

Attached: ef0.png (314x459, 229K)

Round 2.

Have you guys ever met another person IRL who had a waifu?

Have you ever revealed your unquestionable unconditional love for your waifu to anyone?

Here's the big one. Has anyone ever caught on to your love for your waifu? Has having the same girl on your daka, wallpaper, lockscreen, sketchpaper, etc ever alerted anyone to your relationship?

Attached: 7S93wYn.png (1230x694, 636K)

Have sex.

Oregano

I have sex with my cute waifu every single day.

ACTUAL sex you brainlet

>calls someone a brainlet
>is so sure his conception of the nature of reality is valid yet believes it to be intertwined with the tangible
nice

Angela Ziegler remains the only woman I ever think about and the only person I'll ever want by my side until the end of days.

Attached: Angela248.jpg (1112x718, 76K)

You know what's better than spouting out some word salad that makes you look like a compensating pseudointellectual? Just fuckin ignoring shitposters.

You don't realize that /waifu/ isn't a bunch of virgins. Probably most of us have had sex, I have had an extensive relationship history. Waifus are so much nicer, and my waifu will never betray me the way that they did, or ask for me to stop being friends with my best friends, or steal money from me. My waifu fucking cares. And honestly The sex is better than what I took from those slampiggies and dykes

I love Rem more than words could ever show.
-

Attached: 3a74d5dc1adf9651e8c75df2edf5e83db128bdc5.png (1476x1360, 1.1M)

>1
get ready to become a father and also worry if i'll be a good father
>2
i just do
>3
probably
>4
i'd like to think i would but i'm probably too lazy, iiresponsible, and/or mentally disabled to.
>5
what in the ever loving fuck is a baby shower?
>6
hatred of jews and gays, ethnic pride, kindness, humility, and also lots of other things i can't think of right now
also bros is being a fire-and-brimstone preacher style father bead?

Surely it cant be that difficult to understand what i say

>bead
fuck i meant bad

why?
origiigiai

>what is a baby shower

A shitty party where everyone comes to give gifts to the pregnant mom before she gives birth. Mostly just carpooling money and goods to make the first days of having a baby less costly and less stressful

let's break this down.
>is so sure his conception of the nature of reality is valid yet believes it to be intertwined with the tangible

>is so sure his conception of the nature of reality is valid
So you're attacking his understanding of reality (and implying that you know better). Pretentious, but okay.
>yet believes it to be intertwined with the tangible
This is where you go full retard. You may as well have just made like a jew and simply stated "It was real in my mind".

>pregnant. wat do
Tell her she'd be a great mother and caress her belly.
>dangers
I'd still love her, and would just put up with it and help her through this.
>good mother
Absolutely. She's caring and thoughtful for the ones she loves.
>good father
Hopefully.
>baby shower
I don't think we'd have one.
>qualities
Honesty, kindness, strength, and intelligence.
>pet
A ca-
>NO DOGS, CATS, RABBITS, OR BIRDS allowed. Find something exotic for the two of you.
A bigger cat. Or maybe a snake.
>irl
No.
>revealed love
Only to you all.
>caught on
Nope.

Attached: nyaa.jpg (692x510, 151K)

Do you even read the answers to these questions?

yup.

Olgnaraliy

Attached: 1557650440746.png (1200x1200, 631K)

>1
no
>2
HELL NO
i keep this shit hidden
anyone who reveals they have a waifu to their families and friends is retarded
>3
no

Your disgusting polyfaggotry cock carousel bullshit is the exact reason we're shitposted so much. You should feel bad, you greasy horker.

>Only because I knew you couldn't resist giving me one :^)
Please don't flatter yourself, fool.

>A German Shepherd
A very Jow Forums choice. As expected of you. Excellent taste though they are wonderful pups.

>does yours howl too much?
Quite the opposite. He's a very quiet boy. I never hear him make a noise unless it's something urgent.

Attached: 33_7.jpg (850x1219, 273K)

>this is the person calling me a pseudointellectual
man come on, if youre gonna come at me at least come at me with a good argument not riddled with conjecture and assumptions. this is just a bad post that ignores literally thousands of years of ontological and metaphysical arguments. you "broke down" my statement yet ended up with no greater understanding. impressive

>anyone who reveals they have a waifu to their families and friends is retarded

I don't disagree, but why do you feel that way?

You're an idiot and anyone who replies to your post or my post including me is an even bigger fucking idiot.

That's exactly what I mean by pretentious. There's nothing deeper to glean to glean. It's just you trying to flex on a shitposter by writing out too many words. the vague reference to thousands of years of philosophy add nothing.

