Fembots, what race of guy do you find most attractive and why? Who would you never date...

Fembots, what race of guy do you find most attractive and why? Who would you never date? Also what race are you aswell please?

Attached: 414DF127-2925-4C1E-8E1C-67B1E61DE54B.jpg (750x935, 491K)

Black bulls only. They are the only attractive race.
The least attractive would probably be weak whitoids.

stop making these threads please.
but to answer your question any race of guy that is naturally blonde until adulthood.
so swedish men.

What exactly are you implying with this post?

Attached: swedish mcdonalds.jpg (2592x1936, 1.26M)

>what race of guy do you find most attractive
on a purely physical level? black

>why
skin color, masculine features, always seem to be taller and more athletic, super deep smooth voices which make me purr, they just seem powerful and so secure in themselves

>who would you never date
Asians

>what race are you
Asian

Whites are fine, Korean and other Asian guys are the best. Would never date anyone else.
t. white woman

Kys tranny cucks. No one thinks you are a woman

White femanon
Every race, if they r nice, smells good and trim their body hair.

lol, okay. I actually am a woman but I knew you would think this anyway because I said black. I was going to just lie and say white due to it or just not answer at all.

Kys tranny cuck. No one thinks you are a woman

t. Larping gook

All women were made for white cock

Polynesian Chads with meaty thighs and chinky eyes.

Attached: hulachads.jpg (400x267, 46K)

your post got me hard as a beta nerd black male that isn't masculine or athletic

Asian girl here. I'm really only turned on by BWC

This.
I love them tall, dark, and muscular. My pussy is getting wet just thinking about it

Lots of post 90 generation white girls find Asian men attractive, why are you so mad about it. I'm not that user but I agree with her taste.

Way too big of a bait. No Asian chick would admit it this bluntly even if all of them fantasize about it

Nice larp nigcels

White and black women go crazy for Samoan guys. The Rock was pretty handsome back in the day, know a lot of white dudes who had a mancrush on him too.

Attached: hula.jpg (720x480, 85K)

>what race of guy do you find most attractive
Hapas
>Why?
They most of them are culturally diverse and interesting people. They tend to look just as good as whites.
>Who would you never date?
Whites
>Also what race are you aswell please?
Hapa
Hapa ethnostate when? I'm tired of having desperate wh*toids talk to me all the time.

Asian girl here. I prefer white men. I'd date black guys if they weren't so low IQ, ugly and unstable because I've heard their dicks are biggest. Unfortunately they are mentally inferior so white men are preferable as partners.

Sure thing, whatever LARP you have yo make up to cope with the Asian baby dick

>t. white pencil dick incel LARPing as an Asian girl

Asian girl here. It's a well known fact we were made for white cock

LARPing nigger or white cuck detected

>Asian girl here. I prefer white men. I'd date black guys if they weren't so low IQ, ugly and unstable because I've heard their dicks are biggest. Unfortunately they are mentally inferior so white men are preferable as partners.

Lol, EXACTLY the same here, also an Asian girl. Black guys are hot af and I definitely recommend you try sex with them at least once in your life but yeah, absolutely not boyfriend/husband material whatsoever, sadly...

Is your dick big though?

Cope harder, pls

>Is your dick big though?
I don't know, maybe, I'm a virgin and never actually used it.

I'm an Asian girl and I date white guys exclusively

Samefaggot pls kys

You should measure it and get back to me. I don't mind nerdy, beta black guys (in fact kind of prefer it as more likely to treat me well and have a fulfilling relationship) if they have what counts :)

I'm a white girl that fantasizes to BBC every night unfortunately I also want to have a stable family life. It's so hard finding intelligent successful black guys who also have huge cocks and can act like a dangerous thugs in bed while acting white in public

>what race of guy do you find most attractive and why?
Hispanics, i have no idea why, maybe the typical skin tone, hair colour and eye colour combo (i've always had a thing for brunettes with dark eyes, even as a kid), they also tend to have nice eyes and i just have an automatic attraction to the typical hispanic guy i think

oh and hearing them speak spanish or portuguese is really cute to me, the superior language imo

probably curries, unless they're attractive curry

> what race are you aswell please?
white

Ok I'll go measure it, how big do you look for?

As Hispanic guy I disagree with you, my hair and eyes are the worst, shitty eyes, and the accent is just as shitty as curries'

Get a cuck then, obviously.

Asian girl here. I only like guys with huge cocks capable of caving in my tight Asian pussy, so mostly black guys. I'd be okay with BWC but white guys are just as likely to be shrimp dicks. Only black guys have consistently had the 8+ inches that I need

If you're black, only really need to be like 6 inches or more as I've noticed they just SEEM bigger even when average. Between 6-8 is ideal, 7.5 would be the sweet spot I think. As long as you're thicc, no pencil dicks, plz.

