Billie eillish thread

billie eillish thread

post goods

Attached: large.jpg (750x934, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BtZ6BaOHRBC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's ugly desu. I used to think she was cute when I was younger but I can't get past her ugliness now.

>edgy
>talentless
>3/10
what goods do you speak of user

i hate her because i love her

shes not as bad looking as everyone makes her out to be

definitely not hot

definitely not ugly

Attached: 45473884_1068396746666920_5079633111136095157_n.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Billie Eilish needs a good BBC

she looks like a tranquilized gorilla ngl

Shitty music for edgy zoomers

Attached: 1553563271337.jpg (1218x1218, 184K)

She looks like the kind of girl who only takes bbc

Her music sucks. It is so bland
Based on her social media stuff, she probably already has

Liberal edgy art hoe who only fucks black guys because it's progressive

Zoomer girls love this slut so much it's ridiculous

Attached: 57511932_601841446950980_3365691676105192117_n.jpg (1080x1350, 179K)

this wasnt supposed to be a diss thread , anyone actually gonna post her hot pics?

Attached: 5dd9aa987c44b6609f7e9820589600de.jpg (540x640, 35K)

She looks like lil zanax.

Attached: 301FEEE8A36C4DFB8F9EBB4C2556FBF8.jpg (278x200, 25K)

Same eyes.
Same nose.
Same eyebrows.
Same lips
Same chin
She has a better jawline

Attached: 1011-lil-xan-tmz-3.jpg (728x567, 25K)

>because it's progressive
Or maybe they just like black guys. She halfway dresses like a rapper and probably grew up listening to hip hop. Not everything is a political statement.

>anyone actually gonna post her hot pics?
go ahead dude, we're waiting

What would it be like fucking a crazy girl like Billie?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I don't find her hot and I definitely wouldn't fuck her,but I would date the shit out of this girl even if she wasn't famous.Walking with her on the street,with her weird ass style of clothing and having everyone look funny at us would be funny as hell.

I really liked the weird fang thing that she had going on,I wish she never fixed it and just used it as her trademark or something.It would've made for a great album cover.

Attached: large.png (300x300, 128K)

She needa lose weight.

Has billie eilish done a tummy revel yet? If so post.

industry plant, doesn't write her own songs, everything about her persona is faked except she fucking black guys several years her senior.

Her parents are very wealthy.
So are Taylor Swift's.
Hm... I'm starting to notice a trend here.

She has massive milkers but never exposes them in any way

>I would date her
>I definitely wouldn't fuck her
Robots are so fucking weird. Why date a girl you don't find attractive or want to fuck? That's called a friend.

This is why white girls end up with black guys. White guys think anything over 90 lbs is obese.

>Why date a girl you don't find attractive
I don't know if it's the same for all of us.I have an undiagnosed (self-guessing) madonna-whore complex.

I don't think I could bring myself to fuck the girls that I would date,and viceversa.I want a gf for affection,fun dates,and to have someone to share secrets and cuddle with,I don't care about fucking her,only if it was a big deal for her.

tl;dr:I wanna date girls that I find cute,but I don't wanna fuck them.

>I wanna date girls that I find cute,but I dont wanna fuck them

Sounds like youre asexual, or just low T
What type of girl do you want to bang?

underage
no thank you

Do you want to fuck whores? If so, then yeah that's a Madonna whore complex. At some point, you'll have to understand that those girls that you find cute are also big freaks and want you to bang them out.

Not into rich girls, particularly woke rich girls
This bitch has two parents in the entertainment industry and her middle name is pirate
Not about it

>What type of girl do you want to bang?
Really curvy,thicc,almost bimbo tier girls.
>Sounds like youre asexual, or just low T
Doubt it,I masturbate just fine to the type o girls that I consider only suitable for sex.
>At some point, you'll have to understand that those girls that you find cute are also big freaks and want you to bang them out.
Whenever I have a crush on some cute girl,I feel disgusting if I picture her in any sexual way.But the second she degrades herself in my eyes(could be different types of things that she says/she does)she just becomes one of the girls that I wanna fuck and I couldn't care less about her or her feelings.She literally doesn't mean anything to me anymore,and it stays that way.Is this still Madonna whore complex?

she fucks niggers so i dont care

>Is this still Madonna whore complex
Yes, a very severe case. You're not comfortable with female sexuality user. You think only the worst kind of woman has these feelings. Christianity really did a number on men.

Me, on the other hand, the stronger my feelings are for a girl, the more I want to fuck her in the freakiest, nastiest way possible.

Better that Christianity had control than Islam.

>Me, on the other hand, the stronger my feelings are for a girl, the more I want to fuck her in the freakiest, nastiest way possible.
That sounds normal,and the way it was intended to.
>You're not comfortable with female sexuality user
I don't know 100% if that's what I'm not comfortable with.But it could be,I kinda like shy wholesome girls,but I wouldn't exactly dump her on the spot if she manifests her sexual wish towards me,I think it would just be hard for me to conform,since I want her for more than sex.

How to treat?Is this permanent?Do I need to date lots of girls and have intercourse with them?

Listen to Green Day for an hour or two. It wont fix anything, but you will probably feel better

What does her butt look like?

I only like 2-3 of their songs.Also how is that going to help me,user?

It will not help. I just shitpost here for attention. Either way, women are repulsive.

Why would you guys fuck her she literally only fucks niggers and nothing else

Attached: Billie fucking a dirty nigger.jpg (592x558, 37K)

I want to stick my whole fist up her gaping cunt and tell her what a dumb whore she is. Wouldn't put my dick anywhere near her.

