/drugfeel/

erowid.org
psychonautwiki.org

Tripping balls edition

Attached: 5kdsx6tx05211.jpg (1412x2048, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdiW4y_bXLk
youtube.com/watch?v=kw1NCddhvJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should i do 6g of shrooms or 500ug of LSD? I might do 500ug of LSD, Lads. What do you think?

LSD 100% nerd

How do you faggots are doing this? I'm on the verge of a psychosis at 100ug or 2g of shroom

mushrooms if you want a positive experience
LSD if you just dont give a fuck

Popped percs boys

Attached: Moemura_2.png (683x385, 276K)

Pillow is fucked again cause I keep doing coke ffs. Shop opens in a couple hours, vodka or rum?

Attached: d7f0c60.jpg (597x659, 46K)

what the fuck happened I heard about dream now wut??

the pigs got bestmixer.io
i tried another mixer and got scammed out of $45.
what do
i dont know who to trust
i need my drugs

Attached: PIGS.png (1917x921, 1010K)

Damn that sucks. What did this website do exactly?

>Mixing your btc
I guess you also test your drugs lmao

almost a year sober off of heroin. still always read the drugfeels threads.

How traumatic is Salvia?
origigig

Bravo.

Quite traumatic and literally dysphoric.

Do literally anything else

>What did this website do exactly?
just straight up not work. i looked them up afterword and apparently thats just what they do. i was careless because i was fiending to get it ordered. it was coinmixer.es.
>I guess you also test your drugs lmao
no. i thought if you didnt mix them you'd get tracked down and eaten up like bacon by the authorities. can you just straight up not mix them and get away with it??

user who was taking shrooms for the first time here. I took them more than 2 and a half hours ago. It did not go good for me, it was fun for like 30 mins then anxiety just hitted me in waves and it kept coming stronger and stronger till I had a mini breakdown. I definitely feel overvthe hump now and I'm in a warm shower. Glad to know psychedelics aren't my bad. Just waiting forward to walking up tomorrow, got a benadryl to help with that too.

Also tried puffing weed but I quickly realized it would make things worse, but I'm glad I got a lil thc in my brain now.

Attached: 44bca045-4875-416c-9a2b-7b8ac3760d7c.png (466x356, 59K)

Aren't my bag*

Can anyone else make energy balls?

I can make any type of energy ball for any kind of feeling/emotion.

I can make soothing energy balls, nurturing energy balls, loving energy balls.. etc. And i literally feel soothed or loved or nurtured. Its so cool.

Its very interesting...

Ive done a lot of acid im not schizo but kind of into psychic shit i guess?

Your mind can literally make your body feel things and your thoughts affect your emotional feelings as well. Makes total sense to me, maybe exaggerated a little so a normal person wouldn't understand

Attached: 85079618.jpg (1000x1429, 260K)

How much did you took?

Is it possible to Hippy Flip into a Nexus Flip? How would one do so?

Attached: SKY KINGU.jpg (497x558, 94K)

Looks like Germany and NL are banning 1P-LSD. I'm tempted to stock up and buy 50 tabs to save for the rest of my life. I also feel like it's an irresponsible waste of money at ~$180USD. Good things never last.

Attached: 1525401600940.png (637x360, 267K)

Waiting on the plug for some H.
Gonna put that sweet tar right in my veins son.

found a new mixer that works but is more expensive than i remember my old one being. oh well at least i can have my drugz

explain more ive never heard this before

Like all i have to do is imagine a ball of energy in the space i am in and its literally there

I mean i cant see it w my naked eye but i can see it IRL in my minds eye if that makes sense

I can feel it too. Like i can feel the soothing energy if i imagine a soothing energy ball. It pretty much makes my whole room have a really soothing energy.

Idk. Its super cool. You should try it. Imagine a loving ball of energy in front of you. See if you can feel it.

I took tooo many editors please Help
The edibles tasted great
4 gummyberasers

everythings gonna be alright user
listen to this and relax, get comfy youtube.com/watch?v=NdiW4y_bXLk

Attached: 1556179622723.jpg (804x720, 195K)

I waited 6 months to get High after finals
I AM BLASTING OFF
AAAAAAAAA
Feels good man
The high is intense
Touhou music best high I am inside the song

>Laying in bed high on heroin
>listening to music written and performed by people also high on heroin
>babyshambles.mp4
Feelsgoodmens

Any other recommendations? Anything with Lou Reed or Pete Doherty is already covered

Drugfeel used to be so lively. Did half of us die or what?

