He supports trans rights

>he supports trans rights

Attached: happy.gif (909x890, 328K)

woohoo trans rights you go girl queen slay XD hey fellow WOMEN let's discuss like the GIRLS we are :)

>he
did you just assume xer's gender?

Hey tranny, vanilla chocolate flavored cum. Shut the FUCK up.

Passable traps should be imprisoned for free sexual use

I support your right to be as miserable as I.

>he supports laughing at trannies
ftfy

Transvestites have no rights.

Jow Forums says NO to trans rights. No fuck off to your containment board or join the 40%.

Attached: IMG_20190522_161329.jpg (422x299, 30K)

origiroriginellorigorilla

Attached: discordtrannies.png (650x797, 261K)

>trans rights
WTF do these niggers even mean by that?

NIGGER TRANNIE KIKE FAGGOT JEW FEMINAZI

>what are Trans rights
its the right to go in a women bathroom and fondle a 9 year old girl. Basic inalienable right

Pretty sure you messed your post, you were suppose to use "fake_smile_roastie.jpg" for this.

The LGBP community will not stand for this slander!

*ahem*
FUCK
N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

The funny thing is that women will systematically destroy anyone they deem a threat to their chances with chad (women get extremely jealous of other hot women)
So the fact that women so outwardly support trannies is pretty much just proof that they consider trannies to be far beneath them.

Thanks for supporting me i dont get it why people avoid me and ignore me since we all are same

Attached: 1556472001223.jpg (2448x3264, 1.2M)

>those pimples and hairs on his chest

>He murders trannies and then kills himself

Attached: 20190523_095741.jpg (592x529, 145K)

>if you're an adult human female you must allow this guy into your public bathroom

Ahaha you'll never deceive anyone who's not as mentally ill as yourself

Trannies have drowned in their own degenerate perversion and trying to drag as many people down the sludge pool before they put a bullet in their head. If they made thid decision, everyone has to. That's your mind on mentally unstable.