Reminder: today it's Saint Elliot...

Reminder: today it's Saint Elliot, a day to mourn the supreme gentleman and remind ourselves that women are nothing but scum of the earth who will either ignore you or exploit you for personal gain.

Attached: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
strawpoll.me/18040109
youtube.com/watch?v=zurK8wMR2oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the hell would I mourn him?

>Unemployed, antisocial 5/10 with a truly shit personality who thought legit 10/10 should be randomly coming up to him asking to suck his dick
>Kills six innocents in what is effectively an epic level temper tantrum

He gives incels a bad name. And that's hard to do.

I revere his teachings not his actions, his intentions were more noble

I have no idea who this is. Please stop posting his ugly mug

Educate yourself and gtfo normie scum

What's so special about his "teachings?"

It's effectively "hurr durr women only like jocks and jocks are jerks sometimes." Nothing you couldn't find on the manosphere for years and years beforehand.

I respect Elliot for being autistic enough to actually follow through with his shooting instead of pussying out

He eleborated on it, he put exposure to this idea and idealised a world without women

One always want to help people like Roger; he shows what a true incel is. It's not someone fueled by hate but people fueled by their own fragility. The world is too tough for them, it's too dogeatdog, and they're tpo scared tonhave confidence. And fear so easily leads to violence it's pitiful. All it took to save me from a similar fate was a single bro taking the time to be my friend. Unfortunately, Roger was too far gone into delusion and paranoia to be saved by the time he got to college.
He's no different than a suicide bomber, only revered for is 2/10 "manifesto" which was basically just a suicide note about how he wanted to be a kid again.
Pretentious little shit, I only wish Big Bubba had taken the virginity he so desperately wished to lose.

Fuck off normie why are you on here

He was a sweet boy. His only crime was caring too much

he wasn't super eloquent and he lacked self-awareness.
I don't revere him but I find his story compelling and sad

Jim's still posting here?
Are you back only for retribution day?

Praise be, brother. Praise be.

Attached: 3q2u10e3r8z21.png (571x173, 10K)

bros this kid was a fag tho, he felt sex was owed to him as a sort of societal contribution for existing. He was also a shallow chink who thought fashion was a way to get laid, you are idiots if you think he was even a thot slayer as his plan went to shit and ended up killing more chinks than thots. you all need your brains examined if you identify with the most pussified killer to date

I think he's a YouTuber or something.

Ya know he's Jason Unruhe's brother.
I never knew that.

Don't talk shit about saint elliot

The virgin shooter virgin verses the chad shooter

How am I gunna slip if I'm the one doing the mopping?

I meant to say, to virgin shooting victim verses the chad shooter

Kys normalfag

As original as I can get

ultimate beta. why did he have to murder his roommates though?
>goes to the sorority house
>no one answers
>leave
>shoot randoms outside instead
>run over people in rich kid neighborhood
>an hero
>become grand master of incel order

the archetypal incel. how has it already been 5 years. fug

his only short coming was not killing enough women

bump I am honouring him for his sacrifice by going to starbucks and ordering a vanilla latte with elliot rodger as a name.

strawpoll.me/18040109

There's no reason to believe that he only wanted the most attractive girls. There were no girls of any level of attractiveness that had any interest in him.

We miss you dear fren
youtube.com/watch?v=zurK8wMR2oA

RIP true alpha male

Attached: le supreme gentlechad.jpg (2518x1024, 313K)