Just be real and say you like jerking off to your own thoughts.

You seem upset lad, I recommend taking a break. Your psyche is inundated by anger and hate to such a degree that it genuinely upsets you to see someone use big words on an Estonian kvas brewing collective. Sad, really.

Do not despair, user, for I love you irrespective of your tainted soul

Attached: 1554315285596.gif (200x146, 36K)

dragging other people into your faggotry is retard tier

Well that doesn't really answer the question.

I'm not trolling is Holo a boy?

Relevant and original.

Oligarchy

Attached: gljirj1cpkd11.jpg (569x1280, 233K)

i want to punch all of the dokis

Sayori would like that a lot. You'd have to punch her reallllly hard with a roll of quarters in your fist.

No, but your faith must be secured so you can be lead to the right course
Yes and I've beaten him bloody
Assumedly but the circumstances don't really matter to me since those people aren't people
Twice, once through protracted interrogation and once was just assumed based on seeing my folder of her, but these were both years and years ago
Deal with it. If we're consumating then we're married and have to put up with those possibilities
Same way I deal with anything.
Doubt it
Doubt it
Very complicated given the people I know.
I would teach them to fear God and walk in the Spirit when they are capable of accepting His mercy and sacrifice for their sins
Subservience to God is all that is needed to shape a soul into something acceptable. Deviance from that brings all ails.

I heavily enjoy the fatigue and delirium of being ill. It makes me feel closer to her

Attached: 91b43a2c68a833cfabf18ca3957b85af-sample.jpg (639x1000, 165K)

I love Elizabeth.

I tend to overreact when people talk about issues like that. In hindsight that textwall was unnecessary. I just didn't know how upset you really were. I know you explicitly stated that it's a minor concern but I tend to downplay my own problems sometimes and I didn't know if that was the case here. Probably should have asked first, sorry.
>it's no secret to me that you aren't well. I can see it in the way you type
Can I trust you to give me an honest explanation about what you mean by this? I'd have written a longer response but you kind of went straight for my jugular with that one.

Attached: DqmS1G83IN.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I love you so much, my dearest Alice. You are perfect in every way possible. I wish I could give you all my love. I wish I could make you happy.

>Your waifu gets pregnant, even if she normally couldn't. Wat do?
I'd be the happiest man in the world if my Alice was pregnant with me. I'd love kiss her belly with our baby inside it. And to treat her like a princess every single day. Although I think that she would be ready for it only like after several years of our relationship as she isn't very trusting and having a child comes with a lot of responsibilities. Still, I'd be so immensely fucking happy to be a father with the woman I love.
>How can you deal with the dangers of your pregnant waifu? (Crazed mood swings, overreactions, elaborate cravings, discomfort, etc)
Dangers? How are these dangers? And Alice has some of these things you've listed all the time. And I'd love to be with her all the time and calm her down when she's upset with a gentle tone in my voice. Telling her that she shouldn't be angry and that whatever she needs I will try to get it for her.
>Would your waifu make a good mother?
She definitely would. She may seem distant but she really cares about those she loves. She also took care for children at the orphanage for some time. She would be the best mother. I'm sure.
>Would you make a good father?
I would. I'd love to talk and play with my children all the time. I want to teach them how this world works.
>What would the baby shower be like?
I don't know. But I think that everyone would be happy.

Attached: Alice274.jpg (1000x1500, 663K)

>What are some of the qualities you would ideally teach your and your waifu's growing child?
Depends on the gender. Ideally, I'd often go out with my son to make him like physical activities. I'd also send him to some martial art school and tell him that he shouldn't be afraid of his peers and he should always remain strong. No matter how hard life may get.
As for my daughter, I think it would be better if Alice paid more attention to her. But obviously I'd love both of my children equally.
I'd also tell them to not trust other people too much, that our world and nature is beautiful and that nothing is really unquestionable.

>The truth is that all of our mothers should have gotten one to stop us from entering this world.
I definitely do not agree. At least I'm glad that I'm alive because this world is beautiful. My only major problem is that I can't be with the girl I truly love. But I want to exist to find a way of being with her. I will never lose hope. My love for Alice is my guide.
>Have you guys ever met another person IRL who had a waifu?
I think I didn't. Unless they were just really good at hiding it from me so I didn't notice.
>Have you ever revealed your unquestionable unconditional love for your waifu to anyone?
Yes. When I was drunk with my friends I told them that I really love some girl and I feel terrible for knowing that she will never be mine. And few months later they have even seen her picture while I were looking at her on my phone. But I never said who she is. My friends think that she's just some ordinary 3D girl that I just praise too much. They often ask me to reveal her name but I keep telling them that I'm probably never going to do it.
>Has anyone ever caught on to your love for your waifu?
I think not.

