I've sat dow nto do my third major uni assignment and i can't. Ive in in this room for 4 days and ive doen ntohing...

I've sat dow nto do my third major uni assignment and i can't. Ive in in this room for 4 days and ive doen ntohing. I SIT DOWN AND NOTHING. I CANT FIND ANY SORUCES. I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING. I HAVEA PLAN BUT NTOHING COMES OUT. IM LITERALLY FUCKING DISABLLD CUNT. ITS POSSIBLY TEH EASIEST SUBJECT IN ALL OF UNI THEY ATTATCH TO EVERY VAGUELY RELATED COURSE AND I AM SITTING HERE ABOUT TO FAIL IT BECAUSE IM TO BRAIDNEAD TO DO AN ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS 3 DAYS LATE ALREADY

Attached: 1556801667079.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3 days late
Lucky bastard, mine's 6 days late

how much do you lose per day? 5% for me

KYS no more worries :)

What's the assignment? I'll help you with it, if I can.

im lancing anarchism for being retarded in 1700 words but theres no direct sources on it because anarchists are all just random spastics on reddit or other non-credible people.

how do i get over this in my head though: i boomerang from listing everything in my head, thinking its not too much and that im basically there and feeling an unearned sense of achievement from doing hardly any work and take a break until i have a clearer mind- to suddenly getting hit with how fucked i am and how much there is to do and escaping on the internet or food or video games

So it's a 1700 word paper on anarchy?

Beginning of paper: Rephrase in your own words, the dictionary definitionof anarchy. Then find some historic examples of anarchy, and write about those.

Part 2, the middle: Then find what characteristics are shared by people who claim to be anarchists on reddit- what they wear, lifestyle, beliefs they espouse... A starter pack for anarchists, if you will, and write about that.

Part 3, conclusions: write about the future of anarchy, how it's dying out. Find one example of some anarchist commune or something, in 2019, and pessimistically point to that as faint hope for anarchy,, as it it dies out, no longer a living, vital philosophy.

Or, alternative ly, just look up the wiki article and rewrite it, carefully rephrasing every idea and sentence and paragraph, until you have 1700 words. Do not plagiarize, make sure to carefully rewrite and ADD STUFF, because your prof has most definitely read the wiki article.

Write out your ideas and make a simple outline, then flesh out the outline.

Simply rewrite this biotch, adding some ideas of your own:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchy

heres my plan. I don't know i just can't get any of it down. Because everything has to be soruces and the entire point is to make an argument so i cant free hand much except topic seances and the intro/conclusion

p1: Key tenants of anarchism and values for society?

Freedom definition
Why it comes about
Who
Thoughts on states
Any other
Capitalist vs communist/ random other shit- why both similar when talking about state

P2: How does this think of the state, how it will be implemented, protected, real examples?
Implementation
Self-defence- will this just turn into a state? Hint to other ideologies
Gangs in weak sates
Case study of real use- spainish civil war
Real anarchism and how it was crushed- franco

p3: How does this contrast with liberalism, validity of both?
All states are bad vs social contract
Why implementation failed, why with liberalism it works
States eating up anarchist communities
No harm principal vs state laws to protect freedom, success of liberalism
Classical vs extended freedom of social
Link to thesis

p4: How does this contrast with conservatism, validity of both?
View of state legitimacy
Collectivism
Why conservatism works
Social organ vs Indidualistic anarchy
Link to need to survive

thank you lads i appreciate it. If i do 200 words an horu which is nothing until dinner ill be right to do the writing by tonight and bibliography tomorrow mornign so its in by mid day which is the cut off

YOU FUCKS WHY WOULD YOU PUT ANY PRIMARY SOURCES BEHIND A FUCKING PAYWALL

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

happens alot to me. you're probably affected by the classical conditioning of associating your room with depression. try going to some quiet coffee shop by yourself and try writing there.

Just google shit, mane. You have a paper right there. You had to read about all that shit to know about it, why can't you just use the sources you read already? Like Franco, there must be hundreds of sources you could cite about Franco from a simple google.

the theory was ages ago so im just going off the top of my head. I'm getting there now just had a mental breakdown.

i hate that shit. some schools give you free membership to some kind of scholarly database with enrollment, have you checked the school library website? also if your autism isnt too bad ask the librarians for help, they love to look for books it's their job! Good luck user, this is where you turn it around!

Attached: 1527314159347.jpg (889x1126, 285K)

How much of a brainlet are you if you can't even write about a fucking simple subject as anarchism?

I've written much longer essays about much harder topics.

user it's not a competition... I'm shit at writing too but great in my other classes (CS).

What's the big deal? You have an outline, which is more than what 50% of others probably had.

It's my third one and im just fucking over it so my brain wont let me because its shitty and weak unlike most people

Bro your topic had a Wikipedia Page and there is written over a billion articles about it. You should feel ashamed