I just came down from tripping on 4-HO-DPT. It had a very electric feel to it. If 4-HO-MET is party shrooms and 4-HO-MiPT is alien shrooms, 4-HO-DPT is robot shrooms.

Attached: RCscheme.png (934x783, 206K)

I'm such a fucking retard that every time I buy a bottle of vodka (So like, 2, maybe 3 times a week) I just put the empties in my desk drawers, my closet, on shelves, under my bed or whatever so I don't have to walk all the way down to the bottle bank to get rid of them.

Problem is I now have like 50 bottles that I need to get rid of.

I guess I'll get rid of like 2 a day on my way to work or something.

Why do I do this shit.

will LSD make me finally lose my virginity?

Has anyone here tried L-theanine?

Attached: xeno1_1280.png (1070x1190, 1.3M)

smartmix.io
Or, you know, use Monero.

too much weed makes me hallucinate bugs???

there's currently a massive sting operation underway. everyone's probably arrested.

it helps negate the not so pleasant effects of caffeine, but it never did anything for me on its own

STOP DOING DRUGS !!!

THIS IS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JESUS LORD SAVIOR

ALL GODS THAT YOU MEET DURING DMT, LSD AND OTHER PSYCHODELICS EXPERIENCES ARE FALSE GODS, THERE IS ONLY 1 AND ONLY GOD
JESUS CHRIST.

DO NOT USE DRUGS LAST WARNING!

GO TO NEAREST CHURCH AND TELL EVERYTHING TO YOUR PRIEST !! ITS ALL CONFIDENTIAL JUST BETWEEN YOU AND GOD!

Attached: download.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Have any of you glorious robots mixed 1p-lsd and 4-aco-dmt? Might mix 100ug + 20mg when tolerance gets lower.

I've mixed eth-lad and dxm before and had incredible success.

Attached: 1523526515877.gif (480x360, 1.14M)

>all confidential between you and god
>a priest listening
>willing to rat you out if you're not well known in the church
>christcuck

Just kys at this point

Attached: godtard15.png (645x729, 174K)

L-theanine is good for wakefulness in low doses, and also makes me think a lot more clearly in my experience.

No, it would more likely melt away the nagging feeling of being a virgin. From there you can choose to go Godmode and not focus on your dick or do it anyway and be a nigger.

markets being down probably?

well I come here for the trip stories too

man, I envy you guys that are into all that RC stuff... seems too much information to even start

I took lsd for the first time while hiking alone in a California coast state park. Spent most of the day tripping and wandering the park and playing in the sand at the beach. It was surreal with the rocks and the huge waves I felt like I was at the end of the world.

Watching the sunset over the Pacific coming down from the acid was beautiful.

really interested in rcs but have no clue where to get them, lysergi seems nice but what about other kinds of rcs besides psychs?
this, not as much to talk about without access to any drugs.

Lol fagget
Lrn to drugs

R U M
R
U
M

>mdma x lsd into DMT x MDMA
Nigga this sounds like a good way to overheat your brain...

do you need to tumble monero or is it safe enough

Why the fuck is oxycodone so expensive? I ordered some for like 25 euro from the darknet and got a single 80mg pill. Reason is i'm having a nose surgery soon, so i can't snort heroin for a while and i wanted to kinda bridge those days with oxy, but this shit is way too expensive.
Also, how much of it should i take?

I have never mixed my btc, but i think the site i order from does it automatically or some shit.

Monero is anonymous by definition, that's why Berlusconi, Empire and all those sites use it.

Are they up rn?
Where to cop from?

I'm just tryna buy some horse and the moment I got it figured out all the markets were kill

If you take enough you can have spirit sex with you're waifu, if you want a worldly real life bitch get some xanax and MDMA

Nightmare. Works pretty well for me and seems the best current market, but i haven't tried any others so far.

localmonero i think is a possible choice to meet up with a person

i have a really stiff neck i need a good muscle relaxant what is the best muscle relaxant, i'm already going to the gym regularly and am getting massages but it's not working i need drugs

that's pretty cheap if it's one of those old formula OC 80's but if you have a heroin habit i'm not sure how much you should take maybe try 40mg crushed oral has the best biovalibitylty after injecting according to wikipedia

But when I eat mushrooms I feel a direct connection to the Lord and Father YHWH aka Jehova Himself.