Black dick just looks hotter too, let's be honest. I'd probably take a 6 inch black dick over a 8.5 inch BWC, to be perfectly honest with you. Also an Asian girl, btw.

white. but if a puerto rican guy with an afro showed interest me, i'd betray my race. thank god it's 95% whites here.

>Fembots, what race of guy do you find most attractive and why?
I suppose white but that's too broad. From pictures I've seen online I believe Finns are the cutest
If I dated a black man my family would disown me
>Also what race are you aswell please?
I am Ashkenazi

>a puerto rican guy with an afro

In other words a nigger then?

>what race do you find most attractive and why
Black guys. I never used to care until coming to Jow Forums and seeing all the """ironic""" BLACKED posting has BBC brainwashed me.

>Who would you never date
Anyone who isn't black and even then only the thuggish blacks with huge dicks

>what race are you
Asian

I measured it and it's about 5.5, more if I bone press but I don't know if that's a genuine or just a way to pad the result. It's also an average thickness I think.
Sorry to disappoint, it's not big enough.

Please talk to me, Jewess. Jewish girls fascinate me.

Yikes. black guys with white boi dicks are useless. Black IQ but not BBC to balance it out. You might as well kill yourself

hispanics can have them too though.

Attached: chart-ethnic-diversity_xl.png (1200x600, 17K)

I'm white hapa, and most of my exs have been black, or at least half black, so I have a thing for them but I don't mind the race anyways, as long as he loves me and doesn't cheat which has happened already to me before ._.

Would you date a girl with a nose like this? Any robots attracted to girls with big noses?

Attached: nez.jpg (250x391, 23K)

Would you be willing to share me with bigger black guys from time to time?

IMO it's not brainwashing. We were destined to love black cock anyway as soon as we saw it. Blacked just awakens girls to it.

I have nothing important to say. I am as uninteresting as anyone else here

I take it you're the Jewess? Yes I would date a girl with a nose like that. Let's see it from the front first though.

everyone says i have shit taste in guys so i don't blame you for thinking that, what are your hair and eyes like? why do you hate them?

>You might as well kill yourself
The only thing stopping me from doing that are my meds but those will stop working eventually
>Would you be willing to share me with bigger black guys from time to time?
No sorry, I'm not into this so I guess it worked out for the best

I like them, They're qt.

I've dated only once a black guy, I have nothing against them but he was rude and we broke up cuz differences, sex was amazit and all but honestly I wouldn't date a black guy again unless he's willing to treat me well..

Doubtful. For example you mention your family would disown you for dating a black guy. Does that not make them all the more desirable to you? You don't have a black fetish at all just down to the taboo/risk involved?

No, diff femanon. I'm not Jewish but I do have a big nose.

I can tell you're eastern euro right away lmao

Hapa as in white and Asian mix? Seems every hapa girl I know is a BBC slut.

I think you're projecting your fantasies onto me. That was a peaceful way of me saying "I don't like black guys" so nobody was offended. I've lived in Brooklyn and I currently live in Chicago. I've been around blacks all my life and we share nothing in common

So what we have learned from this thread is that all fembots are whores who lost after the hugest cocks possible and most of them would love to date a big black guy if they weren't so low IQ and abusive. Even fembots are basically just Stacy's. Sorry incels, its confirmed all women are whores, even that shy quiet nerdy girl in the back of your class

Do you like black guys and/or have you ever been with one?

I'm white British and my actual boyfriend is from Pakistan, so yeah him, he's pretty cute

What about a nose like this? Pretty big but still straight.

Attached: Coon Plate 20.png (131x182, 20K)

>That was a peaceful way of me saying "I don't like black guys" so nobody was offended.

Fair enough, just heard it's very common for Jewish girls to love BBC in secret. No offense intended, femanon. I take it you're not Orthodox, or at least not observant?

Indian i love them alot alot i pretend to hate them online only irl i suk big indian cook

Hot. Basically close enough to pretend he's a BBC without the risk/abuse involved in dating a nigger. Smart move, femanon.

I dated an indian-american guy when I was in HS and the relationship was rly nice desu, I don't want to lie about it but I have a thing for them as long as they're not one of those creepy dudes on Facebook lmao

I have a nose like this. Pretty straight but it sticks out/overprojects. I always notice bitchy blonde pignose Stacies staring at me because of it. Guys don't seem to care as much.

I am Orthodox. My mother was even raised Hasidic. What makes you think no religious people browse this cesspool? I have nothing better to do

My condolences. But thanks, you made me feel a bit better about it.

I'd date only men from my own country (Korea) but there's this black dude at my uni, since he's studying here and is from USA, he's really cool and everytime he talks to me I blush. The other day he asked me if I was okay BC I'm clumsy and fell -_- but he helped me a lot

White Irish and black guys, I'd never date a Muslim tho

it's getting old dude

Just from the fact you were talking about loving white goys, specifically Finns. Seemingly looking to them for dating, seemed to be the implication. You personally can't be very observant surely?

