>everyone has to do push ups
>can't do them
>have to do knee push ups along with the girls in the class
>then had to spar with a teenage girl

Well shit.

Attached: box.jpg (450x311, 19K)

you sparred at first lesson?

Shuld be thankfull

Is this a real boxing gym, or is one of those cardio "boxing" things?

"Boxercise" they call it don't they?

Hope you knocked her out at least.

>gf wants to take boxing classes
>when i ask her why she says so that when she turns 21 and we go to a bar we can start a bar fight she can kick their asses
>she thinks shes going to be some sort of badass
>5'1 105lbs
>tell her shes a fucking retard
>says when she learns to box she will kick my ass if i say that to her again
i am in an abusive relationship

Attached: 1558500298570.jpg (403x403, 31K)

>be in summer camp
>everyone is taught how to box
>i go up against someone's dad
>get pummeled
At least I can do push-ups why did you go to these classes not even able to do push-ups.

Just like those Manlets who start fights and stare at you in public lmao

People who think they will be undeafeatable if they learn martial arts are huge brainlets. MA is the cherry on top of fighting and contributes pretty much fuck all unless you're otherwise equal to the opponent.

If you're atleast something like 1.5x the weight of your opponent, be it in fat or muscle, you're already MUCH harder to move. No amount of fancy moves will get around that. Muscle doesn't really help either.

Attached: 1552825236742.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

Yeah because you weighing a lot will make it easier for you to recover from a trained martial artist punching you in the face lmao.

>Being in good physical health will win over a trained combatant
>This is why morbidly obese people tell themself
>Inb4 Sumo's, their entire point is to battering ram each other

>tfw no gf to abuse
life isn't supposed to be this way

>muh face punch
Good luck if your opponent is taller than you like in the post I replied to. Also, you better not miss, because if they're more massive they also pack more punch.

Fat fucker Fred couldn't beat sumo wrestlers because they're massive, muscular and have a ton of skill but he could easily beat lanklet Larry with his black belt in whatever.

Based

Attached: 1555403313046.png (1417x2006, 993K)

>He just uses the sumo argument anyway
Okay, we get it, you're morbidly obese and wouldn't do well in a fight

Attached: Im going to have to ask you to stop.png (1036x346, 47K)

>implying
You can't read for shit.

Attached: 1555409853014.jpg (700x2052, 226K)

Hey user, we all start somewhere
Keep it up:)

>tfw no smug gf to bully me in bed

>bing-chan
why would you post something so sad : (

yeah someone who weighs more can put more force into a punch than you. this is like the most basic shit about fighting. ever wonder why weight classes exist?

Some people are made for it, you are not if you can't do simple push ups

Yeah it's like cardio but adding some boxing moves, it's mostly to lose weight. Real boxing gyms are different
Not undefeatable but if you face someone who knows about it you'll most likely lose against them, of course I'm talking about people who train for real.
Exactly how many times have we seen the typical fit guy with muscles and all being beaten up by some trained combatant
This, weight classes exist for a reason lol

The average person can't throw a good punch without hurting their wrist, and that's if it even lands. Your weight doesn't matter if you don't know to punch.

That's right tho and you can see it on the streets people punching non stop and non sense, but someone who trains and is also muscles or have the weight is different, that's why weight classes exist

Obviously but a trained small guy will more than likely beat the shit out of an untrained big guy, which is a controversial opinion on r9k

The most important thing is having a gun and knowing how to use it. The second most important thing is wrestling. If you can take double leg and throw elbows from the top you'll beat anyone except a bigger wrestler who knows how to escape from the bottom.
Everything else is memes.

Attached: gooby.png (443x1034, 728K)

Yeah agree honestly, a clear example is Mike Tyson even if it sounds like a meme, guy would compete with guys literally huge and taller than him or with more weight, and he's like 5'10? But right, if some small guy is well trained he could easily beat some guy who is bigger than him and is not trained
>gun
>he doesn't know about krav maga and aikido(among many others)

Real men don't use shit guns or "tools" to defend themselves

What is bullying art like this called? Or that artist? I need it.

>Real men don't use shit guns or "tools" to defend themselves
Fuck off dweeb.

Attached: 1537513132820.png (624x951, 891K)

nice humble brag about your retarded whore. listen, man, it won't last, but I'll be there laughing

Okay have fun dying. Your epitaph can go "here lies the last REAL MAN, killed by some pussy with a knife".

I know Krav but I also know running away or shooting them is preferable because im not retarded

Artist for the third one is Princess hinghoi on Twitter. That is Bing-Chan, the anime girl personification of the Bing search engine. The character was created as an expansion on his/her series on Internet explorer-chan

The second image is thylacine from Kemono friends. Image found on danbooru

I can do pushups but towards the end of the class I might finish a set doing knee pushups.
It's an actual Muay Thai gym though, so there's less focus on cardio and I'm probably having an easier time of it that you.

She's gonna go and sleep with some guy there unless you go with her.
It's fun though so I'd recommend it.

Well fuck, I'll just give up on training and go get a feeder gf and I'll be a fucking UFC champion in a year.