Do NEETs exercise or do you let your body deteriorate?

Do NEETs exercise or do you let your body deteriorate?

Attached: Lifting.jpg (1280x960, 104K)

I run so much people in town refer to me as "that running ass nigga"

I honestly know that feel.

I try to run twice a week and off of main roads and people still know me as the town jogger.

A waveform pattern for me

Got really fat for long while, then I got sick of it and trained like a mf until ottermode. When you have all the time, you just need the will.

Felt good, was approached by a girl, got burned, and now I am only somewhat keeping the body maintained.
Should start getting serious again I suppose, but honestly still too busy nuzzling my heartbreak to actually enjoy training beyond the minimum.

Exercise will make me healthier and prolong my life, fuck that shit. I'm hoping to die before 50.

I do 80push ups a day and 50 squats

I'm still a loser but at least I'm not a cuck
Also I'm 6'4, don't buy into the height meme, if yo are broken you are broken no matter how you look

Attached: IMG_7425.jpg (567x602, 64K)

I ride my bike many miles several times a week and do basic body weight exercises every day. My NEET diet isn't rich enough to get "gains" but I am strong and lean.

kek origigigig

why would I lift?

Attached: 2314124.gif (498x266, 534K)

Deteriorate. Like a corpse.

I exercise a lot because it's relaxing for me. Also it's a form of cope, kinda like people who do drugs or drink alcohol. I just zone out while doing it. My life revolves around eating, working out, hiking, watching anime, playing games, collecting neetbux and sleeping.

I started exercise 4 weeks ago. I've lost 4 inches off around my stomach. Exercise is good.

Jow Forumsneet is the best way to live life, one day you'll look good enough to land a sugar mommy

Since when? I do like 50 push ups every couple of days and my chest is better defined. Maybe your form is bad?

SInce years but I'm very lanky and don't look very defined, my limbs are too long. I literally look like an anime character

Yea 4times a week. I have 2 dumbbells and a pull up bar. I do Weighted pull ups, push ups etc. I can do 1 arm push ups, working my way to 1 arm pull ups. Lately my lower back and hips started to hurt. Probably because I've been neet for 7 months and I lay in bed all day and have scoliosis.

I go swimming every couple days, do recommend, relaxing, anti-social, doesn't hurt joints if overweight.

i would exercise but god fucking makes me sick and gives me a headache every time i try to improve me life

>do you let your body deteriorate?

Yes.

I used to but ive had a chronic headache for 2 years limiting what I can do physically finally managed to convince a doc that its serious and some treatment maybe on the way. I have no idea how shit shape i am in these days my heart would probably stop if i ran up some stairs.

I do have to work out, the idea of being physically weak is haunting. It stopped being fun the first year although the pump of working out is nice while it lasts.

I do 120 push ups and 60 diamonds everyday. Started doing 10 rows of 20 squats a month ago since I acknowledged my ass was squashy.

Started doing some last month and a bodybuilder friend helped me to get going. Now I can train independently and it feels good that I'm not a complete loser when I'm at the gym. NEET life is depressing when friends are having the time of their lives.

I'm an exercise addict and it's actually quite a bad thing for me

I've started doing some bodyweight exercises recently, I did 50 push ups yesterday (10, then waited a minute then the next 10, etc.) and 100 sit ups (50, 1 minute break, another 50)

If I do this will I get stronger, my arms and belly certainly ache. If I do this maybe once a week for a while, then start to do it twice a week once they get easier, will that be enough or do I need to start eating more and calorie counting?
I'm too lazy for that 2bh, my mom cooks for me still

>1 handed pull ups
Your back must be shredded
Please, dude. Dont pull out those excuses. A headache? Seriously?
You must not want to improve your physique or else you would do it anyway.

.>swimming
Confirmed for best exercise

my headaches get so bad i cant do shit and just lay in bed staring at the wall

If you get migraines theres a medication for it. If you can take it once the aura starts but before the migraine kicks in it will prevent it. I've used it it works

How do I get fit at home? Like, how many push-ups and/or sit-ups, what kind and at what rate?

yes, i am about to do some exercising again. i'm gonna take some pre workout boost and then play few rounds of ufc 3, after that i shall flail my fists in air wildly until i can't do it any more.

after the session i will drink a can of BCAA drink.

lmao its the same gymcel loser making this thread every single day

at least he tries.

yet he's still here. hmmmm what does that tell you

I try but my self-regulation is terrible, so I've barely been going to the gym in the last few months

>BCAA drink
What does this do for you

it's a protein drink, i chose it because it contains less carbohydrates than other protein drinks and i really need to burn my fat storages.

I lift 6 days a week
Cardio 3 days a week
Its fun, but im not religious about it, if i feel tired or sick ill ake 2 to 3 days off and just sleep
I also just eat what i want so the training is mostly there because of the health benefits

i've been training calisthenics for about a year now. i started because i hated my body and wanted to change, and kept up because i liked it. the only thing that's held me back is that i have a bad arm that makes certain motions much more challenging or borderline impossible. a month or so ago i really noticed my progress grinding to a halt, so i've tried to incorporate some weights into my training with motions i can do. however i found the problem that i've already started progressing to the point where my bad arm is at its limit in terms of the weight it can move, so i'm not sure where i go from here.

When i was a NEET i exercised. Now i am a wagie and i unfortunately had to quit lifting.
if i lift after work i cant fall asleep at a reasonable time. So i wake up feeling horrific the next day, which totally kills gains anyway

It sucks
i wish i was NEET
It is a happier, healthier life

How do you all deal with hip/lower back pain from sitting all day?

Don't you wanna look like these guys user?

Attached: 1558567913378.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

I personally am known as the town rapist.

ive let it deteriorate, i feel its effects and i think i wouldnt be a sad depressed cunt if i did proper exercise and get my body to a healthy spec, but everytime i start it i feel its meaninglessness since i cant really make a goal that i can justify having any meaning i cant keep at it enough to feel the positive effets kick in so i just loose the will to keep going. rinse and repeat whenever the next clearing of the nihilistic doomerism happens and or some major ailment kicks in.

>spend sizable amounts of time and effort to look like that
>still get lumped in with blahahaha
unjust

I'm in pretty good shape, at least as good as most athletes. Started out as a cope but I feel really good about myself now. Look like a fucking Greek God.

You tell me bRO, (still no pussy :/)

Attached: 20190513_151729-01-01.jpg (1039x1128, 304K)

I don't even sit. I either lay in bed, walk or stand. Sitting is literally a pain in the ass.

Get dumbbells. Do isolation exercises, with motions suitable for your bad arm.

I don't work out, but I at stay relatively active with long walks with occasional swimming and cycling. If I ever get a decent job I think I'm gonna save up enough to get some hiking gear and preparations and hike the Ouachita Trail, the trailhead is in my town.

i dont lose or gain any weight, i eat the same meals daily and barely excercise outside of running to the kitchen and back or play fighting with my dogs
my body is pretty nice naturally, if anything i'd rather gain weight, but other than that, no deterioration here

Attached: bbasedb.png (678x678, 354K)

Part of me wants to, but I don't want it anywhere nearly badly enough to go to the effort it takes to get there.

I try, but I seem to gain a lot more fat than muscle when bulking and lose more muscle than fat when cutting.

I also lived in a small town and it sucks. You think being close to nature would be nice, but you're also uncomfortably close to a bunch of assholes watching your every move.

I only started exercising now that I stopped being a NEET. Definitely helps a lot.

are you from romania? origami