>be me, big nose brunette pale femanon
>sitting in waiting room
>blonde basic bitch covered in orange makeup who looks like pic related walks in
>her gorilla juicehead chad bf joins her
>both of them glare at me as they walk in
>chad and stacy sit in front of me bc there's no other seats
>starts talking loudly, laughing obnoxiously, putting her feet on the person in front's chair, usual annoying stacy shit
>same blonde roastie turns round and looks at me in disgust
>notice she's staring
>stare right back at her to establish dominance
>she won't look away
>neither do I
>eventually she chickens out
>she looks away and turns around

I'm 26 and still dealing with the same shit from girls I put up with in high school. They always instigate it too. Fuck normies.

Attached: groce - Edited.jpg (259x527, 39K)

Was this ever really a doubt in your mind, lol?

Judaism says marriage is okay if they have a 'Jewish soul'. Jewish (orthodox) men are immature, and not in an endearing way. They expect their wife and mother to do everything for them until they die. I couldn't marry one. Shan't be doing so. Goyim are cuter and more fun to be around. Simple as.

Are you the girl with the nose that posted the pic earlier?

White latina and just brown or black guys, will never date slavs tho

>Judaism says marriage is okay if they have a 'Jewish soul'.

Yes sure, but they need to convert first.

>Goyim are cuter and more fun to be around. Simple as.

So not very observant then, lol. This is fine it wasn't an insult, just curiosity on my part.

slav men are top-tier, take that back

Attached: 1550075648762.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Literally 90% of the claimed femanons say they want black/brown guys. Is this a meme or has BBC literally just taken over?

Okay Mordecai I see you are jealous. Fragile ego strikes again. Quite the double standard that you all fuck shiksa whores and then marry a jewess and preach about how observant you are, no?

White guys and hapa's are in my top. Find their phenotype the most attractive. Would never date a pajeet, arab, nigger or any other subhuman but who knows, can't say no because probably going to die alone.
I'm white.

Eh Id date any guy but i currently have a crush on tihs guy who's british-Jamaican, Im polish living in the UK

there is not one biological female in this thread

Not a fembot, but femanon. Most of the guys I've dated were from India but thats because where I live they're everywhere, they started coming a while ago here, there are whites too but so many people from there in this area. Im white.

>because probably going to die alone.

Why? Ugly/fat?

Well actually I'm not Jewish, I'm a goy. Just fascinated by Judaism and have considered converting a lot in the past.

Where do you live? Judaism is dead outside of US major cities and Israel. Also 'reform' Judaism is a meme and not a real religion :DDD

>Also 'reform' Judaism is a meme and not a real religion

Agreed. For me only Orthodox would be considered appropriate to convert to. Some of the Conservative branches are okay but considering many Orthodox won't accept the conversions in many cases I don't see the point in going for the more traditionalist branches of Conservatism, may as well just do Orthodox.

I live in the UK and yeah, like you say, it's a very small community here, but not terrible compared to some places. I've considered just becoming like Subbotnik tier until I manage to get to a community in the US or Israel where I can have a formal conversion, but I think formal conversion is actually quite possible in the UK.

Reform is like Jewish Lutheranism, right, hahaha!

Asian and white guys are the best. Mixed race guys are ugly

The goyest or goys. You cant convert to Judaism. You'll never be considered a real jew unless your mother is also Jewish

reminder these posts are more likely shills than real, that goes for all of them, unless acompanied by timestampped tits.

in other words, bait thread is bait and unprovable.

>You cant convert to Judaism. You'll never be considered a real jew unless your mother is also Jewish

You can most certainly convert to just about every branch of mainstream Judaism, as far as acceptance goes it just depends really, obviously there's a current of thought like that among some Jews but it's far from a universal viewpoint. Jews are very diverse in outlook and mindset just like any other group of people, more so in fact given their history and varied geographic dispersal.

I don't really care anyway, I'm not doing it to be accepted or treated in a certain way, I'm doing it because I believe I belong to the nation of Israel and God is commanding me to bind myself to them.

I don't understand why you'd want to convert. You expecting illuminati membership? Good luck with that though, and enjoy the snip snip :D

Wrong. Don't care to explain why

>I don't understand why you'd want to convert.

I feel like God is telling me to?

>You expecting illuminati membership

Ahhahahaha! That would be a lovely bonus if it were to happen, yes. =p But no of course not, not at all.

>enjoy the snip snip :D

Funny you should mention that as I have phimosis anyway so I literally need to get circumcised one way or another, haha.

>itt people who aren't female trying to push their race over

Yeah you wish wh*t0id. The age of (white) man is over. The age of the KARA BOGA has begun.

Sorry bro, it happens to the best of us, you're gonna make it.

Attached: 1558606948180.png (250x232, 128K)