Trashy?

There is a strong difference between party girls who are dumb as fuck, and the classy party girl. This girl is a classy party girl who would be fun to go out with, but would then want to chill at home and cook dinner.
I imagine the nose ring is removable because that is a deal breaker for me if it isn't

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 1.31.49 am.png (816x1276, 1.31M)

I want to splodge on her face

Yea go for it? What ever you want to achieve with this?

Attached: 1490607366241.jpg (491x441, 24K)

I dunno I just want to discuss the various levels of slut I guess.

>classy

HAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: newman5.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

>various levels of slut
All women are sluts. And if they're not, it's because they're too ugly. But if they could be sluts, they would.

Looks like shit

"Classy" ones date AIDS niggers from Africa and sharia law Ahmeds.

Remember some "classy" French party girl. She was getting dicked by Mbekele Niggerbuntu.

A regular negro may be too white. Gotta go to the source... The Congo.

Whores are whores. No classy ones.

What exactly does this have to do with politics?

>Trying to justify degenerate behavior

The classy party chick is just a closet whore who is addicted to drugs

The "classy" ones are the most degenerate. Crack open a history book, full of classy, degenerate sluts.

You can remove the nose ring, but not the jew nose

Nut on her face and pass her on faggot quit holding up the line

This
>who is bach
>who is mozart
>who is salvador dali
>brb socrates
>brb diogenes

Homeless, degenerates, sexual deviants, mentally sick. Fuck them all.

>OP claims whore is classy
> Whore is wearing electrical tape on nipples, choker, nose ring
> "Classy"

Confirmed OP is a retard

classy in the sense she dresses up as a slut, but is a good girl when she gets home

>Plaid
>nose ring
>choker
>classy
>.....
>CLASSY

Wew, you australians must have some trash if thats what you consider classy. Shes literally just working class cool.

I like classy and trashy girls, prefer classy but often settle for trashy. New Years I was in chicago at a hostile and went out on the town with my group of friends, this couple from new york and these french girls (and a chink chick for good measure)

The french girls were fucking HNNNNG
New york lass wasnt bad either, but she was in like an open relationship with her dude and after a few drinks went full "I am fucking one of you tonight if it kills me" mode

pic a slightly related generalization of classy around here

Attached: 042709_blair5_300x400.jpg (300x400, 42K)

^This guy gets it

Subtle >>>>>> Blatant

I would just raise my eyebrows at an girl in mini skirt and exposed body.
But i will drool over girl wearing her long light dress exposing just enough.

Also the girl that continues to dress as slut even when in relationship just cries
>I can still do better

Attached: 1521628561723.jpg (1273x1920, 632K)

I got a blowjob by two french girls and a ladyboy at the same time outside a club in Chiang Mai while a tuk tuk driver watched. 10/10 would do again. Went home with the french girls while the ladybuy cried they couldn't get my cock in their boypussy

Exactly. It's not how much you show skin, but how you show it.

Aussies have such fascinating way of life. I don't know whether to be disgusted or captivated by your story.

this deserves a (You)

Is this thread political?

It was totally worth it and an experience that not many people get in life. We took a tuk tuk back to the hostel and they took turns blowing me as we drove along. When we got back we made so much noise fucking, people were banging on the door and we were yelling at the to fuck off while screwing the shit out of each other.

This is not a larp

see
it's now just a good brag

oh, dat nose

Attached: have_a_shekel.jpg (1246x1300, 287K)

Good charisma/looks or right place right time?

Drunk and a bit of charisma, but just lucky and crazy french girls initiated the whole thing

I need to get drunk too

you can tell that from one pic?

What? ugly bitches are the biggest sluts because they have the lowest self worth.

That's called being easy. Being in your face slutty requires a certain sense of confident self-worth. It's like a scale. At the top end you have the beautiful babes who know they are beautiful in any clothing.-

>classy party girl
niggawut?

Attached: 1516494528453.jpg (1280x719, 58K)

never realized it was this complicated, i have much to learn on the ways of whores