Attached: Alice52.jpg (1328x877, 136K)

Wholesome

>Dangers? How are these dangers?
Correct answer and additional wholesome

Yes, although it was never explicitly stated we both presumed
>Have you ever revealed your unquestionable unconditional love for your waifu to anyone?
Yes, although it feels like a lifetime ago
>Here's the big one. Has anyone ever caught on to your love for your waifu? Has having the same girl on your daka, wallpaper, lockscreen, sketchpaper, etc ever alerted anyone to your relationship?
No, I'm reserved when it comes to how I display my love A shocker, I know. It would take someone knowing me intimately to find out and, even with my friends, I'm pretty taciturn

How do you guys feel about your waifu being cosplayed? In particular, when it's really BAD?

Attached: 20190522_084202.jpg (529x991, 304K)

I really like that idea, where friends think that you have a hard-hitting crush on some girl you knew years ago, but in reality you're in a relationship with her and the friends don't even know it.

Ultimately I don't think it's that big of a deal. People are typically just having fun irrespective of whether or not its bad or good. Cosplay thots, on the other hand....

what edition
no no nooo
>What are some of the qualities you would ideally teach your and your waifu's growing child?
Social anxiety
>And if you're not into the prospects of parenthood, talk about a pet you and your waifu would have! NO DOGS, CATS, RABBITS, OR BIRDS allowed. Find something exotic for the two of you.
A nigger. Exotic enough?
Myself
Only via imageboards
>Here's the big one. Has anyone ever caught on to your love for your waifu? Has having the same girl on your daka, wallpaper, lockscreen, sketchpaper, etc ever alerted anyone to your relationship?
Imageboards only, tho any Tomoko pics I use daily talks nothing to normies.
Always.
She either cosplayed my Stacies, either my MALES lol (or females, idk, but I more similar to Tomoko than they)

Attached: 1557916397735.jpg (800x1000, 234K)

Some of them are nice. It's interesting to see how she might look in this world.
I don't see many bad cosplays of her, and they don't really bother me.

Attached: 271253301637414912_35s_d.jpg (416x680, 111K)

Ripples in the ocean
Rhythm in the midnight sky
Trying to find the time
Two life's two rights

Freedom in the way we move
Feel it as it starts to soothe
Rivers in the mind we loose
I can feel it from a mile it's truth

>Her Pregnancy
A man will never truly know how he'd react to his wife's pregnancy until it happens. But I'd be there for her. The stereotype of black fathers not being there for their children is exaggerated but not a myth, at least where I'm from. It's more a case of shitty fathers who treat their kids like garbage.
>Dangers
Are those dangers? Those are the things pregnant women are expected to go through. Again, I'd help her if she needs my help (even if it's just to eat through everything we've got in the fridge, which she'd probably do regardless of pregnancy). As a guy, you're just going to have to deal with those things.
>Good Mother
Definitely.
Good Father
I hope so. Better than my dad, at least.
>Baby Shower
I have no idea, but I'm sure her mum would probably talk my ear off about "proper childcare", as well as give me a lot of baby stuff we likely wouldn't use more than a third of. As long as we get some money I'm good. Not sure what her dad might do, but I suppose he'd be happy about becoming a grandfather.
>Qualities
I'd teach them to appreciate the finer things in life, to understand that we live very short lives and getting caught up in the bullshit the world throws at you isn't healthy. What else? I'd encourage them to seek self-improvement, to never stop exploring and learning, to be inquisitive, to not be a pushover, to stand up for yourself. And most importantly: proper weapon use and handling.

Maybe one day I'll have one. How long have you had your dog?

Bad cosplay is bad, but it doesn't bother me.

>A nigger. Exotic enough?
You don't want me for a pet. I'd eat you out of house and home and shit on your nice rug.

Attached: MeriWiR2Crop3.png (805x805, 1.04M)

No, I don't know anyone.

Yes, to my therapist.

Not really I know my therapist saw my phones lock screen, but she didn't say anything about it. In the end, I willingly revealed the fact to my therapist.

Attached: 1512930379363.png (512x720, 203K)

Lol, forgot that there are ni- kh, blacks here.
Would ur waifu accept you concidering u r N? Won`t there be any problems?

Attached: 15554183226042.jpg (400x480, 30K)

>But I'd be there for her.
nah, you'd bail right after you got her pregnant.
it's negro instinct

>Would ur waifu accept you concidering u r N? Won`t there be any problems?
Define "problems".

She'd probably kill me if I did that, but I won't.