Anyone got experience with surgeries and anaesthesia? Will they anaesthisize me with fent? Do i need to tell them that i do H so they can adjust the dosage if necessary? Can i ask them to prescribe me oxy or whatever to bridge the days i can't snort H?

>Stash is totally empty

Attached: 16403-1186-2812.jpg (646x595, 42K)

I'm pretty sure opioids are never used for "anesthesia", they're for analgesia which is pain, they'll use actual anesthesia, either local so you won't feel anything where they're doing the surgery or they'll completely anesthetize you. You might get prescribed some opioid to deal with the pain afterwards but if it's not very painful then you won't be that lucky

It's gonna be a nose surgery to fix something with my septum. It's probably gonna be painful af. So i'm safe doing H and they won't accidentally OD me, right?

They wouldn't OD you since they won't be administering opioids, but it's still not a good idea to go there high on H since it doesn't mix well with anesthesia, a little to keep away withdrawal would be fine though

Yeah, i don't plan on going there completely blasted. Just gonna do a little bit to keep off the edge.

just did plat 3 dxm and smoked weed think the dxm is hitting me post trippy stuff boys

youtube.com/watch?v=kw1NCddhvJQ
I always recommend this one. If you like it, watch the whole movie. It's called "Fantasia 2000" by Disney.

I'm upset because the weed man aint responding again.

they usually use propofol for those and only fent + midazolam for tooth extractions in europe at least.
I'd probably tell them that you take opiates regularly if i was you, and then they'd probably don't prescribe any opiates for pain. But either way as you're probably the 25 euro oxy poster , the best i got after having a nose surgery was tramadol and that was after begging them that i'm in fucking pain. You could also just take the H anally, or buy subutex for the time in the hospital

good stuff user anymore like this? im gonna roll another joint maybe

I mean, i don't have to do H. I'm not suoer addicted like that. I could go a few days or weeks without it without havin withdrawal, but i'd rather not. Tramadol is weak af, but i guess it's gonna be my best option for pain relief.

La Planete sauvage aka the fantastic planet is a great animation movie with a great soundtrack
why tf is non-ascii text not allowed on this board fuck annoying as shit

waiting for the phenibut to kick in and kicking off a new addy binge. As always got more than enough xanax to keep this going way past any reasonable point. Gonna pretty high to be honest desu senpai family

Attached: 1541986696788.png (500x495, 109K)

Is it normal that i can't pee on heroin? I actually kinda pissed myself in bed already, because of this. It was just like two squirts of piss, because my bladder was so full and i couldn't pee. Any tips or advice for this issue?
I just got 10g of phenibut i ordered off amazon lol. Tried it last night for the first time. Took 1.2g and also some heroin and this shit made me unbelievably sleepy and i nodded pretty fucking hard. Gonna try the phen on its own soon, though. I'm currently taking a benzo break to get rid of the tolerance completly. Had 50x1mg Ativan prescribed from my doc and went through it way too fast tbqh. Gonna order some ativan from the darknet soon.

>any advice on this
Do less heroin

Well, that is obviously not an option.

phenibut is very subtle on its own but it's a great spice to add to any other drug. So I can see how it might make you nod way too hard on heroin. I think its dependence profile is even more severe than benzos, but I've never noticed much cross-tolerance going on.

I figure I'm going to have one last party with my "friend" xanax because I need to wean off physical dependence. I'm not sure whether it's better to switch to ativan or valium to taper. My dose is low (1-2mg a day unless I'm on amps then lol) but I can't go a day without taking it anymore, and I want to stop that.

Ativan is so much better than xanax imo anyway. Has a way longer half-life, which makes it possible to be high for 2-3 days on it, depending on the dose. You obviously won't be able to remember anything from those days, but that's the thrill of it.
I'd advise ativan to taper off, because of these reasons.

>slept about 14 hours due to sleep deprivation
n i c e

Attached: 1519686417140.jpg (1008x756, 203K)

guys what's a drug for the summer? went thru all winter and following cold days with speed and coke but i feel like it's to hot for stimulants now.

Try opiates, then. It's what i'm doing. Or maybe start with benzos.

don't listen to this nerd he wants to guide you away from the righteous path of speed :^)
reduce the amount of speed you do

yes opiates and opioids even weak ones can cause urinary retention its annoying, tips are to sit down to pee and pour some warm water on your penis or take a shower and pee

Are you getting local (numbing a certain area) or general (getting put under) anaesthetics? Local is usually something like lidocaine while general is usually propofol or babiturates. Opioids are only used for after the surgery to manage pain during recovery.

