Twitch Thot

What's the latest with the twitch THOT who tried to copyright claim pewds? She still being reported to the Canadian Govt?

Attached: Screenshot (73).png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/canada-border-services-agency-deport-alinity
imgur.com/a/0ETz7Mv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She still being reported to the Canadian Govt?

She's being investigated, IIRC. She says her ex-husband will corroborate her story, but we'll see what happens. It's very possible that they were both in on the marriage fraud. But if he was taken advantage of by her and tells the authorities a different story, then she's likely getting the boot.

It'll actually be good for her, since she could live much better in Colombia with the THOTbux she's making.

sage this thot

>She's being investigated

source please, make my day better

there's a petition to give er da boot

>using the word thot

Attached: 1525895837093.png (493x774, 241K)

I just saw elsewhere that there's a change.org petition, someone found her house, she's crying about the reports to the govt. and still a thot

Still too stupid to live. Deport bitch pls.

Hahahahaha

DEPORT THOT

>canada
>deporting brown people
>ever
Ha!

Where's source for investigation? house? petition?

the ex husband is defending her publicly.

I don't think you guys are gonna get the "win" you are hoping for.

yeah but now they admitted publicly they would defend each other. If they had nothing to hide why would they need to do that? I think it's just more evidence against them. An user claiming to be her ex bf from 2016 said she was a psychopath and pathological liar so I'm holding out hope

Hello Felix.

women with big tits shouldn't be deported.

change.org/p/canada-border-services-agency-deport-alinity

yes yes good. post more her, more more. the more you post of her the more subs and money and fame she gets. good dumb boi good

Gross legs. Exterminate it.

THE PRINCESS OF CANADA WILL SEND HER GUARD TO BRING THE THOT BACK IN CHAINS SO SAYS THE PRINCESS HEAR HEAR!

That bitch is so retarded and annoying. Twitch is for autistic kids. Sad!

Leave her alone!.
She just wants to play vidya

Attached: 1527135795436.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

What the fuck is wrong with her leg?

Of course he is, his ass is on the line too

from what I know, the best thing for her was just to be considered another online slut. Now she's got everybody's attention.

imgur.com/a/0ETz7Mv

i suspect she spends too much time seated (sweatshop style)

>But if he was taken advantage of by her
I thought only we did it. Which shithole does she belong to?

It's on Felix's sub but not linking there. It'll get hidden under repost of repost

>imgur.com/a/0ETz7Mv
she earned all of that with the money of 12 year old virgin boys parents amazing really

And don't forget copyright claims

$5 subs maybe. I don't care enough to go to her twitch page but I'd be willing to bet there are multiple men that have donated well over $1000.

Some fucktard bought twitchthot.com and has her fucking stream embedded in it. Your giving her views you fuck

that would mean she's doing a little something extra there has to be video out there we need to acquire it

Isn’t her dad a drug lord in Colombia

Jesus Christ is this what some people do for money? I imagine her 'real dosh' comes from obsessives paying to fuck her on the side as well.
The men supporting this shit are worthless.

I thought he was a gypsy in Romania

>giving money to an average looking woman to do nothing

I don't understand the modern man.

I doubt it. Twitch is filled with lonely and depressed men that have no problem throwing money away just so a woman will notice them for 30 seconds.. Any 6/10 girl or above with even a slight bit of personality can make a decent living and possibly get rich on twitch.

>something
My bud from undergrad breaks shit for big corporations. Shows them where they fucked up before the other hackers get there. Not so ethical ethical hacker

Normie men. They stream themselves doing nothing as well.

At best she won't be able to do anything anymore for how much shit she collected this week with her comments

>It'll actually be good for her, since she could live much better in Colombia with the THOTbux she's making.

But then she'd get robbed every other day, just like she tried to rob PewDiePie, it's in their culture.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

stop objectifying women you sexist pigs

Attached: 1527119308015.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

How the fuck? How many of you fuckers have been recruited by the CIA

Attached: bwno90amudm01.jpg (634x635, 57K)

Hmmmmmmmmmm, where have I seen something like this before?

Attached: lauren southern.jpg (1284x937, 189K)

can we pewdie strike copypie?

Attached: 1526014016106.png (301x287, 211K)

The ex husband also posted online admitting to the fact that he didn't actually pay his alimony payments but still submitted paperwork to the government saying he did. If they look into this, they're both screwed.

lol what does a gypsy need with books

sluts like this is what made tiwtch popular

They won't do anything to her no matter how much she gets reported. You'll see.

I wonder when they'll show up like they did for Barrett

Leave her alone? No. Women like her are the most privileged in the World. I hope she gets sent back.

Attached: temp 2.png (896x711, 653K)

Does anyone have the pic of stpeach picking up her amazon wishlist things at the post office? She needed a big dolly to haul everything away. Anyone that thinks these sluts are rich from 12 year olds is crazy.

Let’s rape her!

What a degenerate little whore, girls will do anything for cash.
This is why we need Islam guys /ourreligion/

Attached: 1527120291716.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Hey if this is you, make your next video really shitty, so we know you're /ourguy/

Those arnt abnormal things for women to be. Sounds like every guy's ex gf I've ever known. Hell, sounds like my current gf.

>live much better in Colombia with the THOTbux she's making

Fucking white knights

why is this board suddenly filled with pewdiepie kids?

If it's him he's gotta make a meme with pink Cadillac, it's the restaurant below her $400,000 condo

shes basically skinnyfat, tits and face are the only thing shes got going for her.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2957, 1.09M)

>face

Attached: yous.jpg (745x951, 46K)

why is this allowed?

Until the site gets shut down, same with braphogs.

Don't you see how progressive Alinity is? It's for the better of our countries to allow such deep minded people to break twitch rules

Yeah, that's like a 7/10. Are you seriously argueing she's ugly?

Attached: 1342629273001.png (377x561, 23K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-22-20h08m17s731.png (1280x720, 1005K)

Attached: you.jpg (807x999, 51K)

he doesn't live in sweden retard

But don't call her a thot, guys. She's a "creator".

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

she looks like what I imagine a spaniard would be how is she colombian or whatever amerindian shithole she came from

She looks like a monkey

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-22-19h53m23s278.png (1280x720, 904K)

What's wrong with her leg?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

t. Cuckboi

He lives in Brighton in the UK.

She mistook it for a dick, thought she'd swing it around and swung in the wrong direction. Read her IG comments, good shitter material

i would make her face pregnant

(((content creator))) get the fuck out.

>no muscle mass
>starves self
>no intelligence
Wow its like pewdipo in female form

Tell her to shut up and pull them titties out. No one gives a fuck about her. Just her tiddies.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-25-09h54m44s833.png (1280x720, 945K)

Attached: 1527024305239.webm (342x250, 1M)

This chick is literally poison.

Attached: sniff.jpg (799x800, 59K)

>giving attention whore attention
>being pewdiepie's little bitch

Are you underage by any chance OP?

You fucking smellynerds are just mad shes rich and has graduated med school. What have you fags done lmao?!?

No he doesn't.

Literally nigger tier meme created to make light of the shame you feel for being aroused by the smell of assholes. Dont be ashamed. Just own it.

Twitchtwat? Whiteknight? She deff didn't finish school. Had a bipolar suicidal breakdown and they gave her boot over streaming

da-a, where the hell you think those are learned from?

>has graduated med school
She never finished MED school--and if you don't think she sucked and fucked her way to get into MED school, you're a little gay naive boy.

Yes he does

deport