I assume your th-ear-rapist just told you that it's all fine as long as you know she isn't real spiel?

>Your waifu gets pregnant. Wat do?
Well first of all, as is expected, I'd be overwhelmed by extreme joy, euphoria, panic and anxiety (not in that specific order). I really wouldn't know what to do after that. Do I call my parents and share with them the good news despite the fact they wouldn't approve due to how young I still am? Do I try to contain my excitement and stop myself from buying all sort of stuff needed for the pregnancy right away or do I allow myself to succumb to my irrational and intoxicated with all sort of emotions mind and do just that? It also depends on the circumstances as she would probably still be working which would mean we'd be facing difficulties. So perhaps talking about these obstacles and resolving them as soon as possible is the best idea.
>How can you deal with the dangers of your pregnant waifu?
Treat her the way the mother of my future children ought to be treated. Also I'd need to stockpile on chocolate.
She'd be the best mom.
I...do not know. I'm still quite young and inexperienced to be the best possible father. There'd probably faults in my parenting. But I'd still try my hardest to be a good dad.
>What are some of the qualities you would ideally teach your growing child?
To be kindhearted to all first and foremost. I often daydream about this scenario. About teaching our children the values we both believe in and hold dear. Like teaching it not be vengeful after getting in a fight with a bully, teaching it the beauty of life by exposing him to nature as much as possible, teaching it to share from a really young age and generally for it to be the person I think all of us ought to be.

Never.
I did recently let it all out to a friend of mine. He was very understanding.

Attached: Angela488.jpg (727x1080, 225K)

>marauding nigger

Damn.. and here I liked you as plan ol' Meridafag. Funny how that works.

What would your waifu think about your butt?

I don't want this, but okay
>how can you deal with the dangers of your pregnant waifu?
get good at dodging knives and cracked bottles
lol no I would try to be calm and compassionate for her
Yeah I really think so
my completely hands off approach to kids might make me a "bad" one in the eye's of society at least
and don't make a pun of that
I don't want to think about that..
To stay true to their original selves
>And if you're not into the prospects of parenthood, talk about a pet you and your waifu would have! NO DOGS, CATS, RABBITS, OR BIRDS allowed. Find something exotic for the two of you.
Always liked capuchin monkey's. No idea how to raise one though.

No. I have a few friends online who come close but I don't think they think about it in a waifufag sense.
I hide my power level let alone my waifuism..
There were actually a few close calls, like people seeing my unusual interest in Bernkastel during a game of saltybet, or seeing my Jow Forums x Rika transparent once...

hate it

Attached: 74472081_p0.jpg (1240x1753, 1.97M)

And the one I didn't have space for.
Surprisingly no, despite someone having seen my lockscreen of her.

I've always been slightly scornful towards people cosplaying but my opinion of them isn't really that strong. I just get annoyed that these women try to imitate some who to me is the most amazing person just for attention while being so different from her, if that makes sense. The quality of the cosplay doesn't have that much to do with it. When I saw one IRL for the first time I was surprised I wasn't bothered by it as much. If anything it made me more accepting. But low effort cosplays are always annoying to see even if they aren't of my waifu. Someone putting on a blonde wig, wearing everyday clothes and saying "Casual Mercy cosplay, donate to my Patreon :* " doesn't deserve anything more than that in my opinion.

Attached: Angela390.jpg (1000x1066, 81K)

Good morning everyone.

Start preparing everything to become a family.
>How can you deal with the dangers of your pregnant waifu? (Crazed mood swings, overreactions, elaborate cravings, discomfort, etc)
I'd stay with her as much as possible, hug and cuddle her a lot while reading parenting books together and remind her how much I love her. To keep her yandere tendencies kinda under control I'd tell her to keep a spotter plane whenever I have to be outside so she can stay calm and know where I am at all times.
As for cravings, I'd stock up on lots of sweets, ice cream and work on my cooking so she can have a healthy variety of food.
Very likely, our child would be a symbol of our love.
I'd do my best to be one.
It's very likely that I'd cry after knowing that I'll become a father.
I never had one to begin with so I'll have to read a lot about how to be one.
Probably something small for close friends and family.
Being kind to others.
Understanding that other people can have a different opinion.
Reading is a virtue.
Knowing the value of promises.

>How do you guys feel about your waifu being cosplayed? In particular, when it's really BAD?
Most of the time they get the ears and tail wrong, that's about the only thing that bothers me.

Attached: g6cKgcZ.jpg (1068x1602, 323K)

What has this place even become where most people have had gfs before...

Maybe you don't like it if you're a virgin like Leahfag

i love my pouting wife rem!