>date her
she said she doesn't believe in being tied down to someone in relationships and that she should be shared
or to put it simply - she's a literal whore

You can probably treat it. I had a bit of a complex too, not as bad as yours, but I had this idea that the nice sweet girls I met weren't sexual so I'd never try and make a move on them and the girls that WERE sexual were dirty, so I didn't like them. This resulted in me missing out on both sex and relationships because the girls I had feelings for and had feelings for me would get bored and the girls who wanted to fuck me would get bored. It really hurts when you see your sweet perfect pure girl with another guy, then you found out that they got caught banging in the back of a car at the park. That could've been you banging her in that car, but you just couldn't accept that a good girl wanted to get fucked.

>shameless coal burner poly whore
>also perpetually unhappy and making sadgurl music
>hmm whyyyy meeeeee
meme gender

>implying she's actually sad and she doesn't make the music because it sells
She's burning the coal and loving life.

Attached: E04B84C1-08F3-48A4-B6B5-E189A179AD23.png (605x381, 187K)

Ok thats pretty based you just have to bleach your hand after

She's 17 you sick fucks

t. onions cuck

Attached: cucc.jpg (600x900, 119K)

Bad Guy is a good. But yeah the rest of it is all trash. She's an industry plant

Her 23 year old boyfriend doesn't seem to mind
>instagram.com/p/BtZ6BaOHRBC/

so fucking based goddamn

I wouldn't say that she is that ugly but she looks like someone orgasming and fearing for her life at the same time

So she looks like a rape victim?

Attached: 62CD4055-14BA-42A1-B388-00619903A0E6.png (538x645, 571K)

So anyone who doesnt want to be tied down while so young, or at any age really, is now a "whore"? That's a weird way to say you're a virgin.

A satisfied one at that

>t.roastie
would also explain why white guys prefer Asians

White guys like women who remind them of young boys. I always knew this but it was solidified when I found out that "ass like a 10 year old boy" was a compliment.

I don't understand posters like you, user. I really don't.

It makes me so happy to know that she, someone with Tourette's can get so popular. I have Tourette's, too, and it shows that a disability can't hold her back, and it gives me hope that it won't hold me back either. It doesn't really hinder my abilities much but it helps me relate, I guess.

The sex is usually really good, but not worth it imo

>I used to think she was cute when I was younger
What? When was that? Last month?

Except she didn't say she doesn't bother with relationships, she said she wants ro be in polygamous relationships. Subtle difference but still a difference.

Also to add, in my experience these "free spirits" are the first to sink their claws in at the mere suspect their partner might get interested in another woman. That's because they realize how easy it is to get feelings for another person after allowing it to get physical.

She's only made famous for nigger love agenda

Attached: 1558411992912.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

What's not to understand. White guys don't like women who aren't built like twigs. Why do you think the kardashians love black guys despite growing up around white people?

The yeast is still rising.

you're either a pedophile or an underage angsty zoomer
either way please fuck off

>wanting to fuck a sexually mature woman who is the age of consent in most of the planet, including the US
>pedophile

16 is still dangerously cutting it close user

She's almost 18, weirdo.

The Lardashians, and women who share their figure are monstrously grotesque.

She's been fucked by negroes non stop, you are too late

Couple years ago.

"almost"
lmao fuck off you greasy 40 yr old
try obsessing over someone your own age obsessing over someone "almost" 18 screams greasy social predator

Jesus fuck this is scary and depressing and it really makes me think

The Kardashians used to have great bodies user they just fucked them up with plastic surgery.

Oh wow you guys weren't kidding. I thought it was just a BLACKED meme, but shit, it really do be that way

These girls always say this shit when they're young. Pussy has extremely high value, feminists have gone out of their way to normalise sleeping around as much as you want, so every thot under 25 thinks she's polyamorous because she wants to fuck around and hasn't met a man who'll reign her in.
They all learn as their 30s approach, but by then it's too late

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

>She's a coa.......She a coalburner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DLhPnSPVAAEG7GR.jpg (680x680, 36K)

LOL. cuties

>It really hurts when you see your sweet perfect pure girl with another guy, then you found out that they got caught banging in the back of a car at the park. That could've been you banging her in that car, but you just couldn't accept that a good girl wanted to get fucked.

holy hell that hit me in the feels. reminds me of my late teen years when I'd have a crush on a girl and simply thinking that she has sex was so weird...then I turned 22 and lost my virginity. that fucking changed my mindset a lot (no "fucking" pun intended). I mean I knew that thots (both male and female) existed but I never understood how casual sex was immensely casual (like doing the laundry). and I didn't even enjoy sex too much, I was like "okay this is sex? umm, cool I guess?". which brought even more disturbances in my mind: if sex is so casual, if it's nothing special, why the fuck are normies always talking about it like it's the best thing? even now, after all these years, I have a beautiful girlfriend and I can't say that I REALLY enjoy sex. I like giving her orgasms, but for me? it's just as boring as with the other 5 girls I'd met in my life.

thanks for reading my low-test blog post. hope you enjoyed it and I hope it didn't look like I was bragging.

Attached: 0 interest.jpg (960x808, 55K)

I dislike everything about her

bumping because i want to watch people complain about a zoomer nigger

nigger fucking race traitor no moral cunt catches up 2015 edgy trend late and recklessly post millions of cringe fuck face yuh drug yuh black cock online
no

I felt in spirit that she had a double. Even when seeing this dude and knowing his name, my mind didn't pair the two together.