Fembots, why is having no social media a red flag?

Or if any borderline normalfaggots wanna weigh in? Social media is cancer to me.

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (297x396, 17K)

It's not.
I added a robot on discord once and his first words to me were "want to follow eachother on twitter?" followed shortly with "do you think I'm attractive?"
His entire twitter was just filled with selfies and posts about failed dating app experiences.
Robots having social media is biggest red flag. Especially when it's purely used for attention seeking.

good to hear. i have discord and kik and thats it

>gf used to bug me to get snapchat
>says we could be snapchat buddies
>posted selfies of us on snapchat
>tell her to fuck off with the snapchat
>the next day says she deleted hers
>really fucked her hard that night
she has a facebook but it hasnt been updated in years

Because it signals you as a voluntary outcast, unfit for a normal experience like a normal relationship.

Social media is just cancer if you get sucked too much into it, in the same way Jow Forums is cancer if you waste too much time here. Even a barely used twitter to follow news is fair game.

i get all the news id be interested in from podcasts, Jow Forumsworldnews, and blogs i like. This is minus the snarky social commentary by faggots that want their existence validated.
>unfit for a normal experience
yea because i don't like recording, photographing every single thing i do. i think its fucking weird and creepy to broadcast your personal life to thousands of people that you're probably not close with. its fucking weird to me.

>get gf
>she makes you download snapchat
>gf gone
>delete snapchat

that's my relationship with social media

I have nothing of those, just discord + I hate myself, what's wrong with me then and why I dont have a fembot gf

>get gf or otherwise get close to a female
>she begs you to reactive jewbook before long

Roasties just dislike when they can not brag about you to friends.

>why is having no social media a red flag?
It isn't. The only real "red flag" is being unattractive.
It's only a confusing issue because women have raised their standards so high that being a 6/10 is considered 'ugly' now.

yea thats because they can all find the same top 10% of guys at the swipe of their finger. i don't even bother in that aspect

Maybe because you hate yourself and most people don't enjoy being the sole emotional pillar of a relationship. Hard to have anything stable that way.

Oh and many girls really love the idea of being able to 'send a message' without actually being as crass as messaging YOU.
Remember that when she is "in a relationship with grinny shitcunt" two days after telling you she is not ready for one, lel.

It's not a red flag, even I only use Facebook for messaging and that it... if he can show me his face and speak about his family fine, it's all okay :0

But my face is shit how am I supposed to talk to you if you consider me ugly and disgusting..

you already know the answer. you dont.

I dont what? Also you said "if he can show you his face"

im not her dumbass. YOU already know the answer. you're ugly therefore, you can't talk to her

Is it just me or is snapchat perfectly designed to be as anxiety inducing as possible?
>notifies other members of a group chat whenever you're viewing the chat, rather than just when you're typing or once you've seen a message for the first time
>can only view snaps once
>notifies others whenever you take a screenshot
>the ui is fucking terrifying, I never know what I'm about to open
I wish I was a boomer or even a millenial so I could have experienced growing up without this stuff being mandatory.

tfw its over for ugly bots

damn dude that sounds horrifying. especially the fact that you said its 'mandatory.' so basically you're socially ostracized if you don't snapchat?

t. elder millenial with no social media

It isn't for anyone with a brain of their own.
Only the brainless and dull care about social media and desire others to have it.

Depends on what you mean. I wouldn't say I'm completely isolated because I've got some friends, but they're all neets and bots. If you don't use social media you pretty much automatically become athe least a bit of an outsider, by virtue of not participating in 90% of interactions since 90% of interactions are in whatever group chat or organized through it.
To be honest I can't really explain it in depth because I just don't understand social media. I stick to a small discord server my friends made because I know I'm only sharing something with my handful of friends instead of broadcasting it to the whole world.
I know "I was born in the wrong generation" is kinda played out, but I really think I would have been a lot more normal if I'd been born at any time other than now.