Phenibut is one of my favorite fucking drugs
But yeah, be careful combining it with other sedating drugs. One time I (pretty retardly, not sure what I was thinking) combined phenibut, xanax and kratom. Small doses of each of those but I still passed the fuck out for hours.

Kratom's in the mail boys. 5 ounces of green vein: Malay, Cambodian, Borneo and SUPER.
Will user finally get up off his ass and do the dishes? Find out later this week on the next episode of Depressed Neet!

Attached: kratomm.jpg (243x208, 9K)

>wants to guide you way from speed
>tells him to do less speed
Quite the contradiction there, buddy.
General. Well, i got an appointment to discuss all that stuff tomorrow anyway, so i'll see how they handle it. The actual surgery is next tuesday.
I mixed H and benzos before, too. My mom found me sleeping in the chair and told me i was breathing funny the next day. Couldn't remember any of it, of course. I've probably come close to OD'ing more often than i think.

when they correct your septum the docs always put you under with propofol at least in europe, really nasty stuff until you pass out, i wonder why michael jackson was so fascinated by that stuff

Not really a fan of etizolam but on some right now to try and mitigate this overwhelming anxiety I've been having for a while now for various reasons. Like I've been on the borderline of a panic attack for several days now and at some points my anxiety has gotten so bad I've been getting flashes of suicidal ideation (like when I panic and feel like I need out)
Should probably go to a therapist or something but never done anything like that before so it's intimidating

>>tells him to do less speed
>Quite the contradiction there, buddy.
There is no contradiction. There's a right amount of speed for everything. If he's sweating balls all he has to do is... do less speed.

There's also a paradoxical effect where if you do too minuscule of an amount of stims your brain will hyper-sensitize to their effects. I mentioned it in the last thread because I accidentally did that to myself.

Can you describe what propfol is like? I'd like to get an idea of what i'm going to feel like. I guess they'll use that on me, then, since i'm in germany.

The shrink was also pushing that but since I pay her bills she'd give me valium if I wanted. I was wondering about people's experiences with ativan since most comments on the internet say they prefer xanax. Their half-lives read as pretty similar but I'm more inclined to believe subjective experience since the differences between benzos are little more complex than that.
I only use benzos to counteract the side-effects of adderall so I can take way, way too much of it, and only occasionally need them for 'real' anxiety. So I imagine even minor longer duration and lower potency will help with tapering. Xanax really does not last long enough, the more experience I get with benzos the more I realize this.

I've read lots of people love etizolam, but i tried it and it's nothing special. Ativan still remains my favorite. Get that if you can. And go to a therapist and/or psychologist. Therapists don't usually prescribe stuff, that's what psychologists are for. At least that's how it works here.
In any case, get help. The sooner you will do that, the sooner you can be helped. I have agoraphobia and pretty much get panic attacks everyt time i leave my house, so i know how annoying that shit is.

Can anyone here describe what their high is like?

I smoked a joint a few days ago alone in a shady part of my town and I got lost in my own world. I kept thinking about my past social interactions with people at my workplace and I felt angry or frustrated about myself for not doing things differently. Then I tried to burn a bush with my lighter for a split second and I stopped myself because I just took in what the fuck I was doing . Then I started to think of multiple ways I could be killed that night. Either stabbed , shot by drive by, some dude trying to rob me with a gun, or get run over with a car. Then I'd imagine what my corpse would look like with so much damage. Then I'd imagine my alter ego and my sub concious arguing with each other.

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Since propofol isn't an analgesic but simply puts the patient into a medically induced coma, they will sometimes combine it with fentanyl for surgeries

I think most people prefer Xanax these days, because it's "cool". I gotta say it is really good for getting a good night of sleep, as 2mg without tolerance will knock you the fuck out.
but yeah, xanax has a half-life of like 6 hours or so while ativan is 12-24 hours.

Like being ULTRA drunk in 5 seconds without the warmness just nasty af, i was still able to talk for about 30 seconds and then i woke up reeeeing at the nurse because she didn't want to give me anything for the pain even though my nose felt like Iron mike Tyson punched the everliving shit out of my face. She just said no you can't feel pain that's impossible and left