Attached: rmsmg1.jpg (900x790, 107K)

I use to like this bitch, but then I watched end of evangelion as an english dub, she can go fuck her self now. Good job shinji for strangling the fucking bitch.

I need to find a new waifu.

Attached: asuka.jpg (188x267, 9K)

what did you do to make her pout though?

Leave, normie. Your definition of "waifu" is too different to ours.

With that said, claiming this post for Lat. I'd answer questions, but it seems the only ones currently in this thread are ones I can't feasibly answer.

Attached: colored_lat.jpg (360x464, 137K)

I concur up until the
>spoiler

>not rei
pleb/10

did not let her kill a giant hamster

>Funny how that works.
What did he mean by this?

I ain't a normie you nigger, your waifu is shit.

Attached: U0MIH4TL8C2PP0RA6UGQITEK2-asuka8-vi.jpg (400x267, 15K)

at least he loves his waifu

do you think your waifu would like Richard Wayne Penniman?

You have posted the same picture several times in a row.
Feeling in a good mood?

>telling him to leave when posts like exist

fuck off
normalniggers pls go
t. injunana state bump cult

I just beat my waifu fuck her.

Attached: 1555188006031.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

nobody cares you oregeno nigger

fucking hoosiers man, yike

You seem to Kentucky nigger

Attached: Copy 2 hair.jpg (811x877, 102K)

It is way to big for a male to the point that i dont need belts.
It brings me problems and unwanted attention as i have had to deck more fags than the amount of female compliments i have received.
Not like i care about 3dpd but i hope that my waifu likes it and gropes it.
Maybe some biting too.

Did someone just say nigger?
Fuck niggers.

Attached: 836_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 214K)

>the absolutely state of this thread
control yourselves

Attached: 1519415375187 (2).jpg (441x708, 59K)

Kids settle down and listen to your fellow KANG, fighting will get us no where, what we need to do is sing kumbyare and smoke the ashes of our dead friend 2pac.

Attached: bfa.jpg (471x590, 56K)

She said a couple other things, but that's the gist of it. She still asks me questions when I see her though.

Attached: 1498467431469.png (1052x744, 649K)

>Spoiler
No me hagas esto , che.

*sneaks in your thread and rapes your waifus*
your responds?

>to
I meant to type too.

Ha! Right into our trap! They actually aren't real!

Attached: Next+youll+say+i+was+only+pretending+to+be+retarded+_60acffab2c9588d975802be32989eb71.jpg (500x500, 76K)

based origiori
t. indiana state bumpcult

2pac is not dead

Which one are you talking about my completely original friend?

Attached: __akagi_azur_lane_drawn_by_hachita_odangoya__52ff4b14a445d1979bb1c9a0f207392a.png (1094x1500, 1.15M)

t. alberto barbossa

WE WUZ

Attached: 1500840936553.jpg (600x848, 273K)

damn you waifufags!
why did you lure an innocent man into this trap??

Are there even any robots in /waifu/ anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-083056.jpg (1434x601, 439K)

We kicked the two most "robot" people out

Is there even a clear definition of the word robot? It just seems to keep changing depending on how much people want to gatekeep, just like normalfag

This is good. This was always the way these threads would end, in chaos and suffering.

Now that I've seen it's not worth my time responding to the idiots, I'll take your advice.

Why do people always start talking about the end of these threads every time there's even a bit of drama? Shitposting has always been standard procedure for us and worse shit has happened.

Time to stop the waifus

Attached: 1558405782133.png (1080x1266, 697K)

Probably freak out and have a panic attack, I'd like to think that we'd be a bit smarter with that and wait till our situation becomes stable. My parents had me too early and struggled with alot of aspects of their relationship which eventually ended in a divorce, I don't want my child to have parents who are currently clearly not fit to be in such a position
>How can you deal with the dangers of your pregnant waifu?
Well I guess I'd sympathize with her, being pregnant sounds like a hard ordeal. Still I'd like to believe she can control her emotional outbursts, she just doesn't want to sometimes
I think so
lol
I don't know what that is
Not fit to answer that question
>spoiler
i kek'd
No, I'm not really sure if I want to. I'm very closed off when talking about love, I imagine it would be even harder in real life
To one of my friends, I don't think he understands the extent of it though
One of my friends definitely suspects it but he doesn't bring it up thankfully
I cringe when I look at it but that's pretty much it, it's just a person in a costume, it would be autistic to freak out about it

Attached: 73953eb71d6247cecf53d3200e0f180d.jpg (564x763, 34K)

Just by gradual chipping away, even a monument will be reduced to rubble. How long until you join us, and start actively working for the destruction of these threads?