Can you normalfags with social lives please leave this board? you have no reason wo keep coming here

can you normalfags with social lives please leave this board? you have no reason wo keep coming here

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Where should they go

I haven't go out in two days, user. I'd literally die of lack of social interaction if it weren't for this place.

this is the problem
reddit: dad humor keeping the conversation too light to be useful
Jow Forums: littered with insults and underage faggots who refuse to engage with good intention and waste your time

>can you normalfags with social lives please leave this board?

'no'

literally any other board or just back to r*ddit youtube greentext comment section or whatever news article they found this place from.
good! stay here we need more people like you
yes they can and ill make them.

>yes they can and ill make them.

how

Attached: 1550319723738.jpg (362x346, 38K)

big guys just playing tough cus he is sad his oh-so-dear board is changing

No, /b/ is a little too much sometimes. Ultimately, this bored is not owned by incels, its just an antimeme experiment with the Robot

Attached: 3.jpg (727x969, 59K)

>Ultimately, this bored is not owned by incels
yes it is and always will be if you arent a social outcast you have no place here

Can you /b/ raid leftovers leave this board? I miss /r9k1/ before you fags invaded.

>/b/ raid leftovers

I think it's more of post 2016 Jow Forums spillovers desu

Make me, tranny. Well? Get rid of me.

It's /b/ raid leftover "ideology" with GG and 2016 zoomer crowd that adopted the meme.

There is no difference if they are here or not. Does it personally offend you or some other stupid shit that they are here.
Stay mad lad.

wait what? this has always been a place for social outcasts who dont have any friends. we cant talk to anyone irl so we do it here

What b raid? GG? Why do you normies always make up useless shit fuck off

>wait what? this has always been a place for social outcasts who dont have any friends. we cant talk to anyone irl so we do it here

robots were cooler and more chill in the past even if they also were losers, they weren't as autist and unreflective as the current r/incel refugees

I've been coming here since forever and will continue to, the fact I transitionned from robot to chad over the years hasn't changed my shit tastes in imageboards.

can you incels leave this board and go back to r/incels

>more chill
why do you normalfags use the word chill so often?
also what do you define as a robot

>this has always been a place for social outcasts who dont have any friends. we cant talk to anyone irl so we do it here
This has always been /b/ lite where people share their stories and laugh at each others autism. Well at first it was this weird mix of /b/ with /soc/ until the boards were split. Eventually the /b/ raid happened and this place was fucked into being shut down. Then the leftovers stayed and turned this place into an actual containment board. Fast forward a bit when the incel subREDDITS were nuked and there was a huge influx of new posters out of "nowhere".
It was a board for losers as much as the whole imageboard was.

what is the difference anyways if people here are robots or not?

Seems to me that the quality of board is same regardless.

I perfectly agree user, I was just replying to OP.

>muh robots
Literally a raid rapebaby made up gatekeeping. Do you even know when it first appeared and how it was reinvented or do you just parrot it?

This kind of post is the reason we keep coming. Otherwise what will we post to reddit?

ok retard

Originaly

Attached: 1558561954767.jpg (750x561, 78K)