My mom is 70 years old

she still has all of her faculties but she cant walk very well and she sometimes pees herself

she agreed to give me my inheritance (150K plus the house) on the condition i let her stay in the house and ide take care of her

however i got the money and now i want her out. theres no telling how long shell live and im not a nurse im not changing her diapers. i didnt sign any contract so im free and clear

so my question is:

1. how do i get her out legally. do i just evict her?

2. how do nursing homes work? are they free? im in US

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Just smother her with a pillow while she's asleep

You're a total piece of shit that should be killed and I'm not even joking.
Just kill yourself before doing any of this and let the state decide because you're that fucking worthless.
At least took care of my mother before she died when she needed help the most.
May a nigger rape every hole in your shitty body and torch you right after

Typical Khazar response from a subhuman that has tay-sachs disease, a bloodlust fostered by eating the blood of christian children

Attached: New Khazaria.png (250x181, 7K)

just hire a nurse or put her in a home. You have the money so she can't take it back

Here's your (You), troll

Also no nursing homes aren't free they're expensive, my grandma lives in one

Pro-Tip: Donate the money and house to me, then kill yourself. I'll take care of your mom. You don't deserve an inheritance nor a mother.

Attached: 8be.jpg (165x115, 4K)

Attached: fbi.png (980x266, 77K)

The absolute state of millenials.

You absolute filth

>not caring for your parents in their old age
Yeah you are scum, human garbage. Stay and take care of you mother.

Attached: 1501761309526.jpg (691x922, 173K)

Yeh, $200,000 for a shitty nursing home here in down under cunt land.

HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER, MOTHERFUCKA

of course you're an americunt you fat piece of useless shit.

Use that money to hire a psw you fucking goober. Good god.

This post best post

OP voted for Hilldog and supports antifa

Nursing homes aren't free in Canada let alone the United States, have fun paying out the ass you should have just waited till she died now your gonna use that entire 150k just to throw her in a old person prison.

>1 post by this ID
Will people ever learn?

Go back to leftypol faggot

The more important question is what are (((they))) trying to slide today with this bullshit?

GR8 B8 M8

Just run away, spent all money on booze and bitches and then jump off a bridge

Get hospice you asshole.

this, kys

Nurses are a scam, they have massive fees and literally do nothing you can't do yourself.
Some nurses just make a mircowave meal, give medication and leave to another customer within 10 minutes.

>1 post by this ID

user, you are a piece of shit if you leave her. You can find time for yourself on the side, any woman who doesn't respect a man who fulfills his duty to his mother in her old age isn't a woman worthy of your respect.

She has given you food and shelter your entire life, she has now given you h e r money on the condition that she should be allowed to stay in the household, she doesn't want to be left alone user. You will be in a similar position much further down the line.

You forgot this,,
"While your still breathing"
Fixed it.

this guy is right, take the money after she dies, suffer taking care of your mother for a while, if you can't take it anymore just well somehow euthanize her

>euthanizing elderly because you are too lazy to look after them

That's like buying something and trying to get out of paying. Worthless cunt, you are. If you are unable to care for her, then pay a carer who comes to your house.