Mmmm nothing like a Wendy's Biggie Bag

Mmmm nothing like a Wendy's Biggie Bag
A juicy, never frozen, freshly cooked double cheeseburger with crispy chicken nuggets and fresh cut fries!
Only for $5! What a steal, for me, it's Wendy's.

Attached: wendys-biggie-bag.jpg (652x466, 67K)

fuck the biggie bag, wendy's burgers are shit. eat mcdonalds value menue if you want TRUE value that tastes semi adequate.

Wasn't this called the 4 for $4 meal?

Attached: ahh.gif (1093x761, 371K)

Here at Wendy's, we take customer reviews very seriously. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope to provide you with a better experience next time.

is this an open wendys rp? can i fuck the sandwich.

Attached: fckpepe.jpg (400x400, 23K)

For me it's Taco Bell's Grande Nacho Box, with 2x the me- oh wait sorry we're currently out of nacho chips
and our freeze machine is down
sorry our drive thru is also surrounded by curb and shrubs so you can't pull out now
you'll just have to order something
fuck you

Ironic advertising is still advertising, assw*pe.

Edit: Sorry for cursing. This is what happens when you forfeit pleasure-giving sexual intercourse. Why don't visit a local brothel to have sex today? We got hookers of all genders, sizes, and colors. Why are you still posting, incel? Come down to the Roastiehouse today!

This comes with a bigger hamburger. The 4 4 4 has a tiny dollar shitpile. You can still get that instead.

Ahh alright, thought they were trying to pull an "up the price yet don't change anything" move.

Attached: blackmorelookingdown.png (471x608, 705K)

don't forget their cream sodas, the cherry one is fucking delicious

>tfw exchanging all of my PPP (Pretty Princess Points) for a Wendy's Biggie Bag

I love my Daddy so much, he was so happy because I cleaned the room and the kitchen today!

Attached: IMG_20190509_162406-1.png (1599x1000, 121K)

A Wendy's Biggie Bag? Count me in! While I'm at it, I think I'll try the new Spicy Barbecue Chicken Sandwich, with Wendy's special Barbecue sauce and crispy chicken! mmmmm I'm so excited!

>eat mcdonalds
i know you hate him but come on

The days of the mcdonalds value meal are gone:

The Biggie Bag burger is literally a bacon Double Stack, the Double Stack is on the 444, retort

So a dollar for bacon? Get the fuck out

Buddy, you're not gonna lose any weight if you don't learn some portion control. Please, next time choose either sandwich or nuggies, not both.

the wnedy's 4 for 4 is legit kino

Wendys is fucking trash.

Has "for me" posting made it to reddit yet?

can i just order the 4 nuggets for the 4 for $4 and end up with 16 nuggets only for $4?

Attached: cbb.jpg (440x348, 25K)

I can't enjoy shit like that because I count calories and that is probably 2 days of them.